使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 13-5-2004 03:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
ICO 2

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-5-2004 03:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
http://dlgame.pchome.net/search.php?gdn=e3%202004
have a look at here, for download..........
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 13-5-2004 05:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
cheefail 于 13-5-2004 03:34 PM  说 :
http://dlgame.pchome.net/search.php?gdn=e3%202004
have a look at here, for download..........

謝謝您幫忙^_^。對了﹐請記得註名出處﹐這是帖子規則噢。還有﹐請以中文發佈您的觀點
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 13-5-2004 08:03 PM | 显示全部楼层

轉載IGN@E3

E3 2004: Miyamoto and Aonuma on Zelda
zelda的兩位制做人來透露一些新作zelda的口風

May 12, 2004 - After the Electronics Entertainment Expo 2004 shut down Wednesday night, Nintendo held a private roundtable that focused on its upcoming GameCube adventure The Legend of Zelda. The game's producers Shigeru Miyamoto and Eiji Aonuma talked about the project and then fielded questions from the press. While the two remained tightlipped about the story and theme of the game, some new details were released all the same.

Tom Harlin, Nintendo of America: I'd like to begin by introducing our speakers. This is my co-host, Bill Trinen from Nintendo of America. He will serve as the translator for this event. Next we have someone that needs no introduction, Mr. Miyamoto. Beside him is Mr. Tezuka, and Mr. Konno. They will each start by giving a small introduction about essentially who they are and their work at Nintendo. We'll start with Mr. Miyamoto.
Shigeru Miyamoto: Good evening. I'll be speaking Japanese tonight. [laughs]. I would like to thank so many of you for joining us here tonight. Mostly we're going to be talking about the Nintendo DS and the new Zelda game. But first there's something I'd like to clear up. I've heard that some of you have heard that my heart is doing so well these days. Is there a rumor going around? [Laughs] There are rumors going around that I've actually quit Nintendo? At least, that's the rumor going on over in Japan right now. [laughs] At the hotel yesterday I had a good kilometer swim, and my heart's doing fine, so you don't need to worry.

Actually, things are really going great for me, I'm really enjoying work and a part of a great situation at Nintendo. My work has been divided up a little bit recently. And I'm sure you all know that the president Mr. Iwata has been in development for some time and last year he has been taking a look at Nintendo's internal development and made some changes to our structure. We've been trying to break up the molds of all of our producers at Nintendo.

We have our own internal first party development studio. We also have second party development studios which are games that are developed outside of Nintendo but published by Nintendo. We also have games produced by third parties. We've seen the number of second party developed titles increase dramatically. And because of that increase in second party development, the number of titles I was overseeing had increased as well. And every day I'd get countless documents on my desk that I'd have to put my stamp of approval on just to disperse money to our second parties. [laughs] So, as of last year I have been put in charge of first party content exclusively. And that's where my focus is now. We've also opened an EAD studio in Tokyo. That studio has been responsible for Donkey Kong Jungle Beat which is available for play on the show floor.

So I'm in a great environment now and have a great setup because I work directly with a lot of the Nintendo DS tech demos on the show floor today.

I am overseeing Zelda in its entirety, in a sense. Mr. Aonuma is the producer. I think that if you have questions about Zelda you should perhaps not ask me, but Mr. Aonuma.

Just very quickly though, as for the reason why Link has changed, there were very, very, very, very many people out there who wanted Link to change [laughs]. Also there's another reason and that's that in developing the Wind Waker we know that we were going to be creating a game in which Link was a young boy and trying to create a very active and very energetic young boy and trying to choose the right style for portraying the young boy in a game like that we tried many different experiments. The ultimate decision we came to was that the cel-shading in Wind Waker was the best option for expressing that. We also wanted to create a very unique game world on the GameCube.

But since then, we've been left with a very big question: and that was, what are we going to do when we decide to make Link a teenager again -- a 16-year-old Link. So after Wind Waker we tried several different models and made varied versions of them. Ultimately we decided that in showing a teenage Link really the best style of expressing him would be something that's closer to our graphical style in Ocarina of Time. So Mr. Aonuma actually wasn't lying at the Game Developer's Conference when he said we were working on Wind Waker 2. He just didn't tell the whole story. And fortunately because he didn't tell the whole story, we were able to surprise you all here with a big announcement about the series.

