佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 2111|回复: 0

外国人在访问中国后对中国的看法是什么?加大那印裔:这样的国家没,唉(多图)

[复制链接]
发表于 18-1-2017 09:04 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Background: I am Canadian citizen and soon in a few years it be close to 50 years in this country I am from the east Indian heritage. I have had worked in the Canadian dairy/food/flavor industry from managerial to executive positions. I had a good run in this profession for about 30 years and took very early retirement to chase my own dream in another line of work and it has been 15 years and hopefully I keep counting for a long time.

背景:我是加拿大公民,很快在几年后就在这个国家快50年了,我是东印度的移民。我曾在加拿大乳制品/食品/香料工业从事管理到行政职位的工作。我在这个职业很好地运作了大约30年,并非常早地退休去追逐我在另一个工作线的梦想,已经计划15年了,希望我能继续进行很长的时间。

In addition I have two master’s degrees one from u of Punjab India in dairy science and the other from u of Guelph Canada in food science.

此外,我有两个硕士学位,一个来自印度旁遮普邦大学,乳品科学,另一个来自加拿大基辅大学,食品科学。

My Chinese connection: I was born in a small town in Indian region of Punjab our primary school teacher used to tell us that our neighbor China is very civilized country in fact when most of the world was living in caves they were studying astronomy. They invented several things which contributed to the advancement of the world.

我与中国的联系:我出生在印度旁遮普邦地区的一个小镇上,我们的小学老师曾经告诉我们,我们的邻居中国是一个非常文明的国家,事实上当世界上大多数人居住在洞穴里的时候,他们正在研究天文学。他们发明了许多事物,促进了世界的进步。

This fired my brain (imagination) and sowed the seed about China/Chinese also being Indian due to Buddhism and neighbor we saw China very friendly and very good country in the mid 50s. Our relationship with China became sour after 1962 conflict and China then was very closed country visa was impossible and travelling from India was not a joke though my family was reasonably okay. Regardless my teacher described the word picture and from a tender age of 5 used to imagine the beauty and very nice country of our neighbors.

这激发了我的大脑(想象力)并让我对中国/中国人充满了幻想,以及作为印度人,因为佛教以及中国是我们邻国的原因,我们在50年代中期视中国为非常友善和非常好的国家。我们与中国的关系在1962年冲突后变得敌对起来。然后中国变得非常封闭,国家签证是不可能的。从印度旅行不是一个笑话,虽然我的家人是相当好的。不管怎样我的老师描绘了它的形象,从5岁开始,我就想象我们的邻居是一个美丽和非常好的国家。

-------------译者:Jaya-审核者:BXHin1995------------

Then I migrated to Canada but my dream did not die and then in Canada I had nothing but positive interactions with Chinese as my professors class mates coworkers neighbors friends reports and now business dealings.

后来我移民到了加拿大,但我的梦想还一直在。在加拿大我和中国人进行了积极的交流,不论他们是教授,同学,同事,邻居,还是朋友,现在则是商业伙伴。

Finally I made my first and then second trip and now several are in the planning to go back to China. My ultimate goal is to see/explore this country from one end to the other so far my health allows it I want to keep exploring this great countrycivilization and people.

最终,我有两次来到中国旅行,并且现在仍计划着再次回到中国。我的最终目标是如果健康允许,我将从一端到另一端的对这个国家进行完整的游览和探索,我会一直对她的文明和人民探索下去。

I am very thankful to Chinese authorities to give 10 years visa without any restriction on visits with maximum stay of 6 months. My Canadian citizenship might have helped to grant such a nice visa also my Nexus status might have contributed to positive decision.

我非常感谢中国当局给了我可最多停留6个月且有效期10年的无限制访问签证。可能是因为我的加拿大公民身份和关系状态,所以才获得了这么给力的签证。

I am law abiding citizen: when in Rome do as Romans do I am standing in Tienanmen square however I was very scared I had heard that security is very tight in there. Regardless I was free to move around with total freedom. No one bothered me and I had very nice visit to the Forbidden City.

