注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: SpearBoy

【红军转会市场特工队】花儿都谢了,球员还是没有来..rf

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2-6-2011 04:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 118# Leolabs

路卡死,是赔零,谢二位,看到他们的表情都知道什么事了 + 100
我喜欢这个,他们连廖华都不如阿!最近的一场,对上totenham就知道他们的能力了...
真的需要加强板凳!
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 2-6-2011 04:08 PM | 显示全部楼层
el zhar不要算了...他的pattern好像盲了的苍蝇酱...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 04:09 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 112# 霹靂小馬

Maxi是踢右边的,Gerrard是中场大将,也不会踢右边,这个会影响他们发挥的能力...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 04:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 109# max888

那么又要买mc carthy 又买hederson,不是多出两个中场?那么shelvey, suso, spearing要吃沙了~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 04:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复  Leolabs

路卡死,是赔零,谢二位,看到他们的表情都知道什么事了 + 100
我喜欢这个,他们连廖华都不 ...
壬生狂 发表于 2-6-2011 04:06 PM

是赔零,谢二位还需要多多磨炼.至于路卡死,或许需要等他开窍吧

(是廖化,不是廖华)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 04:17 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复  max888

那么又要买mc carthy 又买hederson,不是多出两个中场?那么shelvey, suso, spearing要吃沙 ...
壬生狂 发表于 2-6-2011 04:10 PM

別忘記還有一個c.adam
看來我們的小將前途暗淡了
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 2-6-2011 04:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
LIVERPOOL: Kenny Dalglish is weighing up a £13mbid for Sunderland's 20-year-old midfield star Jordan Henderson, having turned to the young England internationalafter becoming worried that Blackpool will want too much money for Charlie Adam. Sunderland want nearer£20m for Henderson, however, seeing the him as "the best youngster in thecountry". (Daily Mail / Daily Express)

红军文~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 04:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 yizhern 于 2-6-2011 05:01 PM 编辑
LIVERPOOL: Kenny Dalglish is weighing up a £13mbid for Sunderland's 20-year-old midfield star J ...
不死的ProG 发表于 2-6-2011 04:29 PM

利物浦和亨德申傳到那麽的火熱,請entoung來求證求證下
夏季第一簽!!!
不知道是亞當強還是亨德申強勒??
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 2-6-2011 05:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
红军瞄上失足皇马的迪亚拉

《sportingo》爆料,利物浦防守型中场选择了拉斯-迪亚拉。众所周知,拉斯-迪亚拉在皇马郁郁不得志,无论是佩莱格里尼时代,还是现在的穆里尼奥时代,法国人都难以得到一个主力位置。早在去年夏天和今年1月份,就传出拉斯-迪亚拉要逃离伯纳乌的消息,只是穆里尼奥许诺主力位置才作罢。事实上,穆里尼奥的许诺只是嘴上说说而已,在皇马阵营中,根本没有拉斯-迪亚拉的一席之地,所以今夏只有离队一条路可走,毕竟他才26岁,法国人不想在伯纳乌一直做板凳。据悉,拉斯-迪亚拉准备重回英伦,回到熟悉的英超赛场。  对于拉斯-迪亚拉来说,英超联赛是他的福地,他曾先后在切尔西、阿森纳和朴茨茅斯效力,在这里收获了两个足总杯冠军和一个联赛杯冠军。《sportingo》披露,日前对拉斯-迪亚拉感兴趣的有利物浦和曼联,达格利什的球队已向皇马递交了一份1400万英镑的报价。 尤文对于拉斯迪亚拉也很有兴趣,皇马卖迪亚拉据说是用来买科恩特朗。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 05:08 PM | 显示全部楼层
红军瞄上失足皇马的迪亚拉

《sportingo》爆料,利物浦防守型中场选择了拉斯-迪亚拉。众所周知,拉斯-迪 ...
二打六 发表于 2-6-2011 05:05 PM

我覺得利物浦不能買l.diarra...倒不如用那1400万+買左後衛的錢去買coentrao
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 05:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
 利物浦和亨德申傳到那麽的火熱,請entoung來求證求證下
夏季第一簽!!!
yizhern 发表于 2-6-2011 04:58 PM

adam比较便宜是吗~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 05:23 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 131# rex_0624
應該是那佈萊克浦的主帥又來發他的adam可以賣35m的美夢~
所以國王才去買亨德申:@
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 05:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复  rex_0624
應該是那佈萊克浦的主帥又來發他的adam可以賣35m的美夢~
所以國王才去買亨德申
yizhern 发表于 2-6-2011 05:23 PM

降级球队还要求多多
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 05:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
转一转会走人的新闻:

By Mark Jepson (member of bleacherreport.com) on June 1, 2011

Joe Cole

What has happened to Joe Cole? The imposter we had parading around as him last season bore strikingly little resemblance to the same one who was scoring the winning goal for Chelsea at Old Trafford little over one year ago.

