查看: 357|回复: 1

第三次世界大战将在美国大选期间及其之后的一两年内发生,请多多祷告

[复制链接]
发表于 31-7-2020 01:24 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
以下是关于第三次世界大战预言的英文讯息

order of events/judgements to come
APRIL 14, 2020 9:03 PM
DAUGHTEROFTHELORD
I received this word from the lord after praying and asking about the order of events/judgements to come on 3/19/20 and 3/22/20.

My daughter,
Things are coming to pass quickly that were foretold long ago for Babylon has been sold for gold. Many countries seek the debt to be paid before they raid the land and deal cards of destruction from their hand. These countries stand at the north and come from the South and are released from the dragons mouth.

China had plans to release a bioweapon from their hand that would destroy the people in the land before the takeover began. I knew what they would try to do so I released the winds of change which altered its range. The Coronavirus is being used to remove those who are not meant to stand the judgements coming to the land. More viruses will come that will be used to test the faith of some while helping others to choose to follow me or deny thee.  As things will be shaken and some taken this will lead into the war of three as one of the judgements to be. Many things will change at the same time as the money will decline the food shortage will climb and the weather patterns will be as different as can be.

The peace treaty will be signed by election time to make things appear peaceful and fine. Then sudden destruction will be in the land of the free and all will understand the destruction to be by the hand of thee.  For no one is allowed to touch my land and change the boundaries set by my hand. A big earthquake will divide your land in two making waters rise and changing the topography of the land as it will be compromised. All of these things must take place to usher in the beast system to accept the mark to separate mine from swine (persons regarded with contempt or disgust; clean vs unclean).

Many things are hidden from the eyes of man to protect the hearts and minds of those who live in this time. For no one could withstand to know all that is seen by the Great I Am. So many evil things are taking place behind closed doors that fill me with righteous anger that must be released without cease. The eternal value of man is more important to me; therefore judgements you must see. I will protect and lead those of mine who are called for such a time to prepare and be ready to hold my kingdom steady. For thy will be done, thy kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven for the time has come for all evil to be leavened for the kingdom of heaven.

There will also be many glorious things to see as I lead thee. For you live in a time that has never been before and the Great I Am is knocking at the door. Prepare to see all that you are meant to be. As time grows near to my return there is much for you to learn and discern. Take heart to all I have said and seek only me to be spirit-led. For there are many things being falsely said so my sons and daughters will not recognize the time and all of the signs. When you seek me to repent and pray each day I will lead your way and steer you away from the false things they say. The enemy seeks to destroy you and all that I do for you. So you must understand who you are in me so you can step out in your purpose and be who you are called to be.

Love,
Your Heavenly Father

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 10-8-2020 12:37 AM | 显示全部楼层
主耶穌預言「但那日子、那時辰沒有人知道」到底指什麼說的 ...www.testifygod.com › jesus-predicted

Translate this page

Dec 18, 2017 - 如果主耶穌回來的時候沒有人知道,那主應許我們被提的預言該怎麼 ... 那一刻沒有人知道,天上的使者也不知道,子也不知道只有父知道,也 ...

T7vr2f
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 宗教信仰

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 29-3-2024 01:04 AM , Processed in 0.056776 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.