佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: ktbong

(新時代杂谈)第52页 - 人类与银河联邦的和谐关系

[复制链接]
发表于 24-5-2010 03:55 PM | 显示全部楼层
我不是外星人,是道地出生在地球上的地球人。 我赞同阿米的解释,其实所谓在地球上的国家,应该是利 ...
nono88 发表于 23-5-2010 04:11 PM

如果每个人都有读阿米,也学习阿米的说法,如果所有小孩从小就被灌输阿米的思想,那么我们地球将会成为天堂。

阿米形容的那些星球文明实在令人羡慕。

我们现在的地球,所有人类都在为钱烦恼,很多人为了钱,没有了尊严,没有了自己,没有了快乐。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 24-5-2010 05:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
如果你在沿海,距离海洋低于10英里(大约16公里),你并不安全,亲爱的,因为海啸产生的波浪可能会非常巨大,深入内陆。恐怕在这种形势下,大部分的岛屿情况都不会太良好(比如Rubens的出生地及其周围)。(岛屿上)可能只有高地是安全的。假使地震发生在这些地区,又会造成另一波破坏。
我们已经为那些显著的受影响区域做了迅速有效的疏散准备。我们希望重申:请进入悬浮的光束!很多飞船将执行此任务。

Addressing Safety
By CM thru Rubens
May 23, 2010 - 4:01:34 PM

Candace: This arrived about 00:50 UTC

Candace:讯息大概来自00:50 UTC(协调世界时)(也就是今天北京时间8:50,所以此信息确切说是24号的)

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Rubens: Yes, CM is that you?

Rubens:请问是CM吗?

CM: Yes dear; it is I Aton. We are still on high alert and we are carefully monitoring Gaia and the signs that she exhibits in her labor; she is indeed considered as being in full labor; we have no other expectation than that she will deliver very, very soon.

CM:是的亲爱;是我Aton。我们始终高度警惕着,谨慎观测着盖亚以及在她分娩过程中的一切迹象。她确实在一次完全的分娩中;我们非常期望她不久的接生(解脱)。

Let us address, a little, the concept of safety, shall we? If you are on the shore and you are less than 10 miles away from the ocean, you are not safe dear ones because the waves produced most likely by tsunamis will be enormous and will reach far inland. I fear that many of the islands such as that of Rubens'place of birth and those around it, will not fair well under the circumstances. Only those on higher grounds will be safe from the waves. In case there are earthquakes created in those same regions, that will also cause another wave of devastation.

让我们说一下,孩子,关于安全的概念,好吧?如果你在沿海,距离海洋低于10英里(大约16公里),你并不安全,亲爱的,因为海啸产生的波浪可能会非常巨大,深入内陆。恐怕在这种形势下,大部分的岛屿情况都不会太良好(比如Rubens的出生地及其周围)。(岛屿上)可能只有高地是安全的。假使地震发生在这些地区,又会造成另一波破坏。

We are not advertising scenarios of gloom and doom but, it is exactly as you, Rubens said earlier; there is nothing that we can do about it except prepare as best as you can under the circumstances. Dear ones, you must be very strong to be able to remain centered in the face of those dire occurrences and I hope that we have done a good job of preparing you.

我们并不是在宣传阴暗和厄运的剧本,正如你,Rubens,之前所说,在这种形势下,我们唯一能做的就是尽量做好准备。亲爱的,你必须非常坚强地继续集中于面对这些可怕的事件,我希望我们已经事先妥当地警告你们做准备了。

Mother is still a bit hesitant to let it all go but, it is already too late for any of that also and we expect nothing else but a sound delivery which is not good news for you of the surface.

地球母亲依然犹豫不决是否要让一切全部开始,这已经太晚了,我们只能期待着这个对你而言绝非好消息的响亮的分娩。

We made many preparations for a quick and effective evacuation of those areas that will be affected considerably. We want to reiterate our call of stepping into the levitation beams from many ships that will carry out those tasks.

At this point, I cannot have any comforting words for you; this has been announced and there is no longer any ways around it dear ones. Step solidly into your shoes and make the best of it, if that applies at all.

