『PS2』零 ~刺青の聲~ 專屬討論區(遗漏之好品-美版已推出!!)

关闭 [复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 19-8-2005 02:39 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Miruku 于 19-8-2005 12:00 AM 发表

天啊!!!
女佣怜

zomok有几张看不到的?

什么意思啊?御姐控??

呵呵呵﹐特地分享給你看的如何???女佣服強吧???我家的Rei和深紅﹐就是穿著它來搞定愛現的零華大姐的﹐連大姐都要說個服字﹐她自認老了....(以上純惡搞﹐別見怪﹐都是被某自稱貓咪的同志影響的 )

可以看地﹐多刷幾次頁面try下
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 19-8-2005 03:06 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 喵呜咪 于 19-8-2005 03:01 AM 发表

喜欢比自己年长,样子稍微成熟的女性(但又不是真的成熟,不然就不叫"姐")的称号
多数也佩戴眼镜<--

佩戴眼镜是指我吗?
的确。。。我承认我是

osis兄你几周目了啊?这样快的
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 19-8-2005 12:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Miruku 于 19-8-2005 03:06 AM 发表

佩戴眼镜是指我吗?
的确。。。我承认我是

osis兄你几周目了啊?这样快的

2周目完畢﹐準備nightmare中
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-8-2005 12:19 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 喵呜咪 于 19-8-2005 03:36 PM 发表

指御姐

你是御姐控

控=con(flict)

甘都得???
好深奥哦
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 20-8-2005 03:46 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Miruku 于 20-8-2005 12:19 AM 发表

甘都得???
好深奥哦

你呢???幾時開打零-刺青?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 22-8-2005 01:40 AM | 显示全部楼层

關於深紅的儲力攻擊

在射影模式下﹐對準惡靈﹐光圈週圍開始累積零力(黃光)直到整個圈子滿了(順時針方向遞增)﹐再輕按下O不放﹐就會儲起第2輪的零力﹐儲滿了就捉緊時機再拍就能發揮強力的一擊了。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 22-8-2005 03:34 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 喵呜咪 于 22-8-2005 02:01 AM 发表
那时候就被灵杀了

看情況loh﹐如久世當主那類和你玩轉圈的怨靈﹐就用儲滿。就算不儲滿﹐深紅靈力(Lv.5)﹐絕對應付有餘
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-8-2005 01:10 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Osis03 于 20-8-2005 03:46 AM 发表

你呢???幾時開打零-刺青?

尽快啦
影之心还没爆机
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 24-8-2005 12:05 PM | 显示全部楼层

來自1UP的玩家preview

Fatal Frame 3 The Tormented PS2 Preview from 1UP.COM

有提到不少應提到的事物﹐推薦
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 26-8-2005 12:08 AM | 显示全部楼层
官網不知搞什...最近懶得更新似了。

對了﹐沒人在玩了嗎???有問題的可儘量問﹐我一定盡力回答
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-8-2005 01:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
在六刻用了三號板,殺了那個鬼解了一個封印,然後要去哪裏?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 26-8-2005 03:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 seiken85 于 26-8-2005 01:44 PM 发表
在六刻用了三號板,殺了那個鬼解了一個封印,然後要去哪裏?

那個封印是[人柱]。4個人柱都解決完了﹐請去箱廳回廊﹐開啟中間大門就是了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 29-8-2005 04:42 PM | 显示全部楼层

GameSpy Fatal Frame III The Tormented Interview

轉載自GameSpy
Fatal Frame III: The Tormented Interview (PS2)
We sit down with two of the creators of this fan-favorite horror series.
By Christian Nutt | Aug. 22, 2005

When the original Fatal Frame was revealed, nobody expected the game to become such an enduring cult hit in America. The game's unusual concept, that you battle ghosts using a mystical camera, and its uniquely Japanese feel seemed like too much of a barrier to entry. But, here we are, looking at the third entry in the series for the PS2 platform. We recently had a chance to talk to the game's director, Makoto Shibata, as well as its producer Keisuke Kikuchi and Tecmo USA's general manager, John Inada about the latest entry into the company's popular horror franchise.
────────────────────────────
Inada: So, you know Mr. Kikuchi. Here's a new face, Mr. Shibata. He's actually the director of Fatal Frame. We kept him behind the scenes, because he's the one who actually came up with all of the sick ideas. He's the one who actually practices and believes in the spirit world.