我是一个懂得奉公守法、入乡随俗的人。当我在天安门广场时感到有点害怕,因为听说这里的安保非常严格。但我却可以自由的随意走动,没有人阻拦我。而且对故宫的游览让我非常开心。

Now the answer to the Question: Simply breath taking beautiful unbelievable mega country with no substitute on the earth for me. Salute to China and Chinese for such a huge leap. It is totally different what media had played and the impression people have in my books not even close what so ever. I am no fear to go back again and again and even live there. My teacher 60 years ago or so was not wrong he was in fact very conservative in firing my imagination of this great country.

现在来回答那个问题:这个美得让人窒息的国家对于我是无法取代的。向中国有如此巨大的进步而致敬。这里和媒体中报道的以及书中所写的样子完全不一样。我可以一次再次的回到中国,甚至居住在那里。我的老师在60年前所说的话没有错,而这里比当年他给我激发出的想象要更美。

-------------译者:未树oo-审核者:THANATOS------------

I started with very positive attitude towards China and Chinese and I was totally blown away the with greatness politeness cleanliness discipline personal safety law and order and shear grandeur of land mass and huge population. I already had in my mind but after the visit I am 100 percent decided that my grand kids must learn Mandarin visit the country several times and see the length breadth and height of this continued civilization of over 5000 years. They must learn from it all positive things of hard work discipline fine arts architecture above all one of the best food in the world. One life may not be enough to try all the cuisine variety and food culture of China therefore they should start very early. What more tribute I can give to this great country and people that I wanted to enroll my American born grand kids with endless choices to live and study anywhere they want but if I had a say I want them to go to school in China at least for a few years where they must learn first hand what is called hard work and studies and ying yang of the proper balance in life.

我开始对中国和中国人持积极的态度,我完全被这伟大,礼貌,干净,个人纪律,安全的法律以及秩序,美丽富饶的陆地和庞大的人口震撼了。我已经在我的脑海里形成深刻的印象,但通过参观后,我十分确定我的后代必须学习普通话来参观这个国家一些次,了解这段宽阔厚重的持续了五千多年的文明。他们一定能从中学到它所有积极的东西,努力工作的行为,好的艺术建筑等,还有世界上最好吃的食物之一。一生也许并不是足够的去尝试所有种类的料理和了解中国的饮食文化,所以他们应该从很早开始(接触)。我能给这个伟大的国家和人民很多的敬意,我想对于在美国出生的后代他们能够自己决定任何一个地方居住和学习,但我想说一句,我希望他们至少在中国的学校学习几年,他们首先一定要学的是努力工作和学习,以及在身体上适宜的阴阳平衡(调理)。

Sure China/Chinese have problems but who does not?

中国确实有一些问题,但是谁没有呢?

Sure China has mega problems which country does not but I am very sure China/Chinese have a long history fighting and solving their problems they have resilience and come through. I know I know I know I will hear ‘ freedom of speech slave labor poor quality pollution still lot of poverty dirty wash rooms people spitting on the road ……………………………….this list goes on….. sorry not to mention Google and Facebook are not available there but they will just fine without those two luxuries in life I learned to live without it and did just fine….well may be a little withdrawal symptoms in the beginning and got over it. Well Beijing roasted duck and dim sum helped a lot sooth that pain.

中国确实有很多问题,哪个国家没有呢,但是我很确定的是中国(中国人)有很长的历史去斗争和解决他们已经适应了和克服了的问题。我知道,我知道知道我将听到关于这些“自由言论,奴役劳工,质量差,污染,仍然很多穷人,脏的厕所,人们在道路上吐痰……这个清单上的还有……”抱歉,更别提被禁的谷歌和脸书了,但是他们没有这两样东西照样可以过得很好,我也学会了不使用它们,也不照样好好的。。。。刚开始的时候可能会有点脱瘾症状,但是可以克服。不过北京烤鸭和点心可以很好的缓解这种痛苦。

-------------译者:一只番茄炒鸡蛋-审核者:cortex------------

Please let us check our own back yard first are we as squeaky clean as we portray?

我们先来看看我们自已的国家,真的如我们描述的那样一尘不染吗?

My answer to all those : I have lived here in the west soon it be 50 years and let us check our own back yard in my view we will find lot of things which are not as glorious as we portray.