So the rest I will leave up to Eiji Aonuma.

Eiji Aonuma: I'm sure all of you saw the video of the new Legend of Zelda game at this point. One thing that I'd like to point out to everybody is that none of that is CG. It's all done in real-time and running on the [game] engine. That movie was actually created by somebody who took a version of the game, played it, videotaped and then cut the pieces together to make the movie.

One more thing I'd like to point out. For a long time now -- ever since Ocarina of Time -- Mr. Miyamoto has talked about how he'd like Link to be able to fight on horseback so he could have mounted battle scenes with Link swinging his sword. Unfortunately we were not able to do that in the N64 games. And this time that's been a big focus for us with the new game on GameCube. So I think in that sense, the fact that we're seeing Link on horseback and swinging a sword, I think that's one more way in which Link has matured.

After the Zelda statements from Mr. Miyamoto and Mr. Aonuma, a Q&A session was held. The questions and answers below:

Q: How long has the game been in development, how far along is it, and why isn't it playable at E3 2004?
Aonuma: In terms of playable versions on the show floor, we're still not sure exactly how long it's going to take to complete the game at this point. But the plan is to by E3 next year have a version that you will be able to play to your heart's content. And in terms of how far along the game is, as I mentioned everything you saw in the movie yesterday is from a version that's running real-time playable on the engine. At this point we've got the engine running and everything's working and it's a matter of plugging in and putting in the finishing pieces.

Q: Wind Waker had a water theme and Majora's Masks had mask. What kind of theme will the new Legend of Zelda game have?

Eiji Aonuma: Well, generally with Zelda games what we try to do is let everybody know what the main theme of that game is going to be once we can present the entire game to you in a format that you're going to be able to play. Hopefully you'll all be happy to know that we do have a quest and a theme and when you're able to play the game we'll tell you what it is.

One thing that I can say is that up until now we've really focused on a young link maturing into a more grown up Link. This time we're going to be focusing more heavily on a more teenage/grown-up Link and so with that in mind we're going to be looking at different ways to express Link as an older teenager and trying to incorporate those types of features into the game.

Q: The game looks great. Will the gameplay feel the same as Wind Waker?

[Eiji Aonuma turns to translator Bill Trinen, who has played the game, and asks for his opinion.]

Bill Trinen: Mr. Aonuma asked me what I thought since I actually played the game. [Laughs]. Yeah, it's pretty good. [More laughter]

Eiji Aonuma: One of my other ideas in Wind Waker was more simplified control for the game, which was tied to the graphic style and the theme of that game as well. One thing that we're doing right now as we go forward is looking at how we're going to show Link in this more grown up role. We ask questions like what kind of control scheme can we implement that's going to reflect that more grown up Link.

Shigeru Miyamoto: Obviously everybody wants us to show things as early as we possibly can and as much as we would like to show things at a very late stage we don't always have that opportunity. And if we wait to show it until everything is done then I don't get the chance to upend the tee table. Obviously one of the main purposes of the E3 show is to focus on the titles that we're going to have out in the next year. This game is going to be launching in 2005 so I hope you'll all understand that while the game is very far along at this point we're not going to be revealing a whole lot of details yet.

One thing I've been asking for is that over the last 18 years the Zelda franchise has seen a lot of the gameplay style used throughout the series and that's needed to remain true to the series, I'd like to see a lot of new ideas implemented, especially in the realm of puzzle-solving and that sort of thing. So I've asked Mr. Aonuma to focus his attention on that.

Q: In the trailer that we saw yesterday, a lot of areas looked very familiar to Ocarina of Time. We saw a castle and Link rode Epona. He might have been in the Lost Woods. Is Link going back to Hyrule and is this now the true sequel to Ocarina of Time?

Eiji Aonuma: How do you know that horse was Epona [smiles]? Unfortunately I cannot reveal all of that at this point in time. Please wait a little while longer.

Q: The graphics in the game are beautiful. Will the game feature high production values throughout? To be more specific, will we see detailed cinematics, major story developments and will characters speak with acted voices?

