我的redeem code拿到了
请检查你的Email
rockleehong 发表于 28-7-2010 06:09 PM

还没收到...明天吧...毕竟我的是亚洲版本..哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 26-9-2010 01:03 PM | 显示全部楼层

Alan Wake "The Writer" Trailer (GameTrailers Exclusive)

第2个dlc。貌似10月12号能推出,560ms点
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-10-2010 02:21 PM | 显示全部楼层

Review: Alan Wake: The Writer

Review: Alan Wake: The Writer

Back when I played through Alan Wake I heaped on the accolades. It redefined interactive storytelling, I wrote. I said it likely won't be topped in 2010.

Enter now the final chapter in this brave experiment of blending the interactive nature of video games with the compelling hooks of episodic must-see-TV. The Writer is the second episode for the game, a sort of season finale, and like television it faces high expectations. There are unanswered plot points to deal with, character back stories to plumb, and the need to deliver final proof that gamers should plunk down full fare for the next full game expected from the series.
Ideal Player
This is pretty straight forward: The writer is meant to be the last episode of narrative-driven thriller Alan Wake for the Xbox 360. You can't play this download add-on without Alan Wake and you wouldn't want to. It would be like reading the last chapter of a confusing book.
Why You Should Care
Alan Wake was a video game driven by a compelling story, interesting light and dark mechanics and the promise of television-like episodic content. The Writer essentially wraps up this game's first season. Any desire to buy into the second season will be driven by this finale.

How did The Writer compare to The Signal and the main game's story? While there's a bit more plot to be found in The Writer than there was in The Signal, it's still disappointing compared to the character development and strong narrative of the original game. The Writer drifts over old ground and delivers neither a meaningful conclusion to the solid story found in the original game nor the sort of nail-bitter that leaves you hungry for the inevitable boxed sequel.

Is there anything new in The Writer? Not really. The game has some interesting settings, some neat fun-house level design, but no new mechanics, no new characters and not much in the way of satisfying plot.

What if I don't own Alan Wake, is it worth picking up the game to play it and both extra episodes? When I finished playing through Alan Wake I wrote that it was a strong game of the year contender. I would still feel that way if it wasn't so inexorably anchored to such mediocre addenda. The problem is that you'll feel committed to getting those add-ons once you finish the game because, as weak as they are, they still inch the plot forward. That added commitment to lackluster content makes it a bad deal.

Now that the "season" is over, what do you think of the concept of episodic gaming as seen in Alan Wake? I love the notion of playing a game the same way you view television, one sensible hour at a time delivered over the course of weeks. Had developer Remedy delivered extra episodes as powerful as the original content it could have proven the power of that method. Sadly they did not. If this were a TV show I suspect it would face cancellation.

详细的请点击这里(转载自kotaku)http://kotaku.com/5661920/review-alan-wake-the-writer
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-2-2011 11:45 AM | 显示全部楼层
为什么这个GAME没有MAP的?!O.o"! 他看血那边有一粒圆圆是什么来的?我转身的时候它会跟着转的哦!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-2-2011 07:34 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 64# RonanGow