我的答案是:我在西方生活了快50年了,我对我们自已的看法是:有很多地方都不像我们描述的那样辉煌。

China has seen lot of ups and downs such as Mongolian and Manchurian regimes some of the modern time injustices which included physical financial respect and humiliation and lose lot of wealth it is called 100 years of humiliation which included losing HK opium wars favorable settlement to other countries after the fall of The Last Emperor one visit to Nanjing museum will open your eyes. Well guys now the Dragon is wake and it is not imaginary anymore as Phoenix has risen from ashes. Say Hello(nihoma) to the new very powerful guy on the street in modern times he was very powerful in the ancient time but he is back now.

中国在历史上经历过很多兴衰起伏,例如蒙古人和满人政权,以及现代所遇到的不正公待遇包括物质,财政金融方面的,还有耻辱-在最后的帝国没落期间,中国在鸦片战争中失去了香港,并让利给其他国家,丢掉了大量的财富,被称为百年耻辱,可以到南京博物馆看看,会打开你的眼界的。但是伙计们,现在这条龙已经醒了,这不是在想象,因为凤凰已经涅槃了。对现在站在街上的大块头打招呼(说你好)吧,在古代他就非常强壮,而现在他回来了。

We could think about poverty slums homelessness corruption frauds drive by shooting drugs sex scandals and the list goes on………in the west also. Is democracy that great…….really ?? if it is the question should be: will it work for massive country in land mass and population in China? let the political pundits decide….I may have my ideas…..but they are not qualified.

我们可以说中国贫困,贫民窟,流浪汉,腐败,欺诈,驾车枪击,性丑闻等等等等....但西方也有这些问题。民主很伟大...真的吗?是不是问题应该这样问:对一个有着广阔土地和大量人口的中国来说民主可以发挥作用吗?让政治评论员来决定吧....我可能有我的看法...不过他们并不够资格。

-------------译者:卡思-审核者:白色的黑猫------------

A word of caution to myself:

对我自己的一言警告:

I decided long time ago that I will look only positive things in people living and non living things write about it so that I may leave some legacy for my grand kids or who so ever find some merit in it.

我很久以前就决定我将只在人类身上、在活的以及静止的事物上看到积极的一面,并记录下它们,以便我可以留下一些遗产给我的子孙们,或者其他人也可以从中找到一些价值。

You want to visit China : please go with very positive attitude leave the pre conceived ideas in your own country and you will only see beauty in everything (well almost in everything) but no one is perfect let us say “ Glass is more full than empty) and as the old saying goes wear green glasses you will see everything green.

你想去访问中国:那请你以积极的态度去那里,放下成见,你将只会看到美丽的一切(好吧,几乎在所有事情中),但没有人是完美的,我们常说“玻璃比虚空更充实),因为古语说戴绿色眼镜,你会看到一切都是绿色的。

Now let us start with changed impressions after the visit one by one:

现在,让我们一个一个开始展示访问后改变的印象:

China is very safe country:

中国是个很安全的国家:

After the visit/s based on my observations experience and confirmation by my host who is born and brought up Suzhou guy China is literally free of violent crimes petty thefts and other low level crimes may be there but I was not too concerned. I saw young girls working in the night shifts by themselves and walking freely in the middle of night to their home/or night shifts travelling in the public transports.

访问后,根据我的观察经验和由我的东道主–一个出生和生长在苏州的人确认,中国真正意义上很少有暴力犯罪,小偷窃和其他低级犯罪可能存在那里,但我并不是很担心。我看到在夜里工作的年轻女孩自己行动,在半夜自由行走回到她们家/或夜晚乘坐公共交通工具。

-------------译者:一只番茄炒鸡蛋-审核者:菲儿尹泽厚------------

Women are power houses working shoulder to shoulder with men:

妇女是力量的源泉,与男人肩并肓工作:

I have seen women involved in every walk of life they are handling the baby in the crib and watching the small shop/stall at the same time with flare grace and politeness. Bargaining like a very wise small business person at the airport they are sitting at customs immigration and other official duties handling the business without getting flustered with total politeness and respect. To me it looked like most likely Chinese respect their women from heart I did not see any sign of disrespect or looks. I saw hundreds of school girls dressed in school dresses with load of books on their back more heavy than their tiny body’s could carry showed me that Chinese are very supportive of their daughters for going to school. In my view China has become so powerful because the women are sharing heavy burden of house hold and outside jobs.