GameSpy: I remember, a couple of years ago, you had the Fatal Frame II unveiling event, and Kikuchi-san said there's someone in Japan...

Inada: That's him. [Laughs] The infamous guy.

GameSpy: I was wondering if you could give me a little bit of a background on Fatal Frame III?

Shibata: The main character, Rei, gets into a car accident where she ends up killing her boyfriend. After the accident, she goes to this mansion, a ruined mansion, and starts to interact with the spirit world, and that's how the story starts. You will see a character from Fatal Frame 1, Miki, who joins the adventure.

GameSpy: Does this take place a few years after the original Fatal Frame game, timeline-wise?
Kikuchi: Of course, Fatal Frame 1, II, and III are three independent stories, yet at the same time, it is a parallel story. [Fatal Frame III is] set up as a story that takes place roughly two years after Fatal Frame 1's story.

GameSpy: This is the third Fatal Frame game for PS2. Is it tough coming up with new ideas, or do you find that when you finish the previous game you have leftover ideas and you're eager to get to the next game?

Kikuchi:So of course, the underlying concept for Fatal Frame is still there. This version, in particular, has multiple playable characters. That's something we've always wanted to do. The previous version had pretty much stayed in the state of a dream, so to speak. You fought in the state of a nightmare. This game will allow you to go back and forth between the reality and the dream world, or nightmare world, and that's something we've always wanted to do.

GameSpy: Something that you had talked about earlier, Kikuchi-san, is that you don't believe in the occult but Shibata-san does. I was wondering if you could tell me more about that, and if that affects the development going back and forth?
Kikuchi: Absolutely no problem.

Shibata: There's really no problem because if I say "this is good" or "this is interesting" or "this is something that we should do," then Kikuchi can say yes or no -- mostly yes.

Kikuchi: My job is to basically balance out everything that Shibata wants to do. If we did everything that he wants to do, or what he has in his vision, it's not going to fit in our capacity that we're given. My job is to basically find ways to commercialize Shibata's ideas.

GameSpy: Japanese horror movies, starting with The Ring, have become quite popular in America, and it has continued, not fallen off, with recently The Grudge. Are you surprised that there's a staying power for Japanese horror movies in America and how that might be affecting the popularity of your games?
Shibata: The first The Ring became a big hit and I was quite surprised. But then I was pleasantly surprised that American people could understand the concept.

Kikuchi: I, too, feel scared when I watch American-style horror movies, so that basically makes me believe that the feeling of fear is universal, no matter what the style is.

GameSpy: I find it interesting that most horror games seem to come out of Japan, even though Western-developed games have become very popular in this generation. Silent Hill, Resident Evil, and Fatal Frame are the three best-known horror series. Do you have any insight into why that might be?  

Kikuchi: What I think is that in order to make a good horror game, you need to know how to control yourself by not revealing the fear ... you have to fight your temptation to just do something that [puts] everything out there, everything in your face. It's very difficult to resist the temptation to not show anything in a room that has nothing, to try and create a fearful experience. Maybe the American culture and nature is to want to just show it, do it, let it out. Japanese are better at controlling their urges to hold it back and not show anything, everything all at once. Maybe that's why.

Shibata: I believe that the American game developers, they start their project by figuring out the game system. Then you move forward once you figure out what the game system should be. Japanese developers, on the other hand, go in more with the emotional aspect of the game: how gamers will feel when they play this type of game. Consequently the horror genre is a better fit for such an approach for developing a game.

GameSpy: I want to ask Kikuchi-san the same question I did the other day [then in regards to Trapt, this time about Fatal Frame III]. Why is it always a cute female character starring in the game?
Kikuchi: If I answer your question, I'm going to just give you the same answer again, so I'm going to ask Shibata to answer that question.

Shibata: It's quite simple. This is a game that is not violent. You can't muscle your way through. To portray that concept, obviously a female main character is better. We all know that females are a bit more spiritual than men. So it was a very obvious choice to pick a female character to play this role.

GameSpy: There are several playable characters in the new game. I was wondering if you could tell me a little about them, and how you came up with them?

