有誰中招的嗎?

搞到我現在完全不能做internet banking.
去查一下,發現新加坡那邊很多人也是中招.

Roxas Ziuz

December 8, 2019

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]


?

OCBC never fails to disappoint. Please test your apps before rolling out any updates. Your Onetoken system is totally broken now, saying that my phone has security risks, and I dont have my phone rooted. All banking related activities are basically down now as OCBC doesn't even let us opt out of this flawed Onetoken system and revert back to the traditional SMS OTP. If you want to make Onetoken mandatory, please PLEASE GET YOUR APP RIGHT!!

Jason Lim

December 15, 2019



?

Unable to access my account due to the OneToken is not activated and it says my devices possess potentials security risk. I do not have AirDroid installed, not rooted my phone, it was ok until the recent update that basically just lock me out from my own account, and bringing me a lot of hassles which I could not do any banking service with OCBC. You should have a backup solution such as SMS TAC instead of having just one OneToken as the only way to access bank account!!

soo may

December 17, 2019



?

Keeps saying potential risk and failed to activate one token service, causing me unable to login and access my bank account for transfer. Should provide otp sms as alternative when one token service is unavailable, otherwise customer activity is stucked. Uninstalled Airdroid on my phone and it works. Idk why Airdroid is causing potential risk issue, but you shouldn't expect everyone to know which installed app is causing problem and uninstall one by one. The user experience is too bad.

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 20-12-2019 10:45 AM | 显示全部楼层
它的one token 從我第一天開戶口就是不能用的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-12-2019 10:54 AM | 显示全部楼层
这个消息被ocbc压下来了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 20-12-2019 11:46 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
angrybear 发表于 20-12-2019 10:45 AM
它的one token 從我第一天開戶口就是不能用的

以前還有選擇用SMS,現在是非用One Token不可,不然根本不能進入。

然後他們的One Token就是screw up了。搞到大家很多人根本不能e banking.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 20-12-2019 05:50 PM | 显示全部楼层

新加坡那邊用戶鳥到亂。

• Dec 20, 2019by Kathy Green

It crashed, can't activate the onetoken Pin, it was just stuck at the page of create your PIN, then I reinstalled, it got even worse, I could not login to the account at all. It's a very annoying experience!!

• Dec 20, 2019by Sam Gibbins

This app is dreadful, it constantly crashes and never actually allows you to log in. Every time you try and use it you need to constantly reload it; to get it to work today I had to turn my phone off first. Until this app gets seriously upgraded OCBC would be better off using physical dongles, at least they actually do the things they are meant to do. An app to help you do business banking that won't even let you log in is providing no assistance at all to do any business banking. OCBC should be truly embarrassed by this product.

• Cannot do transfer

Dec 20, 2019by LN spore

This apps cannot do funds transfer I.e payments ? Only can see balance.

• Dec 20, 2019by Er Fi

The net result of this change is that I have no more access to the data on my computer from where I could print easily all necessary information. Instead I have access to the data in a weared way on the phone form where I cannot print things easily. What a terrible loss of time for no benefit...

• not very useful

Dec 20, 2019by partagasd4nyc

doesn’t allow to do any operation but checking balances… pretty unuseful…..

• Dec 20, 2019by Huang Khoo

If you want us to use this app instead of the security dongle, then make sure the app actually functions. Authorised a login session using PIN as intended, but no transfers worked. App would crash as soon as you submit the PIN to authorise payment. Which means generating OTP on website, finding the OTP section in app, inputting the OTP to generate another OTP to authorise transaction. Need to go through all these extra steps every transaction, might as well use the dongle: quicker and easier.

• Dec 20, 2019by Margaret Lee

Such a horrible experience using this app. The app doesn't register when you key in the password and blanks out once you key it. Even after attempts to register a new password, it doesn't work. Called and was told that I can't do anything about it as its a bug and no one can resolve it. Just too bad for me I guess.

• Dec 20, 2019by ZHIWEI PU

I changed my phone and need to relink my account. It always failed at the last step which required me to click on a link in SMS. It wastes me 1 hour to troubeshoot but still failed even after I call OCBC. Almost lost an important contract.

• Dec 20, 2019by Mario Ferraro

I downloaded the app from Google Play and cannot login. I get a message telling me that my device is not compatible, although all the apps of all my other banks and credit cards work just fine. Very disappointing...

• Dec 20, 2019by Adran Lim

I feel the app function and navigation is okay. But i am pissed with that you do not have alert for people paying using paynow. Other payment service they have and it is free. I still have to pay 25$ monthly for alert and it doesnt alert me when paid with paynow. Come on. You guys can do better.

• Dec 20, 2019by Randy Lim

Worse banking app ever. Switched from dongle to one token, which crashed since 2 weeks ago, until today still not resolve, the CS support just kept repeating their IT personnel is on it, they suspected its Android problem, not theirs.