Shigeru Miyamoto: I actually don't want Link to talk very much. Maybe I'll record my own voice for when he talks, or maybe you can record your own voice [laughs].

Xbox: E3 2004: Phantasy Star Universe00:08 AM
夢幻之星在線終於要再出新的游戲了!!!讚﹐這游戲目前最新的是pso3代﹐是卡片對戰的
May 13, 2004 - Phantasy Star Online fans who were disappointed that Sonic Team declared Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution the last installment in the PSO series or those turned off by the card based nature of Ep. III had better turn that frown upside down. In Sega's booth at E3 2004, Sonic Team held its "stealth announcement" of its latest project -- Phantasy Star Universe.

What exactly is Universe? According to Sonic Team, "it's a rebirth of a legend." But, we don't really know. IGNcube learned from Sega that this title is so far in the future that they aren't allowed to release any details. The trailer, which aired every two hours, was merely there as a teaser for fans of the series -- telling them that there is something coming. Platforms weren't even revealed, although we imagine that it will definitely be on GameCube because of the large PSO user base (and it's the traditional PSO platform now that the Dreamcast is defunct). There have also been rumors that a PSO game is slated to appear on PS2, so Universe might be Sonic Team's initial foray onto Sony's console. Xbox is a possibility because Episodes I & II were released in 2003 -- heck, it could even be a PC title (we doubt it since PC is getting Blue Burst. Pure speculation. The only other concrete details we learned was that this is going to be an action MMORPG. Does this mean it'll be akin to Phantasy Star Online? Or, will it resemble Final Fantasy XI? All we know is that it's going to be a while before we find out -- especially since the trailer revealed "just started..."

[ Last edited by Osis03 on 13-5-2004 at 08:07 PM ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-5-2004 09:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
对不起,osis,
刚才赶时间,所以。。。。。。。。。

以上我贴的都是从天幻网转贴的。。。。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 13-5-2004 09:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
cheefail 于 13-5-2004 09:27 PM  说 :
对不起,osis,
刚才赶时间,所以。。。。。。。。。

以上我贴的都是从天幻网转贴的。。。。。。。。

沒關係拉希望不影響您幫補情報的心情﹐呵呵

其他版友也可幫忙噢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-5-2004 09:52 PM | 显示全部楼层

NGC 新作《星战火狐2》新图公开

—— 巴哈姆特电玩社区 作者:小贤  

2004年5月14日 游戏之王 www.gameking.com.cn

NGC 在 E3 展中公布《星战火狐2》新画面,身为过去 N64 人气作《星战火狐》的续篇,风格和之前发售的《星战火狐大冒险》相当不同。游戏除了画面表现亮眼,还可把画面分割让玩家进行对战。如同之前外界预,NGC 在本作中加入 LAN 多人对战模式,支援单机双人和四人对战,让玩家透过区网体验更丰富的游戏乐趣,预定将在今年内上市。

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 14-5-2004 09:54 PM | 显示全部楼层

KONAMI名作《新魂斗罗》Neo Contra 游戏画面(图)

今年年初KONAMI的“Gamers’Day”上,该公司公布了一款“魂斗罗”系列新作。本作定名为《新魂斗罗》(NeoCntra)。是之前PS2上《魂斗罗:粉碎战士》的续作,预定今年11月发售。之前PS2版的《粉碎战士》是一款采用3D画面2D操作的游戏,基本上具备了原版“魂斗罗”的精髓,在刺激火爆程度上远远超越FC上的原作,同时游戏速度也要快的多,难度比FC版要高。不过这款游戏发售后并没有取得足够的销量。尽管如此KONAMI并未放弃这款超级经典的射击游戏,正如其名所示,《新魂斗罗》希望以全新的面貌创造“魂斗罗”的新热潮。

