佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: Moonsault

【FM08】战术设置讨论区

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 28-12-2007 10:27 AM | 显示全部楼层
一些战术设置的东西,像player instructions, opposition instructions.
从官网转载过来.

What is mentality

It influences how a player performs on the pitch, if he is attacking he will look to take part in more actions that help the ball move forward and to look for goal scoring chances. If he is defensive, he will take less risks, his actions will be guided by him trying to keep possession and to look for less risky passes.

Mentality also affects positions of players. The only players there is no positional effect on are the DCs.

What is closing down?
The higher the closing down, the closer to the opposing goal your player does the job of reducing space on the AI

What is tempo
The higher your tempo the quicker they will move the ball around

Do I have to use slow tempo for a short passing game
Tempo just sets the tone of how you want to play you can play a short passing game on low or high tempo

What does creative freedom do and how do I use it?
Creative freedom gives license to a player to do his own thing. Players will ignore some of the individual instructions you give them and do what they feel is right. Its good to have this instruction for AMCs and any attacking player who needs to find space. Comes in handy on congested pitches.

What is the defensive line and how do I use it

A defensive line is a defined line that players are given to designate how deep they will defend. Each player has his own defensive line, one for DCs, one for DMCs, one for Fullbacks. A defensive line is not a straight line through the centre of a pitch for all.

If you want to play defensive football, you would set a deep defensive line,which implies that your players are sitting deeper to defend. You can match that with defensive mentality. An attacking formation typically does play with a normal to attacking defensive line, showing that the players will defend much higher up the pitch.

------------------------
++Player Instructions++
------------------------

Hold up ball
This is a good instruction to have to allow players to get into advanced attacking positions. Any player on the pitch can use this instruction and this allows others to join in. One midfielder can hold up the ball and then redistribute it as a player, or a forward can use his strength to keep the ball at his feet to allow deep running midfielders or other players to support him. Its an instruction that requires strength,if you want him to be a playmaker then he needs passing and decisions too.

Determination and bravery are other important attributes.

Swapping positions

When you swap positions, you are telling two players to switch and take on the others role, a striker could swap with an AMC for example, or two strikers could swap sides with each other. In order for this to wokr well you need them to be able to play in both positions, if you want a striker to swap with a midfielder make sure he's brave enough to throw in a challenge.

Offside trap Offside is an on-field act when the opposing team plays a forward pass to an attacker behind the last defender of a team. The offside trap is an attempt by the defending team to push up their line of defense to catch attackers caught on forward passes played too early. Its a good tactic to have for an attacking team, but it requires good teamwork and a strong leader in the backline.

Cross ball and through ball, who uses it and how

These instructions can be given to anyone, but to be effective they should be assigned to players such as your wingers and fullbacks. If you give it to your central midfield players they will come out of natural positions to cross which isn't always a good thing.

Through ball option needs to take the type of game you are playing into account. If you are playing a defensive possession game and are not going forward a lot then often through balls will just give possession away and invite trouble.

If you are attacking and trying to get forward all the time then through balls are a good idea.

Note the passing attribute for when assigning through balls too.

Bear in mind the kind of football you want your winger to play too, you can have a dribbler or you can have someone do slick one-twos and go cross, you usually will find it hard to do both as the attributes required are high.

Through balls can be a good instruction for wingers who are slow but possess a good cross, or if your strikers are very pacey.

Avoiding conflicting instructions

Conflicting instructions can confuse your players and unbalance your formation.

Counterattacking - and short passing without TTBs. You are not using the options correctly Its counterproductive

Giving your players a high mentality and then dropping your dline, this is dangerous, its not entirely conflicting but it does make your playing area bigger and make your player conditions drop.

Playing direct passing on slow tempo. Tempo affects how fast or slow a play builds up. Direct passing is naturally fast, so slowing it down is not advisable

Giving a player RWB often and TTB often is a conflict. One is ideal for a hold up man the other for a dribbler. Asking a player to dribble often and then to slow down to make a through ball can sometimes lead to loss of possession. There are few players who can do this effectively.

A conflicting instruction is any instruction that creates oppositon between an attacking action and a defensive action. Give defensive actions to defensive players and offensive instructions to offensive players. If you want to play defensive, then choose options that help you either control the game or play a quick counterattacking game.

Creative players needs to be given room to be effective they shouldn'thave intensive closing down

Be careful when instructing players to do "forward runs" often as this can drag the player out of a vital position defensively or offensively. An especially important fact for link players like DMCs and AMCs

Keep the tactic balanced in that even if all the players can run with the ball that doesn't mean that they should. They can be intercepted while in possession leading to goal scoring opportunities for the opposition .

Opposition Instructions

Usually after I give the pre-game teamtalk, I would check on the opposition instruction screen to see if I position my central defenders correctly. If my opponent is using the big-small combination, I shall adjust which of my two DCs to be on which side.