在生活的方方面面我都能见到妇女,她们养育摇篮里的婴儿的同时,看守小店或小摊,浑身散发着优雅和礼貌的光芒,她们像一个精明的商人一样讨价还价,坐在机场海关移民局办公的妇女和其他的公务员一起从容不迫的处理事情,有礼有节。就我看来中国人打心底尊重他们的妇女,我没有看见任何不尊重的迹象。我看见几百个穿着校服的女学生,背着的书包远超过她们小小的身体能承受的重量,这让我意识到中国人支持他们的女儿上学。在我看来,中国变得这么强大,是因为女人们出外工作,分担家庭的沉重负担.

Very healthy smartly dressed teenage school girls enjoying equal opportunities to get education.

非常健康聪明穿着得体的青少年女学生享受平等的教育权利。

Tiny adorable kids have equal opportunities to enjoy field trips and education

可爱的小孩们通过实地考察享受接受平等教育的机会。

Women working shoulder to shoulder with men in every walks of life

女人们与男人在生活的各个方面肩并肩工作

Women are power houses in China they are working shoulder to shoulder with men.

在中国女人是力量的源泉,她们与男人肩并肩工作。

Women are power houses they seem to be very hard working and productive in the progress of China.

女人是力量的源泉,她们努力的工作,在中国的发展进程中发挥了应有效率.

-------------译者:wdxxy-审核者:荆楚老贼------------

Once you visit China you realize it is not homogeneous country:

一旦你访问中国你就会了解到这不是一个均一人种的国家。

No all Chinese are not same there are 56 recognized minorities with their own culture and main majority is called Huns they make 90 percent but there there are further classifications.

在那里,并不是所有中国人都一样,有56个已经被认证的拥有自己文化的少数民族。被称为汉族的主体民族占总人口的90%,但其内部有进一步更详细的划分。

Bravo still they all live in relative harmony ( at least I have not heard any mass scale and riots) Sure there may be some issues with some ethnic groups and I under no circumstances will make a comment because I do not have any real knowledge of the issues or qualification to say.

仍然很棒的是他们都相对和谐地生活在一起(至少我没听说过任何大规模的集会和骚乱)。当然可能有一些少数民族问题,我在任何情况下都不会做出评论,因为我不了解这些问题,或者说我没资格说。

I visited famous Muslim Quarters in Xian and found hustle bustle and tremendous amount of life.

我参观过西安著名的穆斯林区,发现十分拥挤喧嚣,人们熙熙攘攘。

Author and his wife Sue visited world famous Muslim Quarters in Xian they found the market very nice tourists and locals were shopping and eating and walking through the streets. These muslims are settled in the area for about 1000 years

作者和他的妻子Sue参观了西安世界著名的穆斯林区,他们发现市场很不错,旅客和当地人购物,吃饭,走街串巷。这些穆斯林在这个地区定居大约1000年了。

Bravo Chinese and China. These Muslim Chinese are called Hue people of China.

中国人和中国都很棒,这些中国穆斯林被称为中国回族。

-------------译者:天羽屠龙舞-审核者:菲儿尹泽厚------------

Muslim Quarters or Street as it is called in fact there may 100s or 1000s of restaurants and snack shops

穆斯林住宅区或者说是穆斯林街区正如它的名字一样,事实上它可能有100多或1000多家餐馆和快餐店。

World famous Muslim Quarters.

世界闻名的穆斯林街区。

It is not Beijing and it not Shanghai the biggest city in China it is Breath taking city Chongqing I found out on this trip it has over 30 million people.

在这次旅行中,我发现中国最大的城市不是北京也不是上海,而是令人惊艳的,拥有超过3000万人口的重庆。

Breath taking Chongqing sky line Yangtze River flow with all its might.

重庆的天际线呼吸之间与扬子江流动合乎一脉。

Author with his wife enjoying a moment of Chongqing beauty.