你讲的那个圆圆的东西,没记错的话应该是目的地来的,也就是说Alan要朝着那个小圆圈的方向前进的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-6-2011 10:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
昨晚终于开始玩alan wake了
我觉得alan wake游戏很好玩,每集都很紧凑 高潮迭起 气氛疑惑 绝无冷场 。
游戏里的敌人AI很高下,往往抓住玩家的后面来攻击,
敌人的数量及攻击模式令困战时有紧张感,
幸好我经Dead Space 的虐杀之后射击与闪避不会觉得很难。
唯一不满就是alan wake一个男人体力实在是差到......
加速跑大概一段小路程就开始喘气了......靠跑避追杀,死定!
由于本作没有近身战的概念所以一旦武器用完就只有能逃则逃。
制作组将主角设定到这么弱应该也是为了增加游戏的紧张感,的确感觉很刺激。
画面:人物有点呆外,环境事物的锯齿也很明显,但游戏中所强调的光与暗,
            而这种光影效果还令整体游戏的气氛非常到位的。
            Alan Wake的畫面还算在中水準之上、画图可讲是可圈可点。
音乐:本作的音乐和音效实在是太好了,场景中的音效也很真实。
            每集完结时还有歌播放, 很有电视剧感觉。
操控:操控方面 动作 移动 射击 十分流畅,视觉提示也明确的。
            本作有少量的解密,但难度都非常低基本不会出现有卡关局面。
故事:本作按照美剧剧集的形式来安排章节的确让人耳目一新,
            从头到尾都没有类似Dead Space那种血腥的场景和面目狰狞的怪物,
            而是靠营造气氛带给玩家带来心理上的恐惧。
            剧情应该是本作的一大亮点,但alan wake的故事是惊悚类,
            可能到最后只留下一团疑惑,所以不用強行要有什么解釋。
总结来讲本作品沒令人失望,看得出制作组为了本作是花了很多心思的,

我觉得完全不逊色于暴雨,而且加上中文版也为英文苦手的玩家理解剧情,
可以讲是十分难得可贵的。
偏爱单机体验的我希望以后能玩到更多如此优秀的作品。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +25 收起 理由
水镜明月 + 25 原创内容

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 5-6-2011 11:07 PM | 显示全部楼层
昨晚终于开始玩alan wake了
我觉得alan wake游戏很好玩,每集都很紧凑 高潮迭起 气氛疑惑 绝无 ...
weng0102 发表于 5-6-2011 10:52 PM

这部作品是我接触xbox360的第一个游戏,第一次玩的时候真的很投入,很有电影感!
可惜我玩到中段才知道可以显示中文字幕
看来1000分也是你囊中之物吧!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-6-2011 08:53 AM | 显示全部楼层
这部作品是我接触xbox360的第一个游戏,第一次玩的时候真的很投入,很有电影感!
可惜我玩到中段才知道 ...
godslayer 发表于 5-6-2011 11:07 PM

1000分 拿到500我都很开心了 你已玩了?日后多多指教
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 6-6-2011 01:19 PM | 显示全部楼层
1000分 拿到500我都很开心了 你已玩了?日后多多指教
weng0102 发表于 6-6-2011 08:53 AM

你的耐性一流!肯定没有问题的!
我去年玩的,现在都不记得了...不过如果有续集,一定会玩!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-6-2011 04:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
你的耐性一流!肯定没有问题的!
我去年玩的,现在都不记得了...不过如果有续集,一定会玩!
godslayer 发表于 6-6-2011 01:19 PM

Spencer: Next Alan Wake project hasn’t been greenlit by Microsoft

Microsoft Studios head Phil Spencer has told Joystiq the new Alan Wake project from Remedy hasn’t been greenlit by the group.

“I don’t know that they’ve signed it with anybody,” Spencer said to the site.

Remedyannounced a new Wake title was in development last month, but wasn’t a full sequel to Alan Wake 2 or DLC for Alan Wake 1, which Spencer said “didn’t sell as well as we would have liked.”

Rumour has pegged it as an XBLA title called Night Springs.

Despite what happened, he added it wouldn’t have an outcome on its professional relationship with Remedy.

“I’d love to work with Remedy again,” said Spencer. “We have ongoing conversations with them.

“I think the stuff they’re doing now they wanted to incubate, Mattias [Myllyrinne, Remedy boss] and the team. They wanted to incubate internally. Like I said, I don’t think they’ve signed it with anybody.”

We’ll shoot a mail to head of franchise Oskari Hakkinen and see what the story is.