In my situation, both my DCs (I'm using a four man defence) are not the fastest players on the pitch (pace: 9 and 11) but they have decent (ie. is or more than 14) marking & tackling stats. Here is a few scenarios that I have run into in my games:

• DC marking a big targetman in a 2 man attack: always close down in hope that he would win most of the battles and contain the targetman from attacking my goal. If his preferred foot is right or left ONLY, then I'd show him onto the left or right respectively. Else, I will just leave it to my defenders on how to mark him.

• DC marking a pacey forward in a 2 man attack: never close down and always tight marking. This is what I'm not quite sure of. I'm afraid if I try to close down on him all the time, any mistackle would mean that my DC is going to be left behind by the sheer pace of the FC. With tight marking, I want the DC to nullify the effect of that fast forward without commiting himself too much. The higher the pace of the FC, the lower my closing down on my DC's individual setting is. Any other suggestions?

• DC marking a big targetman in a 1 striker formation: One DC (with the lower pace) will be set to always close down, the other has no specific instructions to pick up what's left.

• DC marking a pacey forward in a 1 striker formation: same as above as I have the numerical advantage and the extra man to cover should the closing down DC fail to clear or contain the man

• On AMC: Always close him down to prevent him from linking to his strikers.

• Opposition ML/R and AM L/R: Since I want to deprive opposition team of the supply from the wings, these players are given the instruction to always be closed down and shown onto the weaker foot (plus hard tackling depending on the match-up against my players). If the wingers are exceptional, I would tick tight marking on my DL's and/or DR's individual settings.

• Any injured field players and players below 85% (excluding strikers): Have always put the hard tackling on these players to either make their condition worse or take them to the hospital early

BTW I seldom use both tight marking & closing down on always unless my DCs have way better stats than the opposing strikers.

In the closing stages of any game which the opponents have gone 4-2-4 on me, I usually set 'always close down' on all 4 forwards. This is done only after I put 2 DMs in front of my 4-man defence. So far the result has been alright as I have not conceded an 89 or 90th min goal since one game in the beginning of the season. Have not tried anything on the opponent defence or goalies either, thus not sure how anything works on that side of the field.
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 8-1-2008 01:37 PM | 显示全部楼层
放了在那里找出来???
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-1-2008 05:08 AM | 显示全部楼层
我在首赛季买了adu , fernandez , Urby Emanuelson ( 比marcelo 还强)

卖了 oshea , flecher , park , slivestre

用此战术

http://game.ali213.net/thread-1821443-1-1.html

逼抢和抢断set 最高,重点是 fernandez 必须要有,另一个前腰放scholes or rooney
前锋 rooney , saha , tevez 都可以胜任, 最好是rooney or saha

左前卫Urby Emanuelson
右边ronaldo , 中场hargreaves

慈善盾3-0
接下来9连胜没有s/l
还一球不失

然后20多场不败纪录
直到一场放全替补才输2-0 ( evans 首场比赛失误)

遇到对手放双后腰的就用那个433吧,逼抢和抢断set 最高.
中黄卡的就换下去吧saha , tevez , anderson , adu , nani , giggs 这么多强的替补中几多黄卡都不怕

也可能是我的训练包强吧 http://game.ali213.net/thread-1797017-1-1.html

我已经拿下足总,联赛杯,和联赛了(淘汰赛有s/l , 不过也是2次罢了)

各位加油glory glory man utd !!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-1-2008 12:54 PM | 显示全部楼层
刚试了这战术
主场2度落后liverpool的情况下....打出了4-2
可能是我的center right defender的选择出了问题
但这战术基本上都是压着对方来的....
但如果是MU,好象不是很能发挥到CR的特点

我自己也create了自己的战术....
CR在17场进了10球...assist 12
对chelsea 2次全胜 3-1, 3-0
对 arsenal valencia lazio 也全胜
但却败给了west ham

另外想推荐下 falcao, croatia st
不能讲好象aguero, villa 他们酱强
但很便宜....身价2m....我买贵了, 4m
不懂做么fm08的球员很贵....到了离谱的地步
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-1-2008 04:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
嗯,逼抢和抢断set 最高的缺点基本上是体力和拿卡
好处就是压住对方打
嫌ronaldo 发挥不到的话可以把ronaldo 放在amc 的位置试看,试了再告诉我吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-1-2008 05:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
刚才输brimingham 1-0
没有本钱再输了....
chelsea在后紧紧咬着不放
arsenal和liverpool都已经退出了夺冠行列
虽然才january,但已经落后12分了
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 13-1-2008 07:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
fiora2 got translation anot??i cant understand.....or u guy try print screen let me see???
heheee....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-1-2008 10:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
有没有别的LINK?
我下不到
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 30-1-2008 03:44 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Moonsault 于 17-11-2007 01:55 PM 发表
在官网论坛里发现最受好评的tactic- Fiora2