本作对应平台依然为PS2,游戏故事发生在遥远的未来。本作依然以之前的BillRizer为主角,并且加入了一位日本武士般的新角色GenbeiYagyu。火爆的作战、巨大而设计独特的BOSS、精美的3D场景……《新魂斗罗》在画面风格上与《粉碎战士》十分相似,不过在细节方面有不小的进步。虽然前作受到了不少玩家的指责,KONAMI依然希望本作能够保持“魂斗罗”一贯的游戏性,本作游戏系统将不会有太大变化。游戏依然采用精彩的CG动画作为背景,本作的CG动画背景水准远远超越了前作。  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-5-2004 09:57 PM | 显示全部楼层

[E3]与《半条命2》使用同一引擎制作的A·RPG公布

www.gameking.com.cn
—— 游戏之王专稿,转载请注明出处 作者:沙罗  
2004年5月14日 游戏之王

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-5-2004 10:00 PM | 显示全部楼层

[E3]动作游戏大作《波斯王子2》公布(图)

www.gameking.com.cn
于E3展的 Ubi 展室中, Ubi Soft 终于把这款万众注目的动作游戏大作《波斯王子2》展示在大众面前。

《波斯王子》曾凭着精美的画面,良好的操作感赢得了世界的赞叹,并于GDC上荣获“最优秀游戏设计”大奖,而这部展示众人面前的《波斯王子2》便是其续作了。《波斯王子2》仍继续使用前作的图形基础制作,战斗系统以及主人公波斯王子的特殊能力等内容仍沿袭前作。除了旧有的内容外,新作当然必定还会加入一些新的元素来取悦玩家了,如加入了人物在掉落后悬挂时以及失败爬上来的场合时将会回流数秒时间的Rewind系统,以及追加了人物需要迅速通过的“贴身时间”等要素。为了调整游戏中的难度,游戏还加入了一个当对敌人进行攻击时时间便会停止的新系统,当时间刚要停止的瞬间,对敌人的攻击将会有慢境的出现,其画面效果绝对令人感动不已。

这次《波斯王子2》中的主人公,基本上都是使用双刀作为武器了,除了与前作一样可以作前转攻击以及对敌人背后作旋转斩外,本作还会加入大量新的动作。通过手中的半月弯刀,主人公能使出把敌人的头或脚等部位割下的一击必杀技能,虽然有点血腥,不过感觉真的很爽。

冒险部分,仍然是在与前作相同的地图中的进行解谜,但是这次,还加入了跑向墙后附墙然后利用线索落下的全新动作,据说主人公那种一口气完成整个动作的过程,玩家是丝毫不会感觉到有一点瑕疵的。

这款游戏将推出 PlayStation 2 , Xbox , GameCube , Windows 等所有的游戏平台上的版本,预计会在2004年的下半年发售,喜欢《波斯王子》的玩家很快就又能再次体验到这款大作最新续集带来的非常享受了。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-5-2004 10:07 PM | 显示全部楼层

NVIDIA展示《Final Fantasy XI》《魔兽纪元》等 45 款新游戏

NVIDIA展示《Final Fantasy XI》《魔兽纪元》等 45 款新游戏
—— 巴哈姆特电玩社区 作者:小贤  www.gamer.com.tw

此次E3大展除了各家主机、游戏大车拼外,连周边配备硬体商也打得如火如荼。NVIDIA 官方新闻稿表示,今年 E3 展中有超过 500 台电脑使用最新的 GeForce 6 系列显示卡,并有超过 30 家游戏发行及开发商表示支援 NVIDIA ,包括 Activision、Bethesda、Codemasters、EA、Eidos、Novalogic、Sega、Sony、THQ 以及 Ubisoft 等著名公司。

NVIDIA 并将在官方展台上展出 45 款采用 GeForce 6800 系列显示卡的最新游戏,其中像《天堂2》、《太空战士11(Final Fantasy XI)》及《魔兽纪元》等,都是国内玩家耳熟能详的钜作。而在主机方面,NVIDIA 也将与 HP 合作展示最新的 Compaq X 游戏专用PC。

以眼下情势看来,GeForce 6800 系列显示卡的确具有称霸游戏界的王者之风,但 ATI 也不是省油的灯,将力图以 X800XT 延续 R300 的辉煌历史,后续会有什么动作,玩家可以拭目以待。