作者正与他的妻子享受重庆的美景。

Here are some natural beauty of this country:

这里是这个国家的一些自然风景。

Following three pictures are taken by the author on the Coast line of Yangtze river between Chongqing and Shanghai.

以下三张照片是由作者在重庆和上海之间的长江沿岸拍摄的

Who Says Chinese do not smile that is a myth when you go there you will find they are real people ( well almost all of them) they smile a lot.

谁说中国人不会笑,这是一个谎话,当你来的这儿,你会发现他们活得很真实(和我们一样)他们经常笑。

-------------译者:大汉故土-审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------

I know this is very sensitive topic to discuss but for me it is very important to shed more light on this misconception Religion in China.

我知道这是个敏感话题,但是澄清外界对中国宗教信仰的误解,对我来说非常重要。

I have heard before going to China that most of the Chinese are atheists well I was pleasantly surprised in fact most of the Chinese have found real meaning of the religion and God because most of them talk about Karma reincarnation honesty hard work no theft family values and good deeds. To me they found the ultimate truth they do not have to go any religious place to learn anymore.

去中国之前,我听说中国大多数人都是无神论者,然而,我欣慰的看到,事实上大多数的中国人早已参透了信仰和佛祖的真正意义。因为中国人都在谈论因果、轮回、诚实、努力工作、不偷盗、家庭价值以及行善。在我看来,他们已经领悟了最终的大智慧,无需再去任何宗教场所修行。

However what I saw the devotion of some devotees in Buddhist temples it knocked me over I will not be the same.

但是,当我看到佛寺里那些信徒依然虔诚如斯之后,我倍感吃惊,也让我悄然发生改变。

Here are some pictures of Grand Buddha of Ling Shan this is 88 meter Buddha statue the largest statue of my lord and other is bathing of baby Buddha ceremony I never ever seen anything like this I and my wife sue visited this temple two times still not enough I could stay there for ever.

图片是灵山大佛的照片,佛像高88米,是我佛最大的雕像。还有几张是太子佛像的九龙灌浴仪式照片。我以前从未见过如此(壮观)的景象。我和我的妻子苏女士去参拜过两次,但任然不够,我可以在哪里永远住下去。

Grand Buddha and Baby Buddha of Ling Shan  

灵山大佛和太子佛像

Ultra modern state of the art mass transportation at reasonable prices.

价格合理的超现代先进的大众交通

I never ever realized length breadth of their subway systems in Shanghai subway lines are becoming world model and who can compete with this monster speed of 431 Km/hr. Here pictures of this train which covers 30 km in 8 minutes at a reasonable price these are real pictures taken by my wife Sue and I in Shanghai.

我从没有意识到他们地铁系统的长度和宽度,上海地铁线成了世界的典范,谁都没法和这个可以达到431公里每小时的庞然大物媲美。这里有这个列车的图片,是我妻子苏和我在上海时照的,它可以在8分钟内达到30公里,价格也很合理。

China’s pride and joy Maglev train which attains maximum speed of 431 km/hour and covers 30 km in 8 minutes down town Shanghai to the airport. Well done China/Chinese fastest train in the world.

中国的骄傲-磁悬浮,它可以达到每小时431公里,从上海市区到机场的路程中,8分钟内达到30公里,是世界最快的列车,做的好,中国/中国人。

Chinese love and affinity for gardens beautiful landscapes greenery water falls lakes lush trees and tranquility are praise worthy and I learned lot of lessons.

中国对花园的追求和热爱,美丽的景色,绿树,瀑布,湖水,郁郁葱葱的树木,宁静的环境,值得称赞,我学到了很多。

The west lake Hangzhou

杭州西湖

The country is humming with manufacturing activity and as you see ship loads of finished products raw material traffic produce and other goods are moving.

这个国家充满了工业活力,你可以看到满载成品,原材料的交通工具在移动。

A great lesson for me in the hard work devotion and determination.

我学到了努力工作的热情和决心。

Ship load of new cars being transported via Yangtze River.

满载着新车的船通过长江运输

Truck and trailers are humming the national highways with raw finished and produce through ultra modern highways and toll booths.