Basically it's a really tight 442 that doesn't concede many goals with a flat back 4, a defensive midfielder dropping deep, an attacking midfielder bombing  ...
不好意思。。 我英文差,可以把一小部分翻译华语吗??像FM 2008 里原本的英文setting(tempo,time wasting,close down等)就不需要翻译了,谢谢!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-2-2008 01:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
前天开始玩FM08了~
从英国的业余球会南北联赛开始了我的经理生涯~
不想待业。。。所以直接选了一家小球会~
找了一个自由转会的中场和后卫,马上替换了几个适合的体能、守门、助理教练和教练,开始了我的征途!
选用简单实际的4-4-2。偶尔用4-1-3-2。
友谊赛一场都不胜。。。除了最后一场特地安排对自己的青年队,用3-0来给球迷一个安慰。。。
目前联赛打了28场,15胜-10和-3负,暂列榜首位置!第二跟我球队同分,第三只差一分!竞争很激烈!
英足总杯第一轮就出局了;业余联赛杯暂时晋级到第五轮;还有一个忘了什么杯的,也打到了第三轮。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-3-2008 05:38 PM | 显示全部楼层
刚刚自己研究出一套新的战术。
这样子的:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                         striker 1                  striker 2

att midfielder

midfielder  1                   midfielder 2

back wing  1                                                               back wing  2                                                           

defender 1          defender 2           defender 3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

back wing和attacking midfielder都有拉线去前面
然后后面3个defender不打man marking,打zonal marking
厉害下
我用lazio,没有另外买defender,只有两个不错的正选defender
外加两个reserves team拉上来的20岁以下defender,
竟然可以连续10场不失球
现在联赛踢了12场,只输了1场,和2场,排在第一名
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-3-2008 02:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
嗯, 非常赞同!
我在FM Live 遇到这种阵法, 真的强!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-4-2008 08:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
那个Flora的link有人可以upload上来吗??
我从那个link download不到
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-4-2008 12:46 AM | 显示全部楼层
我用4-5-1的。。。每一场都会派人tight marking对方前锋与Zonal marking对方中场主将/双翼。。。我的attacking mid, winger, def mid和左右后卫都有向上的箭头。。。。

Rooney

Anderson/Scholes

Nani/Giggs                               C.Ronaldo/Park

Pique/Carrick   Hargreaves/Veloso

Evra/Silves    Vidic/Evans     Ferdinand/Brown  DaniAlves/Gary

Van de Sar

我喜欢防守形的。。我喜欢1-0多过5-4的。。
我玩了一个赛季。。。38场总失球12粒。。
拿了联赛冠军和欧冠。。。
FA和LeagueCup7早8早就出局了。。。因为放年轻球员出来。。

现在开始第二个赛季了。。联赛目前9胜1和。。零失球。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-5-2008 08:18 PM | 显示全部楼层
我用的是4-1-2-2-1。之前考虑了很旧,总于把TEVEZ卖了给ARSENAL,得到60M,再加点钱得到了kaka。。我玩到2010 season了。。 我本身比较注意中场。。因为战术可以比较多变化。

Rooney

anderson/jenas                         kaka

downing/nani                                               c.ronaldo/park

owen.h /carrick

evra/siv       vidic/A.ferdinand    brown/R.ferdinand   o.shea/v.d.borre

V.D.sar/mirante
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-5-2008 12:19 AM | 显示全部楼层
用chelsea,玩4-2-3-1,Drogba一个人在前面乱撞
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 21-5-2008 04:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
第一次玩fm08,用了a.madrid,因为喜欢aguero
战术是4-4-2的,我什么也没动过,之前的友谊赛我都赢很多,也没失球.
但联赛第一场客场对valencia就输5-0 ,之前友谊赛客场我也有赢啊,不会这么惨吧
请问你们多数set team的还是一个一个球员set?
之前这里有个战术,但我下不了,帮忙.
谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-5-2008 07:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
那天J.给我一个4-3-1-2
真的很牛

ST             ST

AM (上)

CM    CM (下)    CM

LWB (上)                          RWB (上)

CD          CD

GK
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-5-2008 11:53 AM | 显示全部楼层
pin ball式的打法也不错
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-5-2008 01:39 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 CHiA_II 于 26-5-2008 07:12 PM 发表
那天J.给我一个4-3-1-2
真的很牛

ST             ST
AM (上)
CM    CM (下)    CM
LWB (上)                          RWB (上)
CD          CD
GK

请问怎样把球员弄上和下,set哪里???
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 14-5-2024 09:42 AM , Processed in 0.062146 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.