DEMO展示名单:
 ●Call of Duty: United Offensive (Activision)
 ●Chaos League (Strategy First)
 ●Chronos (Saber Interactive)
 ●City of Heroes (NCsoft)
 ●Dark Age of Camelot: New Frontiers (Mythic Entertainment)
 ●Dark and Light (NP3)
 ●Dungeon Siege 2 (Microsoft)
 ●Final Fantasy XI (Square Enix)
 ●Ground Control II: Operation Exodus (VU Games)
 ●GTR (SIMBIN Development Team)
 ●Guild Wars (NCsoft)
 ●Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban? (EA Games)
 ●Hitman: Contracts (Eidos Interactive)
 ●Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising (Novalogic)
 ●Lineage II: The Chaotic Chronicle (NCsoft)
 ●Rome: Total War (Activision)
 ●Perimeter (Codemasters)
 ●Powerdrome (Vector OEM/Argonaut Sotfware)
 ●Soldiers: Heroes of World War 2 (Codemasters Softwared.)
 ●Soldner: Secret Wars (Encore Software)
 ●Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (Ubisoft)
 ●Thief: Deadly Shadows (Eidos Interactive)
 ●TOCA Race Driver 2 (Codemasters Software Ltd.)
 ●Unreal Tournament 2004 (Atari)
 ●Vendetta (Strategy First)
 ●Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (THQ)
 ●World Championship Rugby (Acclaim)
 ●World of Warcraft (Blizzard Entertainment)
 ●Xpand Rally (Techland)
 ●You are Empty (Digital Spray)
 ●Zoo Tycoon 2 (Microsoft Games Studios)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-5-2004 10:09 PM | 显示全部楼层

E3《NBA2005》最新游戏画面

www.pcgames.com.cn
《NBA2005》最新游戏画面  
[04-5-14] 作者:转自QQ游戏  责任编辑:zxchen
相信大家对EA著名的篮球游戏《NBA2004》依然记忆犹新,不管是对开始在NBA赛场崭露头角的姚明登陆游戏平台欣喜,还是对NBA2004逼真的游戏动作、人物表情感慨,如今,这都要成为过去了。今天,EA在E3展会上首度公开了他们正在制作的《NBA2005》的游戏画面,从画面来看,确实是非常细腻,让我们期待这款经典系列的更快到来。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-5-2004 10:14 PM | 显示全部楼层

RPG巨作《地牢围攻2》dungeon siege 2公布最新画面

www.pcgames.com.cn
RPG巨作《地牢围攻2》公布最新画面  
[04-5-14] 作者:MS  责任编辑:zxchen
昨天,微软游戏事业部在E3开幕前公布了RPG巨作《地牢围攻2(Dungeon Siege II)》的最新游戏画面,《地牢围攻2》仍然是由知名游戏制作人克里斯泰勒所率领的Gas Powered Games公司所开发的最新作品,而且利用了最新3D技术开发,营造出目前电脑最高等级的3D动作RPG。

more screenshot
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-5-2004 10:22 PM | 显示全部楼层

E3 final fantasy XII 最终幻想12战斗系统等新情报公开

www.pcgames.co.cn

《最终幻想12》战斗系统等新情报公开  
[04-5-14 ] 作者:FF中文网  责任编辑:kyoei

SoftBank放出了E3《最终幻想12》战斗系统的体验报道。本作将使用名为“实时多维战斗系统”(Active Dimension Battle,简称ADB)代替ATB系统,和以前推测的一样,战斗和场景将是无缝结合的,角色也可以在战斗自由移动,战斗系统类似《最终幻想11》。

死亡的敌人也显示在画面中,画面是实时进行的,可以随时暂停。
敌我双方不再分为两行,全部可以自由移动
Basch是一个全新的人物,某段时间里面和Balflear以及Penelo在一起,似乎是主角之一
游戏进行中,队伍里面会暂时加入名叫Reks的守卫,另一名叫做Brachs的角色在游戏开始的时候也可以控制。
战斗中用“Gambits”(话题)来指导整个队伍的阵形,例如是否聚集到当前角色身旁,“Gambits”有10种
植松伸夫要制作让人振奋一些的音乐,他负责主题曲的制作