在这个时候,我无法安慰你们;这早已宣布,已经没有其他出路了,亲爱的。假如确实如此,请坚定你的脚步,善处逆境。

Remain on extremely High Alert, all of you.

继续保持极端的高度戒备,你们所有。

This is again CM and I place my seal of approval upon the words above.

依然是CM在此,我为以上讯息加盖批准印章。

http://abundanthope.net/pages/rubens/Addressing-Safety.shtml

本文来自:http://hi.baidu.com/dreamend___/blog/item/485a0dffb6555d8eb901a0b4.html
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 24-5-2010 05:56 PM | 显示全部楼层
如果你在沿海,距离海洋低于10英里(大约16公里),你并不安全,亲爱的,因为海啸产生的波浪可能会非常巨大,深入内陆。恐怕在这种形势下,大部分的岛屿情况都不会太良好(比如Rubens的出生地及其周围)。(岛屿上)可能只有高地是安全的。假使地震发生在这些地区,又会造成另一波破坏。

古晋会怎样???
我地理常识不是很好,有谁可以告诉我?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 24-5-2010 06:07 PM | 显示全部楼层
WARNING , HEED. Get "safe"
By CM thru Rubens
May 23, 2010 - 1:29:21 PM
Email this article
Printer friendly page  

Hello Candace
您好 坎迪斯
I just received this very brief but important notice from CM:
我刚收到这封来自CM但很简单很重要的通知:
Sunday, May 23, 2010

Rubens: I am here to take the message.
鲁:我做好接受消息准备了。

CM: Rubens, this is CM coming through. I am here to deliver a very urgent message; mother Gaia has started the first major contractions and we can already see the signs about to manifest shortly on the surface. We implore all of you to remain calm and assure that you are in a safe place. I know that the notion of safe varies but, I do not have time to address that for now. I need you to be ready because, as announced it is going to be pretty strong.
CM:鲁本,我是CM。我在这里提供一个非常紧迫的信息;地球母亲盖亚已经开始的第一个重大收缩,我们已可以看到最近地球表面上出现的明显变化。我们恳请大家保持冷静,并保证你在一个安全的地方。我知道,安全的概念各人有各人的不同,但我现在没有时间来解决这个安全问题。我需要你做好准备,因为接下来她(地球母亲表现的变化)将是非常的迅猛。

That is all for now.
这就是现在所有信息。

I am Aton, Creator Son of Nebadon
我是阿顿,Nebadon造物主的儿子

Rubens: Thanks.
鲁:谢谢

Candace: this arrived at my email about 5 minutes ago now. It's 4:30 MDT, or 22:30 UTC. I am not absolutely sure, but I think the sun is not quite in the right place and this may match the nausea I had this morning.
坎迪斯:这在我抵达的电子邮件前约5分钟了。这是美国中部时间4:30,或格林威治世界时22:30。我不完全清楚这件事(的原委),但我认为今天早上太阳的位置有点怪异,让我引起我的恶心。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-5-2010 07:17 PM | 显示全部楼层
我不是有意冒犯
这些预言有多少次是准的?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 24-5-2010 08:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
【5-24-2010】Update #18 (最新讯息 18 by CM)
2010-05-24 19:47

Update #18
By CM thru Hazel
May 24, 2010 - 1:11:39 AM

Update 18
Christ Michael thru Hazel
24/05/10

The time is here. I can confirm that the mother is going to make her first major movement. By the time this message is posted it may have already occurred. It is likely that this movement will initiate in the countries/islands in the South Pacific. I have already through Rubens provided safety measures for all to follow in the event that your regions are affected please take heed.
时间到了,我确定地球母亲即将开始她的第一次重大运动。此消息发布的时候,可能已经发生。很可能这次运动将开始于南太平洋的国家/岛屿。我已经通过Rubens提供了事件中求生的安全措施,如果你处于受影响区域请提防。