I was as excited as anyone when the news broke that Liverpool had secured the signing of Cole on a free transfer after his release from Chelsea. Now, we can see that his début was a sign of things to come, and he cannot any longer justify reported wages of £90,000 per week when he offers so little.

Whilst his technical ability has never been in doubt, his proneness to injury and lack of pace and stamina makes him expendable. Rumours have surfaced that Harry Redknapp would be interested in taking him to Tottenham. If true, which I somehow doubt, would Cole offer anything that  Luka Modric, Rafael van der Vaart or even Niko Kranjcar do not currently offer? The short answer is no.

Whilst it remains unclear whether or not the Liverpool hierarchy see a future for Cole at the club, I cannot see many Liverpool fans being disappointed at the sight of Cole leaving L4 after just one season. They might, however, be disappointed that Joe Cole never reached the heights that so many had hoped he would.

Milan Jovanovic

I would be lying if I told you that I had seen much of Jovanovic prior to his arrival on a free transfer from Belgian side Standard Liege in 2010. As such, I watched Serbia's matches at the World Cup with more than a passing interest, and he seemed to be solid rather than spectacular.

The highlight of his World Cup would almost certainly be scoring the winning goal against Germany in the group stage. Jovanovic seemed to posses a fair amount of pace and came to us with a decent goalscoring record of 52 goals in 116 appearances for Standard Liege.

Operating primarily as a striker, it was frustrating to see him rarely deployed in this position for Liverpool. He struggled to make an impact when utilised as a left winger, and the Serbian was part of the team which lost to Northampton Town in the Carling Cup.

Having recently gone on record expressing his regret at signing for Liverpool, I will be astonished if he is still a Liverpool player next season. So astonished will I be, if Milan Jovanovic is still a Liverpool player next season, I will erect a life-size statue of  Gary Neville in my back garden and kiss its feet on a daily basis.

Sotirios Kyrgiakos

I have to say that I have been pleasantly surprised with the Greek's two years as a Liverpool player. His size and aerial prowess instantly made many view him as  Sami Hyypia's replacement although few expected him to succeed let alone reaching Sami's level. Well, he didn't reach Sami's level (who could?), but that's not to say he's been a bad signing.

Kyrgiakos was drafted in to the squad mainly as cover for Jamie Carragher, Martin Skrtel and Daniel Agger and, more often than not, he's done well when called upon. However, there have been signs toward the end of the current season which have suggested that Kyrgiakos' days could be numbered. A lack of pace and agility were brutally highlighted in the away fixture against Braga in the Europa League.

Kyriagkos gave away the penalty which the brilliantly named Alan dispatched in an even more brilliant manner. It isn't too unrealistic to imagine Kyrgiakos still being a Liverpool player next season, but if another club who could offer him regular first team football showed an interest, I don't think anyone would stand in his way from moving on.

Brad Jones

Any goalkeeper signed by Liverpool has an almost impossible task on his hands in trying to dislodge  Pepe Reina as No. 1. A quick look back over Brad Jones' career shows that he seems quite content in being an understudy to someone like Reina.

Jones is 29 years old, and he's only made 99 league appearances in his career. Should he finally fancy a stint as a No. 1 somewhere, I'm sure Liverpool will not stand in his way. However, Jones is a "home-grown" player, despite being an Australian international, and if he is content to play second fiddle to Reina, there might be a chance he'll stay, but don't expect Jones to feature often in the starting XI.

Jones is a thoroughly fine man and has campaigned endlessly in a bid to raise money and awareness for Stem Cell transplants. His son, Luca, was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukaemia, but he appears to have found a match in their bid for a cure. As you can probably tell, I'm more than a little bit out my depth talking about this, so click here to visit Brad's Just Giving page and donate if you can.

Paul Konchesky

I know what you're thinking. Is Paul Konchesky still a Liverpool player? Unfortunately, yes. I'll keep this short and sweet as there's not much to discuss that you don't already know.

Many fans did their best Carlo Ancelotti impressions by raising an eyebrow when Konchesky was signed by Roy Hogdson last summer. There could be no denying that a new left back was needed, mainly because Emiliano Insua didn't appear ready to handle the burden of playing week-in, week-out. Hopefully Insua is given another crack at succeeding at Liverpool as there's definitely potential to be realised there.