基本操作方面,模拟摇杆用来移动,R3用来变更视点。视点可以360度改变。
当角色头上出现交谈符号的时候按方块键交谈,方块键也用来开门
敌人(至少在一部分场景中)可见,体力表示在头顶
左上角有我方角色的动作记录(Active Log)

具体战斗中,当前控制角色和敌人之间会出现一道蓝色的弧线,左下角出现选项,右下角角色左侧会出现动作名称,之后会选择下一个行动的角色。角色和敌人之间出现红色的弧线表示敌人的攻击,角色和角色之间出现绿色的弧线表示支援系的动作

因为是无缝战斗,敌人可能会从远处增援;由于角色可以随意移动,因此地形要素也很重要
拥有大量敌人来袭的战斗场面,难道可以多人组队对多人组队?

综合来自E3和来自2ch的Jump情报,《最终幻想12》新人物Basch(而不是此前Gamespot报道的Balthier)即将登场,Basch是达尔玛斯卡(Dalmaska)的36岁的将军,外表非常年轻,身穿厚重的盔甲,曾经是王国忠诚的骑士,现在由于不明的原因行刺了国王以及杀害了其他一些伙伴,被称为叛国者。在E3的宣传片中,有他独自站在一堆死亡的骑士周围的场景,游戏可能在此拉开帷幕。此后就是Vaan和Penelo相遇,之后Vaan入狱,并且遇到了Balthier和Fran。之后出现的召唤兽画面中有疑似龙王巴哈姆特的角色出现。

《最终幻想12》将使用名为“实时多维战斗系统”(Active Dimension Battle,简称ADB)代替ATB系统,和以前推测的一样,战斗和场景将是无缝结合的,角色也可以在战斗自由移动,战斗系统类似《最终幻想11》。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-5-2004 09:46 PM | 显示全部楼层

E3《007黄金眼2》游戏画面公布

www.romman.net
时间:2004-5-15 作者:quakeyudi
[业界动态] 《007黄金眼2》游戏画面公布
EA(电子艺界)公布了N64上大受好评的《007黄金眼》续作《007黄金眼2》,游戏从《007有或一无所有》的第三人称视点游戏变成了主观视点的第一人称射击游戏,老牌间谍007将再次活跃在家用主机上,游戏全面对应XboxLive。

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 15-5-2004 09:48 PM | 显示全部楼层

E3《合金装备3》更多新情报透露

www.romman.net
时间:2004-5-15 17:42:55 作者:quakeyudi
[业界动态] 《合金装备3》更多新情报透露
  倍受全球玩家关注的军事动作游戏《合金装备3》在本届E3上受到了众多玩家的关注,在KONAMI展区上,制作人小岛更是亲自上台讲解和展示游戏的创新玩法系统以及影片,结果引来台下观众的阵阵欢呼。游戏预定在今年内发售,对应平台为PS2,喜欢的玩家不妨拭目以待!

全新引擎和系统:

在《合金装备3》中变更原本的游戏引擎,并以新的游戏系统来处理(例如鳄鱼或鸟、鱼在游戏中会出现,这些都可以让玩家拿来当食物吃掉,而吃的东西也会对游戏系统造成影响)

在系统方面,本次游戏也有颇为巨大的改变,并将对应5.1声道与PSBB Unit。另外在游戏中,玩家光是脚踏落叶发出声音都有可能会因此而被敌人发现,同时所抓到的生物或食物也都会腐烂,至于是否会有交通工具可供骑乘,目前则还不一定。

《合金装备3》的大部分场景发生在丛林,将可以根据情况爬到树上,但如果你从树上掉下,会使脚受伤。带伤的腿将会使得你的余下行程变的困难直到你得到医药品。

关于游戏的角色:

Solidus不会再在3代回来,他是真的死了,Otacon在3代里也许将会背叛Snake;2代的主角雷电(Raiden)确定将会出现在3代,但他不会与Snake并肩作战,他甚至不会在森林里出现;在Zanzibar死亡后,Big Boss会被克隆,并会恢复青春活力;在Snake降落时必须和一个新BOSS级的敌人战斗;其中一名新角色为Crimson Blade,机械忍者,在游戏中将会帮助Snake。

与前两作的关联:

《合金装备1》以遗传学为主题,《合金装备2》则是以遗传学将来的东西为主题(《合金装备3》虽然将这两个主题加起来,但详细情况目前还不方便公布。

可以对应网络:

游戏对应PS2网络,具体的方式不明,但Konami每月会提供新的伪装服下载。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-5-2004 09:56 PM | 显示全部楼层

E3 PSP游戏图片大放送!!

www.romman.net
时间:2004-5-15 作者:幻想
PSP游戏图片大放送!!
哇!!这么多的游戏到底该选哪一个呢???