Now this initial movement is going to catalyse further movements in what promises to be a cascade of earth movements with tumultuous effects and devastating results. The tsunamis are going to be triggered and waves in excess of 75 feet can be produced and this will lead to many areas being wiped out.
现在这个开始的运动将催化出更进一步的运动,有望成为一个(具有骚乱影响和毁灭性结果的)级联的地球运动。海啸将被触发,并产生超过75英尺(22.86米)的巨浪,这会导致很多地区受灾。

So quickly with these events unfold that you will not even to be able to count 5 proper breaths. So please move swiftly to the ships. Do not dawdle. Our personnel from the ships will guide you. Do not be concerned for your material things. Hold on to you faith now. This is the time. It has started.
所以赶快接受这个展露出的事件,你已经来不及喘息了。请迅速进入飞船。不要闲荡。我们飞船的工作人员会引导你。不要在意物质的东西。现在要坚持你的信念。时间到了。它已经开始了。

I am Christ Michael your Father and I approve these words.
我是CM,你们的父,我批准此讯息。

Candace: I woke up an hour ago (3 am my time) in a sweat. So I got up and am still up but going back to bed. There was nothing in my mail then from Hazel, but then she saw me posting to AHS, and made a note to check my mail. This came about 10 UTC, for anyone needing times. Since I normally wouldn't be up for at least another 2 hours, which CM knows, obviously, last I checked there is nothing of interest yet on usgs. He would be expecting me to post this 3 hours after Hazel sent it. I did ask to be awakened if anything important was happening, so maybe that is why I woke up when I did. I am going back to bed now.
Candace:一个小时之前我满身大汗地醒来(3 am 我所在时区)。我起身从床上坐起来,但是又躺了回去。那时候Hazel还没给我发邮件,然后她看到我登入AHS,提示我检查邮件。这个讯息来自10 UTC(北京时间今天18点),为了任何需要时间的人。因为我通常至少还要两个小时才会起床,显然CM也知道,我发现目前美国地质勘探局在网上还没有任何动静。我被要求如果任何重要情况要发生,都要随时被唤醒,所以可能这就是为什么我醒了。我继续睡觉去了。

http://abundanthope.net/pages/hazel/Update-18.shtml

回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 24-5-2010 08:49 PM | 显示全部楼层
发生了?!! 所以??有什么动静???
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-5-2010 08:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
我在台湾岛,目前什么事都没发生。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 24-5-2010 08:56 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 26# ktbong

........真神
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 24-5-2010 09:22 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 29# 九州龍吟

我只是把信息拿过来!!
请把信息看清楚,信不信由你
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 24-5-2010 09:24 PM | 显示全部楼层
时间到了,我确定地球母亲即将开始她的第一次重大运动。此消息发布的时候,可能已经发生。

即将开始=要开始了
可能已经发生=不一定发生
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-5-2010 09:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
此消息发布的时候,可能已经发生《---这已经很接近咯。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-5-2010 09:55 PM | 显示全部楼层
感觉好平静喔,如果真的发生,这网站就出名了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-5-2010 12:52 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-5-2010 01:05 AM | 显示全部楼层
幸好只有6.2級。若真的發生10點多級地震,應該會慘不忍睹。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-5-2010 10:49 AM | 显示全部楼层
今年还没发生超过9级的...
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 25-5-2010 11:10 AM | 显示全部楼层
印尼好像是全世界最多火山的國家

近來幾年來頻頻發生地震都影響到我國地殼,在這樣下去的話.如果

印尼來個9級地震,我們馬來西亞恐怕可能也受到嚴重波及
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-5-2010 03:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
【转】 【5-24-2010】Update #19 (最新讯息 19 by CM)
2010-05-25 10:24
转载自 U2觉醒
最终编辑 DreaMend___

Update #19
By CM thru Rubens
May 24, 2010 - 6:47:04 AM

Update No. 19

Monday, May 24, 2010

Rubens: Yes, dear brother, are you here?
Rubens:亲爱的兄弟,你在这里么?

