佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 1607|回复: 14

几天后的patch的小道消息

[复制链接]
发表于 12-11-2012 05:21 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. Taken from: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/pvp/pvp/GW2-is-dying-a-change-of-priorities-is-mandatory/page/4#post674835 and http://oi46.tinypic.com/xelzja.jpg

2. "According to Jon Peters in the mists a few hours ago:

3.     The profession part of the upcoming patch notes is roughly 5 pages long.
  4.     ~16 bullet points for rangers.
  5.     ~30 bullet points for engis.
  6.     Mesmers saw the fewest number of changes.
  7.     “Tons” of bug fixes.
  8.     “Some” balance changes.
  9.     Portal is a cool ability that’s important to the game but has some problems (whatever that means from their perspective idk).
  10.     The ability to use custom dyes in pvp is possibly coming in a December patch.
  11.     Broken treb and lord announcements should be fixed soon.
  12.     Target of target and player cast bars are low priority but something they might look at in the future.
  13.     Probably no hope of ever letting us disable the terrible skill queue.
  14.     Custom rankings, obs mode, etc. all “on the way” (as usual)."

复制代码
原帖 : http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwar ... profession_part_of/

图片 :

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 12-11-2012 05:21 PM | 显示全部楼层
靠北, 说ranger有大update才16行真的说不过去咯
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-11-2012 05:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
FlyTurtle 发表于 12-11-2012 05:21 PM
靠北, 说ranger有大update才16行真的说不过去咯

16行貌似很多了咯

希望Guardian不會中nerf啊
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 12-11-2012 06:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
kira 发表于 12-11-2012 05:57 PM
16行貌似很多了咯

希望Guardian不會中nerf啊

Engineer 30 行

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-11-2012 06:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
等不及鸟

最近我ranger都不敢入手别的武器。。就是要等新patch再打算。。希望不会让我失望。。

不过。。engi有那么多东西改吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-11-2012 09:23 PM | 显示全部楼层
虽然对不起当thief的朋友
但是我真的希望你们被nerf

在wvw被爆菊爆到菊花都痛了
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 12-11-2012 10:17 PM | 显示全部楼层
no.more 发表于 12-11-2012 09:23 PM
虽然对不起当thief的朋友
但是我真的希望你们被nerf

希望可以赶快fix掉stealth的问题。。每次被隐形人打又没办法还手真是闲
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-11-2012 11:18 AM | 显示全部楼层
希望ranger有看頭~

正在默默的練ranger中~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 14-11-2012 12:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
很紧张engineer会改什么,改30行那么多。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 16-11-2012 12:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
Ranger
  •     Improved the effect chance on ranger spirits to 35% base and 50% when traited.
  •     Beastmastery minor traits now use the correct icon.
  •     Splinter Shot: This skill’s damage is increased by 150%, and its bleeding duration is increased from 3 seconds to 4 seconds.
  •     Counterattack: The blocking portion of this skill can now be used while moving. Ranged attacks will not trigger the second half of the skill.
  •     Protecting Screech: This skill now states the correct duration of 4 seconds.
  •     Call of the Wild: The Wilderness Survival trait Off-Hand Training now applies to this skill.
  •     Throw Torch: The speed of the projectile has been increased.
  •     Maul: This skill’s damage has been increased by 40%.
  •     Sun Spirit: The tooltip for this skill now displays the proper burning time of 3 seconds.
  •     Whirling Defense: This skill was updated so that it interacts better with combo fields.
  •     Splinter Shot: This skill is now a small projectile combo finisher.
  •     Coral Shot: This skill is now a projectile combo finisher.
  •     Feeding Frenzy: This skill is now a projectile combo finisher.
  •     Mercy Shot: This skill is now a projectile combo finisher.

=========================================
他X的, 这就是所谓的大buff?? ANET
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-11-2012 12:39 PM | 显示全部楼层
FlyTurtle 发表于 16-11-2012 12:27 PM
Ranger
  •     Improved the effect chance on ranger spirits to 35% base and 50% when traited.

• 我看到很多increased咧
    回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 16-11-2012 12:43 PM | 显示全部楼层
    kira 发表于 16-11-2012 12:39 PM
    我看到很多increased咧

Spirit 基本上 1 hit 死...50% trigger chance 也是废的,因为被人trigger了一次之后,会有10s+-CD

Greatsword..没什么用到

Splinter shot 水下攻击..目前攻击力 80~90, increased 150% 变 200左右
    回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 16-11-2012 12:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
    Hi Anders, I’m totally not here so skip this post and read on…

We made the improvements we had time to test. There are still more ranger improvements but when our time is limited we have to focus on things we know we can fix. Signets and shouts are still on the docket, and I suspect some of each of these will get some love in the next time around. As you can see a lot changed in this build for every profession and we have to test these changes as well.

I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement after this patch and we will continue to make those improvements. If we could fix everything at one time we would, but the reality is there are a limited # of hours to make changes.

I see a lot of talk about ranger weapons, but I don’t think that is the real problem. I think sword and longbow are both good weapons, which is why the changes take longer. The problems are deeper, in pets ability to hit moving targets, trait lines with not enough viable choices and skills that are often too specialized to really compliment the weapon builds. These aren’t things we can change overnight. The change to Greatsword block was in fact a very difficult change, but we made it because we knew it was the right thing to do.

There are >500 skills in this game, 480 traits, and 2 designers working on this. Even then often we are bottle necked by other issues. I’m not going to say we are not working on these things, nor can I say there are things we could have changed but just ran out of time on, but this was a patch that contained ranger improvements and it will not be the last one that does so. Maybe you want more than honesty but that is what I currently have to offer.

Jon

JP 出现了
    回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-11-2012 12:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
    他們也是努力在修改了

暫時我的Guardian的skiill還滿意 尤其增加Empowering的duration 2秒還不錯下
    回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-11-2012 05:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
    谁敢比战士强的下场就是这样

评分

参与人数 1人气 +5 收起 理由
    ~YouXin~ + 5 我很赞同

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 25-4-2024 02:58 PM , Processed in 0.068039 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.