• Dec 20, 2019by Ricky Chia

The app is fine but the SMS 2nd authentication I think is not serving it purpose when you use the same phone to access the banking.

• Dec 20, 2019by Xinyi Tow

The app doesn't work at all. Such a poor job done, OCBC. Bring back the dongle.

• Dec 20, 2019by Katherine Joan

Cannot even do my transaction properly. usability is bad. I miss my physical token now.

• Dec 20, 2019by Hazel Zhou

Unable to send OTP clearance to desktop. App keeps crashing. Reinstalled and i can't even get in now. OCBC is bs.

• Dec 20, 2019by How Sim

Very bad experience. The app crashing when i try to log in via web.

• Dec 20, 2019by Jojoecute Lim

Horrible Horrible Horrible App How a corporate company use to log in... Can OCBC do something.. Can't even use it...

• Dec 20, 2019by Blitz Loh

Horrible, keep stuck in authentication. Wonder why develop such problematic apps....

• Dec 20, 2019by Andrew Jones

Worst banking app. Locks you out of your accounts. and they have no idea how to fix it.

• Dec 20, 2019by K E Ng

App keep crashing when trying to log into velocity. Sent several emails but no updates.

• Dec 20, 2019by Teng Hai Ong

can not use after the last update on my phone.., hv re-install still cant use why never test before deploy the update

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-12-2019 09:57 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 浩浩荡荡 于 20-12-2019 09:58 PM 编辑

我今天早上才用来没事啊
刚刚跑去试也没问题咧
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 20-12-2019 10:11 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
还好Maybank超过8000才要token...sms还可以用
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 20-12-2019 10:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
浩浩荡荡 发表于 20-12-2019 09:57 PM
我今天早上才用来没事啊
刚刚跑去试也没问题咧

那你是幸運兒。
十二月前我就像很多用戶一樣可以用One Token, 不過最新的update 弄到我不能用。

很多因素的,你的電話型號,你的installed的app。。。。
只要一個不符合OCBC的胃口,就說你的電話有security risk,用不了 One Token。

所以,你過後install 了其他app, 分分鐘搞不好馬上就不能用。
或者,下次OCBC的新update,搞不好你變不能用,我反而又可以用回。

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 21-12-2019 12:24 AM | 显示全部楼层
幸好我用了几个月都没问题
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-12-2019 11:23 AM | 显示全部楼层
大马各bank app做得最好的是maybank,算是最称职和有料的app developer,其他的都是半桶水混日子的,cimb时常闹笑话UI都做不好的那种,另外pbe应该是最烂的

评分

参与人数 1人气 +5 收起 理由
七角星之光 + 5 我很赞同

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-12-2019 01:49 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Touch Wood 讲句,目前没问题~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-12-2019 12:51 AM | 显示全部楼层
jac|kiez 发表于 21-12-2019 11:23 AM
大马各bank app做得最好的是maybank,算是最称职和有料的app developer,其他的都是半桶水混日子的,cimb时常闹笑话UI都做不好的那种,另外pbe应该是最烂的

为什么pbe最烂?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-12-2019 11:59 AM | 显示全部楼层
OCBC我用了3年 从来没有成功用电话的apps登录过。
每次都是默默地用网页版打开。。。。
其实OCBC的整体服务都很不错,银行每周都会请人去清洁消毒,就这个apps很带赛的说。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-12-2019 02:55 PM | 显示全部楼层
online banking都是用电脑的
我就是不相信银行的mobile app
万一出了什么事谁要负责?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-12-2019 04:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
你不用的话将来他也会逼到你用的哦
我十多年前就开始用 online banking 了,那个时候身边的人没几个敢用,
现在就算你去银行排队,他们连簿子都不给你了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-1-2020 07:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
yk13 发表于 23-12-2019 02:55 PM
online banking都是用电脑的
我就是不相信银行的mobile app
万一出了什么事谁要负责?

那他们的 nuon 户头不是不能开,我想去开的。。。。。i
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 7-1-2020 09:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
好过HSBC... mobile app 还是 web version, 随身都要戴那个"计算机"出门!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-1-2020 07:56 AM | 显示全部楼层
夜铃 发表于 7-1-2020 09:26 PM
好过HSBC... mobile app 还是 web version, 随身都要戴那个"计算机"出门!

可以改成用password就好啦

image.png

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-1-2020 08:32 AM | 显示全部楼层
yk13 发表于 8-1-2020 07:56 AM
可以改成用password就好啦

密码登入的功能有限。
等你要转账时,就必须用到那台计算机了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-1-2020 09:27 AM | 显示全部楼层
melvinlau 发表于 8-1-2020 08:32 AM
密码登入的功能有限。
等你要转账时,就必须用到那台计算机了

我已经好几年不用计算机了照样可以转账
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 20-4-2024 05:04 AM , Processed in 0.080030 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.