CM: Yes, dear, I am here with the expected news that your shores are indeed going to be hit with extreme force and the result will be major loss of life due mostly to the unbelievable ignorance of the masses. You are about to see events unfolding from the pacific ocean as we said previously and from there, the cascading of geological events. It will start with a major slip of the tectonic plates which in turn will trigger the extreme earthquake well above the Richter scale; needless to say that other earthquakes will also be experienced in the Atlantic ocean and from there "all hell will break loose" as you humans term it. The good news is that Gaia will finally have some time to breathe, regains some strength, and continue with her process but, the bad news is that many will leave their bodies; SO BE IT, dear ones. We have done our best to prepare you for this unavoidable outcome and it is here now.
CM:是的,亲爱的,我在这里带着预期的消息,海岸确实将要遭受极端的冲击,结果将产生重大的生命损失,几乎归因于群众们那难以置信的无知。你将看到事件从太平洋展开,我们以前说过一系列级联的地质事件从那里开始。这将启动一个重大的版块调整,转而引发超过里氏震级(注:里克特震级:范围从1到10的一种对数标度,用以表现地震放出的能量总数。在这种标度中增加1代表放出的能量增加32倍)的极端地震。不用说其他发生在大西洋的地震了,在那里将是水生火热的情况。好消息是,盖亚终于有时间喘一口气,回复一些力量,继续她的旅程。坏消息是,许多的人将要离开他们的身体。顺其自然吧,亲爱的。我们已经做了最大的努力让你们做好准备迎接这个不可避免的事件,现在,它就在这里了!

We are ready for evacuations. Please, one more time, heed the warnings whose purpose is to assure that you are not in harms way and also to prepare you for evacuations, should you be in those affected areas. No need to be sad, although it is inevitable but remember that one of the tasks of the ground crew will be to comfort and aid others as needed. Once again, center yourselves as much as possible and know that I am with you and many of your brothers and sisters embrace you with their energies that incite calm and composure in these dire times.
我们已经准备好撤离工作。请记住,再一次的提醒,听取警告,我们的目的是确保你避免伤害,也会准备帮你撤离,如果你在那些受影响的地区。不必难过,虽然这是不可避免的,但是请记得,地面工作人员的任务之一就是安慰和帮助有需要的人。再次,请尽可能地保持内心的清明,要知道我与你们同在,还有你们许多的兄弟姐妹以他们的能量环绕着你,在这个严峻的时期,他们的能量会激励起沉着和冷静。

You have my blessings dear one and Gaia sends you her love and compassion despite her own ordeals.
This is your Father and Brother, Aton, Creator Son of Nebadon.
Peace be upon you.
亲爱的,祝福你们,尽管盖亚正在经历自己的严峻考验,也一样对你释放着她的爱与同情
这是你们的父和兄弟,Aton,Nebadon的造物主之子。
愿你安宁。

http://abundanthope.net/pages/rubens/Update-19.shtml

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-5-2010 03:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
【转】 【5-24-2010】Update #20 (最新讯息 20 by CM)
2010-05-25 10:37
转载自 DreaMend___
最终编辑 DreaMend___

Update #20
By CM thru Hazel
May 24, 2010 - 2:15:17 PM

(翻译仓促,有遗漏和错误请及时指出,谢谢)
Update 20

Christ Michael thru Hazel

You have noticed this day the drastic occurrence of earth movement in different parts of your globe. This is the mother's way of building the momentum needed. At this point in time I can assuredly say to you that she is choking below. I have asked her to unleash and she has concurred. The time frame given to you has not changed for as of this moment she wrestles with the energies. Our instruments show increased activity in her tectonic plates occurring in the region of Tonga, the seat of an earthquake today. It might be that she will have her first release here.
今天你已经觉察到激烈的地球运动在世界各地出现。这是地球母亲建立必须的动能的方式。此时我可以肯定地说,她在下面非常窒息。我已经请她释放(能量),她同意了。给你们的时间表尚未变动,因为此刻她正与能量角力。我们的仪器检测到她的板块在汤加地区有增强的活动,这就是今天地震的位置。这可能是她的第一次释放。