Konchesky's position at the club wasn't helped when his mother took to Facebook to unleash a rage-filled rant at Liverpool fans, branding them "Scouse scum." It's nice to know that Mother Konchesky is as good with words as Paul is with a football. An uninspiring loan spell at Nottingham Forest did little to revive Konchesky's fortunes, and it is almost certain that Paul Konchesky will leave Liverpool this summer.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 05:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Leolabs 于 2-6-2011 05:50 PM 编辑

Christian Poulsen

Christian Poulsen came to Liverpool with a fairly big reputation and seemed to be a decent enough replacement for Javier Mascherano. With the benefit of hindsight, such comparisons should never have been made, and Poulsen never even came close to playing at the level of Mascherano.

Many looked back at Poulsen's time with Sevilla in Spain with hope as he was instrumental in seeing the Spanish club defend the UEFA Cup as well as helping them win the Copa Del Rey. The emergence of Jay Spearing has pushed Poulsen further down the pecking order, and with new signings to look forward to, as well as the possibility of Alberto Aquilani returning from his loan spell at Juventus, Poulsen's Anfield future appears to be pretty grim.

Unfortunately, Poulsen struggled to adapt to the pace of the Premier League and, at the age of 31, he seems to be expendable.

Philipp Degen

Philipp Degen can be ranked alongside Joe Cole, Milan Jovanovic and Andrey Voronin as a recent free transfer flop. Degen spent last season on loan at Stuttgart and only made five appearances in the Bundesliga. I can't imagine there are too many Stuttgart supporters praying his loan deal is made permanent.

Degen has been blighted with injuries throughout his career, and his time with Liverpool was no different. Deployed either at right back or as a winger, Degen never showed anything to suggest he would be anything more than an average squad player.

On the handful of appearances he made for the first team, he seemed better going forward than he did defending. This doesn't necessarily mean he was good going forward.

Nabil El Zhar

The diminutive Moroccan winger joined Liverpool in 2006 from French side Nîmes Olympique but despite making 24 first team appearances, he never genuinely looked like establishing himself as a regular first team player.

El Zhar spent last season on loan at Greek side PAOK where he featured 12 times in the league and scored three goals. El Zhar's contract expires in 2012, so there shouldn't be too many problems in finding a buyer for the French-born Morocco international.

The aforementioned players may not come as much of a shock as outward-bound players, so let's have a look at a few controversial suggestions of players who may move on.

Fabio Aurelio

Let me start by saying that I am a massive fan of Fabio Aurelio. Technically, he's as good as anybody in the league. Some may think that's hyperbole, but I genuinely think he's a very gifted footballer. Just ask Edwin van der Sar and Petr Cech how deadly his left foot is!

Unfortunately, Aurelio has suffered horrendously with injuries throughout his career, ranging from the broken leg he suffered in the 2003-2004 season with Valencia to the niggling muscle injuries frequently picked up during his time on Merseyside.

It was around this time last year that Aurelio left Liverpool after rejecting a pay-as-you-play deal. Aurelio re-signed with the club just weeks later, and he still has one year left on his current deal. Perhaps Aurelio will stay one more year, but is hard to envisage Aurelio staying around longer than that unless he accepts a pay-as-you-play deal; the type of deal he was previously unwilling to accept.

If Aurelio could overcome the constant injuries I'm sure he would become a very important player for Liverpool. Unfortunately, I think Aurelio is destined to spend the majority of his remaining career on the treatment table rather than the hallowed turf of Anfield.

Daniel Agger

I could copy the above paragraph and just substitute Fabio Aurelio's name for Daniel Agger's. Agger is a top-class centre-half who is comfortable on the ball, and it is no surprise that Liverpool are better with Agger than they are without him. Agger is the type of player that one would imagine will work well in a Kenny Dalglish side which encourages short passing where attacks are patiently built from the back.

You may then question why he's been included, but it boils down to one word; injuries. Since signing for Liverpool from Brondby in 2006, injuries have restricted Agger to 93 league appearances and whilst that's not too bad, it's not brilliant either. The centre-half position is one where, ideally, constant disruptions are unwelcome.

The best sides are usually the ones which have had a settled partnership in the heart of the defence. Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic have been as good a partnership as any in recent years, and their settled partnership is one of the key factors behind Manchester United's success.

If we delve a little further back in time it won't be long before we stumble across Arrigo Sacchi's incredible AC Milan teams of the 1980s. It should come as no surprise that a significant contributing factor to Milan's success was their excellent defence. Their remarkable defensive capabilities were demonstrated at their best during the 1987-1988 season where they conceded just 14 goals in the entire campaign.