Kikuchi: There are three objectives we had in implementing multiple characters to become playable. For one, we wanted not only to show a strong woman as the main character, but to show how a weaker character could become a playable character in the story. Number two is to show the variation on the playability aspect of different characters. It's always nice to have more variety of playability, and to do that we had to have multiple playable characters. Thirdly, I wanted to portray the characteristics of different playable characters. Some are small characters so they can hide better than others, or they're a little more nimble than the bigger character, or whatever. It was all about letting the players experience more variety of characters.

GameSpy: I'd like to finish with a question that's a bit more general. There's some debate with whether with Xbox 360 coming out this year if Microsoft is pushing the next generation too fast, or whether Sony's approach of holding it out longer is better. I was wondering if you were excited about making next-gen games, or you'd rather continue to make current-gen games longer?

Kikuchi: From a developer's point of view, I always feel the pressure from the big bosses that we need to come up with something that will utilize the new, next-generation system which will appeal to the consumer. It's moving rather rapidly, and sometimes I wish we wouldn't have to be pressured in that way. Of course, as a developer I'm challenged and intrigued with the new generation platforms, and always looking forward to see what we can do with them. From a business standpoint, it would be better if all three console makers would work in unity so that we can provide more ... so that we're not always chasing after something that is new.

原文連接(請點擊這裡)

[ 本帖最后由 Osis03 于 29-8-2005 04:43 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-9-2005 04:59 PM | 显示全部楼层
刚从中国回来,迫不及待赶快追着玩,谢谢你们给的答案哦。。昨晚自己玩到第7刻而已,晚上睡觉满脑子都是这个游戏的情形,睡不着。。。=.="
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 1-9-2005 05:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 apu嘉 于 1-9-2005 04:59 PM 发表
刚从中国回来,迫不及待赶快追着玩,谢谢你们给的答案哦。。昨晚自己玩到第7刻而已,晚上睡觉满脑子都是这个游戏的情形,睡不着。。。=.="

不客氣﹐可能您是日有所思﹐所以夜有所夢。建議先且休息下﹐等ok了才來玩。我玩1代是也有過這類經歷。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2005 08:09 AM | 显示全部楼层
暂时在第一刻,

回去古堡第2次中。。。
结果卡在一个地方了,可能有什么东西或者门看漏了。
要回家继续玩才知道。

第一次在古堡幽灵照全中,感觉容易。
结果第2次在古堡就很难拍到了,因为奔跑的关系。

觉得如果步行的话拍会更加容易呢。

还有,女主角真的很漂亮,经典日本女性的美。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 2-9-2005 12:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 johnmoo 于 2-9-2005 08:09 AM 发表
暂时在第一刻,

回去古堡第2次中。。。
结果卡在一个地方了,可能有什么东西或者门看漏了。
要回家继续玩才知道。

第一次在古堡幽灵照全中,感觉容易。
结果第2次在古堡就很难拍到 ...

恩﹐不如直接進入照相模式﹐然後一面走﹐一面拍那種﹐比較容易拍到呃

後期入手一些補助相機的機能﹐就比較容易捉到浮游靈﹐地餺靈了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2005 01:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
哦? 可以用第一人身玩的么?

还以为只可以原地站着拍而已。

操控指令是什么???

===================

真的不好意思,玩了3代才知道有一面移动一面拍的功能。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2005 01:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 johnmoo 于 2-9-2005 01:26 PM 发表
哦? 可以用第一人身玩的么?

还以为只可以原地站着拍而已。

操控指令是什么???

===================

真的不好意思,玩了3代才知道有一面移动一面拍的功能。

neh,你操控主角走动的是左边那个东西嘛(不会形容),右边的是可以一边走动一边拍哦
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2005 01:41 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Osis03 于 1-9-2005 05:27 PM 发表

不客氣﹐可能您是日有所思﹐所以夜有所夢。建議先且休息下﹐等ok了才來玩。我玩1代是也有過這類經歷。

哈哈,走火入魔了不过我也暂时停下来了,因为没时间玩。不过这几天老是看到跟鬼有关的戏,啊哟。。昨晚被拉去看“女佣”,看完回来后又看到电视介绍日本的鬼电影,啊哟。。。晚上睡觉果然梦到鬼=.="
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 17-5-2024 06:02 PM , Processed in 0.081080 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.