We maintain the imminence of this movement and have secured all fleet resources in place for immediate attendance. Once her initial movement takes place we will be in a more certain position to anticipate the effect that this will have on the subsequent movements.
我们依然坚持这次运动的紧迫性,我们所有的飞船资源已经就位,可以立即参与行动。一旦她最初的运动发生,我们会以非常可靠的立场预测其(对随后到来的运动的)影响。

My team are working around your clock monitoring her. She is ready to give birth and like a birthing partner I stand by her side giving her all the encouragement she needs to push. She has asked me to allow her to this the natural way. In other words she would rather I not interfere. So for now I hold her hands as she goes through the process. This is by no means an easy birthing for her for she is currently enduring a range of emotions. She knows it must be done.
我的团队正根据你们的时钟监测着她。她即将分娩了,我作为伙伴陪在她身边给予她需要的鼓励。她已经要求我允许她以自然的方式进行。换言之,她不希望我干涉。所以现在我握着她的手,伴着她通过这个进程。这绝不是一次轻松的分娩,她目前忍受着一系列强烈的情感。她清楚这必须完成。

I am not going to be redundant again by proffering warnings to you for I am of the view that this has been covered sufficiently. Do not underestimate the effects of the birthing process for it will be as none you have ever witnessed. Her energies are raging at the moment so expect this major move at any time.
我不想再多余地给予警告,因为我认为已经足够充分了。不要低估这次分娩进程的影响,这会是任何人都不曾目睹的。她的能量此刻非常狂暴,所以请随时期待这次重大运动。

I shall tomorrow provide a further update on how we are managing on your grounds. Other than that I only wished this to be a fleeting update. Be prepared I say for the moment approaches with haste.
明天可能我会就如何在地面进行管理发表一个进一步的更新。此外我希望这是一个简短的更新。时间正在迫近,好好准备吧。

This is Christ Michael Aton and I bid you to pay attention that you may hear the alarm
这是Christ Michael Aton,请注意,你可能会听到警报。

Candace: OK, This will be briefer than my previous attempt. There were NOT a lot of quakes today. And what ones that were allowed to show, they were marked way down, and I ask if you have not yet read the summary commentary I added thru the day to Update #19 and Ron's warning piece today, that you check there.
Candace:好的,这比我预期中的要简短。今天没多少地震。被允许公布的地震明显降低了,如果你还没有读今天我在Update #19和Ron's warning的简单解说,去看看吧。

USGS is NOT posting quakes as they occur. This has been going on for several days at least. They are apparently batching any above a certain point, 5 and above for review. Today several of the 5 plus quakes were not reported for more than an hour, yet they were on Geofon. ALL were downgraded substantially and I don't know if other quakes were not reported at all. This is the geofon site, please bookmark it if you like watching the action. The European site was usless, it followed with USGS. http://geofon.gfz-potsdam.de/db/eqinfo.php
USGS(美国地质勘探局)没有正常发布地震情况。这至少已经有些日子了。他们明显地不公布超过5级的地震。今天一系列5级地震超过一小时还没有公布,然而在Geofon上却有。所有的地震都(故意)大大地降低了数值,我不知道是否还有其他没有公布的地震。这是Geofon的网站,如果你感兴趣就加入书签。欧洲的网站追随美国地质勘测局,也是无效的(也不公布地震)http://geofon.gfz-potsdam.de/db/eqinfo.php

I am a bit worried about this game. I am sure they do not want people to freak out. So I myself consider whether they should be posted as truth or not. Obviusly USGS folks are aware that something is impending, otherwise they would not do this. Most people don't visit these sites anyway. It could be that ignorance is bliss and it might be better for people to not know in congested areas and just be out clogging the highways.
我对这场游戏有点担忧。我肯定他们并不想让人们焦虑不安。所以我个人在考虑人们是否应该被告之真相。很明显USGS已经觉察到有事情即将发生,否则他们不会那么做。不管怎么说大部分人不会访问那个网站。或许无知是一种福气,对那些拥挤区域不知道的人而言,只是拥堵在外面的公路上,或许更好。

I hope they do give tsunami warmings.
我希望他们已得到海啸警告。

http://abundanthope.net/pages/hazel/Update-20.shtml

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-5-2010 03:13 PM | 显示全部楼层
【5-24-2010】Update #21 (最新讯息 21 by CM)
2010-05-25 09:47

Update #21
By CM thru Rubens
May 24, 2010 - 2:48:51 PM

Update No. 21
Monday, May 24, 2010
CM thru Rubens

Rubens: Hello CM. Mood is strange, isn't it now?
Rubens:CM好。气氛有点异常,是不是?