If Daniel Agger's injury problems are behind him I sincerely hope he is still a Liverpool player when the transfer window shuts on the 1st of Sept. 2011. However, if a big offer was made for him whilst question marks about his fitness still loomed large, it would be reasonable to strongly consider such a bid and use the funds to sign a centre-half who is capable of featuring on a regular basis.

深入的分析,又带点酸味
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 06:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
Christian Poulsen

Christian Poulsen came to Liverpool with a fairly big reputation and seemed to  ...
Leolabs 发表于 2-6-2011 05:48 PM

Agger可以不要走吗
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 2-6-2011 06:55 PM | 显示全部楼层
ketiak毛会影响到顶级守门员的发挥,所以他剃掉了

跟他讲来利物浦的话,7月中可以 ...
send 发表于 2-6-2011 12:04 AM

很好,可以对伟大的国家队^^
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 08:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
利物浦3000万镑抢曼联两猎物 冠军支柱宣布留队

虽然欧洲夏季转会市场窗口还未打开,但欧洲各支豪门已经蠢蠢欲动,譬如皇马和拜仁慕尼黑等多支球队已经落实了数笔签约。实力强大的豪门都这么快收购强援,那么志在复苏的英超落魄豪门利物浦显然也不能太落后,据悉利物浦足球总监科莫利和主帅达格利什甚至放弃自己的假期,四处出击物色球员。众所周知,利物浦现有阵容的短板非常明显,边路顽疾制约着红军实力的提升,所以与利物浦扯上转会传闻的大多数是边路球员;不过,除了边路之外,利物浦需要补充的还有中路,在阿隆索和马斯切拉诺走后,利物浦中场这块实力锐减,尤其是防守层面的,主帅达格利什必须考虑。

英国媒体《sportingo》爆料,利物浦就防守型中场选择了拉斯-迪亚拉。众所周知,拉斯-迪亚拉在皇马郁郁不得志,无论是佩莱格里尼时代,还是现在的穆里尼奥时代,法国人都难以得到一个主力位置。早在去年夏天和今年1月份,就传出拉斯-迪亚拉要逃离伯纳乌的消息,只是穆里尼奥许诺主力位置才作罢。事实上,穆里尼奥的许诺只是嘴上说说而已,在皇马阵营中,根本没有拉斯-迪亚拉的一席之地,所以今夏只有离队一条路可走,毕竟他才26岁,法国人不想在伯纳乌一直做板凳。据悉,拉斯-迪亚拉准备重回英伦,回到熟悉的英超赛场。

对于拉斯-迪亚拉来说,英超联赛是他的福地,他曾先后在切尔西、阿森纳和朴茨茅斯效力,在这里收获了两个足总杯冠军和一个联赛杯冠军。《sportingo》披露,日前对拉斯-迪亚拉感兴趣的有利物浦和曼联,达格利什的球队已向皇马递交了一份1400万英镑的报价;如果皇马接受,那么一来一去,西甲豪门净赔600万英镑。除了收购拉斯-迪亚拉外,利物浦还盯上一名优秀的中场球员,《镜报》和《每日邮报》同一时间爆料,主帅达格利什看上了桑德兰核心乔丹-亨德森。这名球员是标准90后,已坐稳桑德兰主力,在俱乐部表现出色甚至被英格兰主帅卡佩罗招入三狮军团,并完成了国家队的处子秀。上赛季,亨德森共代表桑德兰在联赛中出场37次,攻入3球助攻4次。

亨德森是一名攻守兼备的中场球员,用于接班杰拉德是一个不错的选择,毕竟利物浦队长年龄迈过30岁大关,红军有必要找一名合适的接班人。《每日邮报》称亨德森的身价为1300万英镑,《镜报》则表示桑德兰核心至少要花费1600万英镑才行。此外,《sportingo》还披露,利物浦还盯上了雷丁前锋肖恩-隆,苏超豪门凯尔特人也有意这名球员。《洞察越位》也有条关于利物浦的转会消息,称利物浦看中了伯明翰中场塞巴斯蒂安-拉尔森。关于雷纳的未来,西班牙门将在接受西班牙马卡电台采访时表示,他下赛季肯定会继续留守利物浦。“我在利物浦很开心,那就是我的家,我从未想过离开。今年我们改善了很多,不过我们会继续提高。”雷纳于2006年夏天加盟利物浦,迄今为止代表红军出战217次,帮助利物浦夺得欧洲超级杯、足总杯和社区盾三项冠军。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 08:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 126# yizhern

应该不容易,因为色魔队有意思要和我们争adam and young:@
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2011 08:33 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 132# yizhern

henderson是defensive midfield 来的?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 18-5-2024 05:24 AM , Processed in 0.069797 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.