装载着原材料成品的卡车和拖车在国家高速公路上嗡嗡作响着通过超现代的高速公路和收费站。

Chinese have total mastery of foods they know arts science and business end of the food industry ( in my view Chinese did to food industry what Henry Ford did to Auto industry)

中国人完全掌握了食物的精髓,他们知道如何将艺术科学和商业融入食品工业(在我看来,中国对于食品工业就如亨利.福特对于汽车工业)

When in China you will never go hungry there is food for every one with a few yuan in his/her pocket Chinese can feed an emperor/queen and man in the street with a few yuan in his/her pocket. If you are hungry in China is has to an extreme bad luck.

在中国的时候你永远不会感到饥饿,只花一点人民币每个人都能找到合适的食物,从王公贵族到平民百姓。如果你在中国感到饥饿你一定是遇到极坏的运气。

Following is a snap shot of some of the places where author and his lovely wife ate including sitting on the streets of Beijing/Shanghai/Xian and eating it some of the most delicious foods in the world.

下面附上一些图片,是作者和他的爱妻吃过饭的地方拍的,包括坐在北京/上海/西安的一些街边摊上,吃着世界上最美味的食物。

In my view most of the Chinese people are very hard working strong will to live and I strongly believe they have found true God through Karma.

在我看来,很多的中国人为了生活很努力的工作,我坚信他们已经通过业力(Karma 因果报应,业力)发现真谛。

Here are some pictures of their resilience will power most of them very happy content with cards fate dealt them and they have found true happiness of contentment. This motivated me to work more harder and it recharged my batteries.

这里有一些关于他们适应能力的图片,显示出他们中更多的人是快乐的并满足于现状,他们已经找到快乐和满足的真谛。这些鼓舞我更加努力工作,使我充满正能量。

Rather than bitching complaining and finding bad ways to make a living these are the true “ Karam Yogis and Yoginis” which my scxture described in the holy book of The Gita (Hinduism) FYI Buddhism is off shoot of Hinduism. Lord Buddha was born Hindu Prince. I saw that spirit where ever I traveled great work ethics in their blood per sure ( for most of them exceptions are and will be there)

而不是抱怨和用消极的方式去生活,这个真理用我自己的话来描述就是“善业的瑜伽修行”,在印度的圣经中(供参考)佛教是印度教的分支。佛祖的父亲是印度的王子(PS:翻译成佛祖被印度王子生出,总感觉怪怪的。)我了解这种精神,我曾经领略过这种流淌在他们血液里的伟大道德修养(当然,对于大多数中的他们,例外总是存在的)。

One of the most impressive things was their dances in the parks and I believe it is a good exercise socializing and getting out your stress.

我印象中最深刻的就是她们在公园里跳舞,我认为这能很好的锻炼,社交并释放你的压力。

These are my general observation Chinese people are very proud some may have physical handicap but their self pride is in tact

还有一些我注意到的非常自尊的中国人,一些人也许有身体上的残疾,但他们却总是充满自信。

Following two pictures are great source of inspiration to me I class them entertainers and not beggars they my personal inspiration. Bravo hats off to your dignity pride and this will linger in my mind for ever.

下面的两张图片给我很大的鼓励,我认为他们是艺术表演者而不是乞丐,他们启发了我。呵,向你高贵的灵魂致敬,这将一直在我的脑海里萦绕。

Chinese people are too proud to beg they may have physical handicap but they spirit and dignity is in tact. I do not class him beggar I class him an entertainer and my inspiration.

中国人是如此自尊以至于不能去同情他们身体上也许存在着的残疾,但他们总是有高尚的精神。我不认为他是一个乞讨者,而是一个艺术表演者,带给我启迪。

Chinese seniors are respected and taken good care off most of them will die in the arms of a grand son/daughter or loving son/daughter/daughter in law.

中国年长的人是受人尊敬的,他们大部分人都被照顾的很好,直到死的时候,也会受到他们的儿子/女儿或者爱他们的女婿或媳妇的关怀。

Stay tuned more to come until then : Ding ding ho
http://www.ltaaa.com/bbs/thread-426054-1-1.html
————————

外國人真的這麼瞭解中國咩

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 29-9-2024 09:34 AM , Processed in 0.146104 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.