转载自http://www.vg247.com/2011/06/10/spencer-next-alan-wake-project-hasnt-been-greenlit-by-microsoft/
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-8-2011 02:03 PM | 显示全部楼层

前一段日子我把AlanWake 1000成就分了,250分来自Special 1。
还差Special 2的250成就分,迟下才买来玩。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +5 收起 理由
Osis03 + 5 精品文章

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-1-2012 02:26 PM | 显示全部楼层

Alan Wake: American Nightmare Exclusive Gameplay W/ Developer Interview

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-5-2012 05:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
人生第一个XO游戏,没有主机,以后也不会买,所以真的是纯收藏——啊,有借给朋友,不够纯了
不久前玩完了电脑版两遍,没拿完成就;而在更早之前就留意到这游戏,只是没有主机所以只能干看。如今玩完后确定非常的爱,所以开始收周边了。
虽然电脑版早买了Collector's Edition,但XBOX的Limited Edition有些不同,所以又收下了。也因为不会拿来玩,所以没去留意是否有锁区问题,上eBay找了便宜的买下。其实也不大喜欢亚版有印上中文标题,英文游戏比较喜欢纯英文封面(不过分级Logo就不介意)。

硬皮书般的盒子,这是跟电脑版不同之处。电脑版的盒子虽然也不错,但还是这版有Alan Wake风格。

究竟是谁签的咧?希望是Sam Lake吧

说明书是电脑版较厚,因为是同样解说但重复了几种语言,内容上跟XBOX版一样的。不过这个差异不是我想收这版的原因。

跟电脑版的差异之二——Soundtrack。XBOX版有10首,电脑版有13首,各自有几首不同歌曲。乍看之下似乎后者较值得,但前者有几首是连OST也没有的。对了,欧洲还有另外单独售卖的OST,有18首,但也少了几首XBOX版收录的。虽然全部OST加起来也依然不完整,游戏里也提供重播功能,但官方有出就想收
另外,电脑版还再多一片花絮碟,收录全部预告片和Storyboard视频。从Storyboard视频可看出,这应该是在XBOX版游戏里可打开来看的吧?但电脑版并没有附加这功能,所以官方另外录制了这段视频吧。

差异之三。内容完全一样,但电脑版的是普通薄薄的册子,而XBOX版则如图般不仅硬皮封套还是纸质很厚的本子。拍照时电脑版没有在身边,不然可以两本书放在一起做下比较,可知厚度差距有多大。

综合以上提到的三大差异,所以我收下这套了

评分

参与人数 1积分 +68 人气 +1 收起 理由
Osis03 + 68 + 1 精品文章

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-5-2012 08:25 AM | 显示全部楼层
给李卫一个赞,你对所喜爱游戏的疯狂程度已经升华了。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +1 收起 理由
Osis03 + 1 我很赞同

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-3-2015 12:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
《心灵杀手 | Alan Wake》系列销量已超 450 万
alan-wake.jpg

芬兰 Remedy 工作室 CEO Matias Myllyrinne 透露,《心灵杀手 | Alan Wake》系列在 Xbox 360、PC 平台的销量合计超过 450 万份。这数字可能已经包括 XBLA 小游戏《心灵杀手:美国噩梦》。
alan-wake-sales.jpg

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-11-2015 08:02 AM | 显示全部楼层
创意总监 Sam Lake 确认《心灵杀手 2》会来
alan-wake.jpg

芬兰开发商 Remedy 的创意总监 Sam Lake 接受采访时确认《心灵杀手 2 | Alan Wake 2》会有的,不过没有透露更多资料。他目前的作品就是明年 4 月发售的《量子破碎 | Quantum Break》。
Game Informer asked Sam Lake, Creative Director of Quantum Break, 100 quick questions to prepare for their December cover, which is Quantum Break.

In the "interview", Game Informer asks him "Will we ever get to play Alan Wake 2?" and Sam Lake replies simply, "Yes."

It's likely that we won't see an announcement for Alan Wake 2 until Quantum Break releases in 2016, but I can't wait to see what Remedy have in store for us.

新闻来源:Game Informer
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 6-11-2015 11:45 PM | 显示全部楼层
最好来个ps4 version啦。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-11-2015 11:45 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 20-4-2024 04:35 AM , Processed in 0.088750 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.