佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 1130|回复: 1

中国好同学:3年来每天背残疾人同学上课

[复制链接]
发表于 27-4-2015 11:33 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Heart-warming images of the high schoolstudent who has carried his disabled best friend to every class for THREEyears…and they’re the top students of the year
温暖人心的照片:高中学生三年来每天都背自己最好的残疾人朋友去上课,而且他们是本年度最杰出的学生

A high school student in China has spent three yearsliterally shouldering the responsibility of ensuring that his physicallydisabled best friend gets to all his classes.

中国一名高中生三年来每天都背自己最好的残疾人朋友去上课。

18-year-old Xie Xu met his 19-year-oldclassmate Zhang Chi when the pair began attending school together at Daxu High Schoolin Xuzhou, a large city in the northern province of Jiangsu, in China.

18岁的谢旭和19岁的张弛一起入学于江苏徐州的大许高中。

Zhang suffers from muscular dystrophy, acondition that weakens skeletal muscle which often makes it very difficult forthose with the disease to walk or carry their own weight.

张患有肌肉萎缩症,患这种病的人几乎无法走路或者承受自己身体的重量。

Xie, who stands at 1.73 meters tall and weighs 75 kilos, decided to carry hisfriend around the school's campus to make sure he was able to attend all of hisclasses.

谢身高1.73,体重75公斤,他决定每节课都背他的这个朋友去上课。

'The story of the two students is soinspiring and touching. They aren't family, but [Xie] has been doing this forthree years,' Guo Chunxi, the vice-principal of Daxu High Schooltold alocal media outlet.

“这两个学生的故事非常鼓舞人心和感人。他们并非一家人,但是谢已经这么做三年了,”这所中学的副校长郭春熙对当地媒体说。

The teenagers live in dorms close by to the school, and each day Xie carriesZhang from their rooms to the school, and back again, and helps him with dailytasks such as getting meals and washing clothes.

这两个同学住在学校附近的宿舍里,每天谢都从宿舍里背张去学校上课,再背回宿舍,还帮他打饭和洗衣服。

Every now and then, Zhang is helped by Xieto the cafeteria for his breakfast.

谢还常常背张去食堂吃早饭。

Xie said that he carries his friend back and forth between classes, around theschool, and their dorm about a dozen times each day.

谢说他每天都要来来回回的背张十几回。

Both young men are hard-working studentsand are at the top of their class, and are looking forward to their futurestudying in tertiary education.

两个年轻人学习也都很努力,是班里的尖子生,他们展望未来进入大学学习。

'He's the most beautiful student. He alsoexerts positive influence on other students, who readily help Zhang. With theirassistance, Zhang has never missed out on one single class,' the vice-principalsaid.

“他是最美丽的学生。他对其他学生也产生了积极的影响,所以其他学生也非常乐意帮助张。在他们的帮助下,张从来没有缺过一次课,”这位副校长说。

Snowowl, Ad, Australia, 21 minutes ago
& this is why with all that's going on,our world is worth it, there is love & there is hope. There is more good& other peoples comments & these young men prove that..Bravo

虽然目前世界上发生了很多事情,但正因为有这些事迹,这个世界才值得我们拥有,有爱,有希望。

BLABLA,BLA, 22 minutes ago
Shantideva has a beautiful poem.... ' Iwould be a boat... Carry you safely. I would be a lantern to light your way. 'This man is both lantern and boat, this man and friend is more...' How utterlyutterly beautiful, just one friend one good true genuine friend is more thanenough! Beautiful!

寂天菩萨作了一首美丽的诗,“我将成为船,将你安全带离。我将成为灯笼,照明你前方的道路。”这名学生既是船又是灯,这真的是很美好的事情,一个真正的朋友就够了!好美!

galan05,San Diego, United States, 24 minutes ago
I thought I knew what real friendship was.I wasn't even close. If you ever have a friend like this in your life, you arerich beyond your wildest dreams.

我之前还以为自己了解什么是真正的友谊,我错了。如果你生活中有这样一个朋友,那么你就是最富有的。

txbicow,east london, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
Last year when we were out shopping a wheelchair for aunt Jones, we found many wheel chair with label made in China.

去年我们去给我阿姨购买轮椅时,我们发现很多轮椅的标签上都写着中国制造。

HoppyKangaroo, Adelaide, Australia, 1 hour ago
Great story, but why does he not have awheelchair? He would need help still, but China isn't exactly a back water.OK I'm a cynic and I am wondering about the validity of the claim. Sorry!!(Feel bad even saying it ) If it was me, I'd be saying, ok we are going toget you to school, what is the most practical way of helping you, and help youwith your independence. The answer is not, ok, I will carry you aroundeverywhere.

很美好的故事,但是为什么他不买个轮椅呢?有了轮椅后他可能仍然需要帮助,但是中国又不是个落后的地方。好吧,我可能有点愤世嫉俗,我甚至不知道自己这种说法是否具备有效性,抱歉?如果是我的话,我会说,好吧,我们会送你去上课,但哪种帮助你的方法才是最实际的呢,在帮助你的同时可以让你获得独立呢?如果没有这样的办法的话,那好吧,我会带你去任何你想去的地方。

Sam,Sussex, 1 hour ago
I cried after reading this article.

读完这篇文章后我哭了。

LadyZil, Zurich,1 hour ago
the perfect example of determination,willpower, sacrifice!!!............."Being Weak is a CHOICE so is BeingSTRONG!!" .....Best wishes to them.

这是决心,意志和牺牲的完美例子!!!“懦弱是一种选择,强大也是一种选择!!”祝好运。

Ernest,Izu, Japan, 2 hours ago
No snide anti Chinese comments about dogsand pollution today?

今天怎么没有人就狗和污染问题发表反华言论啦?

L., London, United  Kingdom, 2 hours ago
lovely

好感人。

UnknownCommenter, None of your business, United States, 2 hours ago
What a great kid for helping out like that.That kind of ethic isn't as common as it should be today. A very symbioticrelationship.

这孩子能这么做,真是善良。这样的道德在如今已经不常见了。这是一种共生关系。

LanieLou,St Petersburg,2 hours ago
Absolutely wonderful ! A lifetimefriendship... they'll probably have careers at the same business when theygraduate.

非常好!一生的友谊。。。在他们毕业后他们可能会在同一家公司里面工作。

Sid,Australia, Australia, 2 hours ago
Seems like an absolutely top bloke, exceptI'm sure that this kind of publicity is something he would NOT want.

看起来是一个非常好的孩子啊,不过我可以肯定他应该不喜欢这样的宣传报道。

Donut4U,London, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
Restores some faith in the human raceduring these troubled times

在这个多事之秋,这个新闻让我恢复了对人类的些许信心。

freerange, any, United  States, 3 hours ago
Now,THIS is a wonderful example of allthose unsung heros ,big & small,who are out there doing these random actsof kindness every day,with no expectation of notice or reward. Puts things inperspective.Nice Story..Thanks DM.

这才是那些无名英雄的伟大故事,这些无名英雄每天都在做这种善举,不期望获得注意和奖励。

Loveit, Blighty, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago
This the value of true friendship

这才是真正友谊的价值所在。

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 27-4-2015 01:19 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
好心有好報。功德無量。信猶太教得永生
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 6-5-2024 12:46 AM , Processed in 0.055781 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.