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-5-2004 10:00 PM | 显示全部楼层

E3 GTA:San Andreas最新情报

www.romman.net
时间:2004-5-15 作者:蓝色宇宙
[业界动态] GTA:San Andreas最新情报

游戏会发生在Los Santos(模仿洛杉矶?)、San Fieero(模仿三藩市?)、Las Venturra(模仿拉斯维加斯?)三个城市以及之间的乡间郊野之内。每个单独的城市都像Vice City一样大,因此游戏版图将会是《GTA:Vice City》的四倍!并非所有的城市在游戏的开段都可以到达,其中San Fierro将会有比较多的山路以及更基于驾驶(可能是说在城市里面行动更依赖汽车)。游戏将有大量可进入的建筑物出现。

Graphics -- 图像

车子、窗户、镜子等将运用即时光源计算,物品会真实反映周围景物,并会随之产生阴影。室内场景将运用软件阴影渲染。所有物品将会拥有“日”、“夜”两种模型,将有助更好表现光影效果。游戏将加入“碰撞动画”系统,和的“布娃娃”系统相似。

(注:“布娃娃”效果是最近比较流行的一种即时计算人物动作的物理效果,玩过《虚幻竞技场2003》、《PainKiller》、《MaxPayne 2》、《杀手》系列,看过《半条命2》、《S.T.A.L.K.E.R.》演示动画的玩家都会都知道。简单来说就是当角色死亡时,不再以特定的动画来表现其死亡动作,而是根据物理规则来即时计算躯体的反应,而造出完全不会相同的动作效果。如打敌人的头部会引致尸体凌空向后翻滚,如打击脚步则会引致尸体迅速扑倒,打侧面则会让尸体转动等。因为这种效果下的人物躯体像洋娃娃一般,所以被叫作"rag-doll")

Gameplay -- 游戏进程

武器。你必须通过进食来保持体力,如果吃得太多快餐食物,你会变胖,而且会遭途人嘲笑你的身材。为了减肥,你就必须到健身房做运动了。现在你可以凭技术和周密计划入屋抢劫。你也可以招募帮会成员。路人和敌人的AI会加强,他们会更合乎逻辑的思考。敌人会更加聪明,所以入屋抢劫不是容易的事。

今早(5/11)Rockstar公布了第一段故事剧情,背景设定为90年代。

五年前Carl Johnson因为承受不住生活的压力而离开了San Andreas的Los Santos市,一个充满了黑帮、毒品、贪污的城市。同时电影明星和百万富翁们也在千方百计的避免与毒贩和黑帮扯上关系。

现在是90年代初,Carl回到了家乡,他的母亲已经被谋杀,家庭也破碎,连他童年的朋友也一一走向末路。当他回到社区后,被几个贪污的警察陷害,控告犯了谋杀罪。Carl被迫展开他的旅途,穿越整个San Andreas,去拯救他的家庭和重新控制街道。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-5-2004 10:06 PM | 显示全部楼层

E3最受玩家欢迎游戏前五名

太平洋电脑网 www.pcgames.com.cn
E3最受玩家欢迎游戏前五名  
[04-5-15 10:09] 作者:Gamespot  责任编辑:tvgame1

美国游戏网站GAMESPOT今天发表了E3 2004上最受欢迎的热门游戏。

第1位:GTA~San Andreas PS2

第2位:赛尔达传说 GC

第3位:半条命2 PC

第4位:光环2 XBOX

第5位:合金装备·ACID PSP
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 26-4-2024 02:53 PM , Processed in 0.070822 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.