佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 4938|回复: 38

Please teach me how to email resume to Cathay Pacific

[复制链接]
发表于 18-12-2010 01:51 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Please teach me how to email resume to Cathay Pacific,I'm interesting to becom flight attendant . ^^
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 18-12-2010 10:27 AM | 显示全部楼层
u need the Cathay email address or u need ppl to teach u how to write resume?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 18-12-2010 03:38 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 2# purplequeen

Thankyou for reply ,^^ you are so kind ! I waiting here a long time but nobody saw me , thankyou ,thankyou , I know cathay pacific email address and I know how to write resume , I just don't know how to send ... it is just copy my resume and paste on my mail? or I need send by microsoft work ? I trouble...because I never have experience like that ...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-12-2010 04:56 PM | 显示全部楼层
不好意思,
我以为cathay pacific的cpp只是
给香港人和永久居民?
有没有人可以证实这个????
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-12-2010 10:21 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 3# 火爆空哥

last time my friend sent before, he sent resume with photo and also a introduction letter.basically the letter tells the company what skills do you have, brief description on your previous work, and of coz y u want to become flight attendant. hope it helps u..
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 19-12-2010 01:09 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 5# purplequeen
Wah... so your friends get it? yes that's my ambition ,but I tried few time already ,still can't success! (T.T)Thankyou so much , but may I know how to send ? just copy and paste or I need send by micosoft works?as your friends resume ,I think he send by micosoft work ,because need photos ... but I am poor of cumputer ..haiz...
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 19-12-2010 01:17 PM | 显示全部楼层
attach ur resume and application letter in ur email...thn,write and simple and impressive in ur email,and send it to them...try to write how best u r ,and wht can they get from u ,if u join their 'big family'...
中文。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-12-2010 01:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
u can prepare ur resume in Microsoft word format with ur current nice look pic,thn convert to PDF format..cause PDF format cant edit.its better...beside tat ,u can try others airlines like MAS or Airasia..anything u wan to ask,can add me in MSN.better for u to [email protected]
中文。。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 20-12-2010 12:22 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 8# goat89yang

thankyou so so so much .. Now I try the way you teach me and I already add you in my msn,did you saw it? can I asked you somethings stupid question? what is PDF format? sorry..I am poor in cumputer..but I already check it up in google.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-12-2010 08:09 PM | 显示全部楼层
我上个星期sent 了resume 去cathy pacific。 到现在还没回复
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 21-12-2010 03:36 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 10# lala_lala

Me too.... may i know you how to send? used what to send?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-12-2010 11:11 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 6# 火爆空哥

看了这个你会懂吗???
如果还不懂PM我......快哦.....剩一星期多而已....

Flight Attendant (Malaysia)
Based in Hong Kong
To apply, qualified applicants can email your resume in English, titled ‘Malaysia Recruitment - (applicant’s name)’, to
[url=mailto[email protected]][email protected][/url] by 2 January 2011, clearly stating:

• Your contact details (full name, telephone contact, permanent home address and email address).
  • Your passport number.
  • Your academic qualifications stating the results obtained in SPM/GCE ‘O’ Level including the grade in English.
  • Your work experience.

Interviews will be conducted in Kuala Lumpur in the second half of January 2011.

Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer at
[url=mailto[email protected]][email protected][/url]

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 22-12-2010 02:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 12# wiliamyl

I already pm to you ,did you saw it?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-12-2010 07:48 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 13# 火爆空哥

没看到哦......可以加我MSN: [email protected]
行动要快哦....
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 26-12-2010 02:25 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 14# wiliamyl

Hey,I already add you in msn , did you saw me?  haiz..I had pm you what ? too bad Cathay Pacific haven't reply me anythings ... so sad.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-12-2010 05:56 PM | 显示全部楼层
Hi, This is my very 1st time  to apply this job... Any I juz sent my resume to try my luck! Btw, Do I need to attach photo with resume? And Do I need to write an application letter with resume too? Coz I juz only sent my resume without photo and application letter! PLS HELP... Thx a million...
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 30-12-2010 12:43 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 16# QuintineLee

Hi , I already send my resume to Cathay Pacific , same with you ,this is my first time applay , someone teach me  convert to PDF format...sure got photos and cover letter ..but I haven't get any reply yet ....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-12-2010 04:55 AM | 显示全部楼层
So which means i need to resend again with cover letter n photo?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-12-2010 03:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 18# QuintineLee

Yes,I think you better send again . I asked someone in cari..he told me photos and cover letter is very important .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-12-2010 04:45 AM | 显示全部楼层
Yes, I alrd resent again! Thx for ur help much!!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 24-9-2024 03:22 PM , Processed in 0.120514 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.