Case 如下:
-打电话问说找可以上门的兽医医生,他说是,有
-出门来之前他一直说要给猫验血,医药器材搬不过来,一直说给他带回去过夜留医观察,你一说ok他就说叫他的工人来拿
-过后说病的很重但是他在试着救,第二天说死了
-尸体在他门口交手而已根本看不到他家里面有没有所谓的诊所
-账单里没有验血费用,他说会很贵
-他给家属说的医药费和付款给他的不一样
-过后网上找到他有不一样的兽医所名,尤其一个说到他的卖点:
we provide pet grooming, treatment, boarding and house call services for ipoh perak area. 他说对这个是他但是谁写的不知道
-过后跟他拿兽医license,他一直找借口,一直说clinic在装修所以在自己私人家做兽医诊所救动物的,license在office
冒牌兽医,冒牌是上门兽医,其实自己做的是pet grooming/pet hotel 而已。所以猫怎么死?虐死?弄死?
-Bef he came, he keep saying need to do cat blood test, medical equipment can't bring over..bla bla bla.. point is to let him bring back the cat overnight to monitor it. Once you said yes, he said will ask his worker to come n take your cat.
-Later said the cat sick seriously but he keep trying to save it cuz he love to save animal not about money. Second day said the cat died.
-Died cat was handover via by hand at in front of his private house. That's why didn't saw any medical equipment in his house.
-Blood test was not billed, he said will cause high billing.
-Different bill amounts was told when parent went to take the died cat.
-Then I found in internet that this vet name and contact no have different vet clinic name. One main thing is written there: we provide pet grooming, treatment, boarding and house call services for ipoh perak area. Then he said yes this is him but wasn't him that write these.
-I ask copy of his vet license, he keep finding excuses. Saying his clinic under renovation, that's why he provide vet service in his private house. License was at his another office.
FAKE VET, FAKE HOUSE CALL SERVICE VET. ONLY PET HOTEL/PET DELIVERY
SO HOW PET DIED? BEING ABUSE TO DIED? MAKE IT TO DIED?????????????

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 25-4-2024 03:51 PM , Processed in 0.054292 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.