CM: Yes, this is indeed I, Aton, and yes we are in a strange mood, if you could say that, due to the plight of Gaia; she is having some difficulties and we are aiding in the process so she could be relieved and get this going as it must. You have seen some minor activities occurring on the surface but, not at all yet, that we had anticipated. As more time elapses, more the push is going to be painful and violent. So dear ones, although it is kind of strange to tell you not to lose patience for what you are expecting as it will happen but, at the same time , in light of the number of departures that will occur, we are not really happy in making that statement.
CM:是的,是我,Aton,我们确实处于异常的气氛中,因为盖亚陷入了困境;她正遭遇一些困难,我们在此进程中施以援助,以让她缓解(宽慰)并继续进行必须的一切。你已经看到一些小活动发生在地球表面,但这并非全部,我们已预测过。随着时间推移,推力将变得更加痛苦和强烈。所以亲爱的,虽然告诉你们不要为你们期待的事件失去耐心有点奇怪,但是于此同此,考虑到即将丧命的人们,我们实际上并不为发表那样的声明而高兴。

This is an extremely delicate operation, if you will, and we are carefully helping Gaia to go the last mile and get it over with.
这是一次极其微妙的操作,如果你愿那样说的话。我们正谨慎地帮助盖亚渡过最后的难关。

Again, we have made the necessary arrangements for the evacuation process; we have even fine-tuned the process so, once the geological events manifest on the surface, do not expect to have any pauses or periods of rest because they will be ongoing until it is done. Pray if you will or remain as calm as is possible at this point because we know that you are holding your breath.
再次,我们已经为疏散过程做了必要的安排;我们甚至微调了这个进程,一旦地质事件发生在地球表面上,不要指望有任何暂停或休息时间,因为事件会持续进行,直到完全结束。如果愿意,请祈祷吧,或者尽可能保持冷静,因为我们知道你们已经屏住呼吸了。

That is all I am willing to say at this point.
目前就说这些。

My Peace be with you, dear ones.
愿安宁伴随你,亲爱的。

This is Aton and I place my seal of approval on this brief update.
这是Aton,我为这个简短的讯息加盖批准印章。

Rubens: Many thanks.
Rubens:多谢。

Candace: I was informed recently they are supplying assistance. Also I requested some "pics" inside my head of what is going on during meditation today and I was given some. There are more CME's coming, which I know, there was one earth directed yesterday, and another today about 20 hours later. If you are a watcher of Stereo, if a CME is earth directed, it appears usually on both Stereo A and B. To the right on B and to the left on A.
Candace:最近我已被告之他们正在提供援助,今天的冥想中我也要求了一些关于即将发生的事的"画面"进入我的头脑。据我所知,会有更多的CME(日冕物质抛射)到来,昨天有一次指向地球,今天大约20小时后会有另一次。如果你是一名Stereo(日地关系观测台-Solar Terrestrial Relations Observatory)的观察员,它可能通常在Stereo的A和B。B在右,A在左。(............不懂天文学,求这两句的解释!)

Also I was shown coastlines, which oddly in one was definitely EAST South America, which would imply that what we have been told that the Mid Atlantic Ridge may go. Also I was shown the size of the waves, quite huge, but I can't measure what I see on the "camera" inside my head.
我也被展示了海岸线的状况,很古怪的有个在南美东部,可能暗示的是我们曾被告之的大西洋中脊。我也被展示了海浪的规模,非常巨大,但我无法通过脑袋里的“照相机”去测量(具体数据)。

http://abundanthope.net/pages/rubens/Update-21.shtml

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 28-4-2024 05:12 PM , Processed in 0.071934 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.