ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: 古仔

【 ☆ 红军旧将 ☆】你们是利物浦的光荣

[复制链接]
发表于 6-7-2011 05:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
[官网] 哈曼修成正果

前红军名将哈曼接受了Stockport County的报价,成为了该队的主帅。

这位37岁的德国球星为利物浦效力283场,并在伊斯坦布尔奇迹中立下汗马功劳。他将顶替Ray Mathias 入主Edgeley Park。

哈曼上赛季在Leicester City出任教练,该队主教练是大名鼎鼎的埃里克森。前英格兰主帅给予哈曼极大的帮助,让他成为了Stockport County的主帅。

现在红军上下都祝福这位德国球星能早日带队升级。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 6-7-2011 11:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
Hamann handed Stockport job
Ex-Liverpool midfielder to begin managerial career in non-league

Didi Hamann has been appointed Stockport County manager on a one-year deal.

The former Germany international was on the coaching staff at MK Dons and Leicester last season and has now chosen to begin his managerial career with non-league County.

The Cheshire club saw their 105-year run in the Football League end last season as they were relegated from League Two.

But the Hatters will be hopeful of bouncing back at the first attempt with a new board now in place and Hamann being named new boss.

Ray Mathias had initially been told he would be kept on as manager but County have now turned to Hamann, who was part of Liverpool's 2005 Champions League-winning team.

The 37-year-old still lives in the area after leaving Manchester City in 2009.

The 62-cap international then had a year away from football before returning in a player-coach role with MK Dons last season.

The former Bayern Munich and Newcastle midfielder made 12 appearances for the League One club before finishing the campaign as Leicester's first-team coach under his former Man City boss Sven-Goran Eriksson.

Challenge

Hamann must now turn his attention to putting a squad together and although he said he is unlikely to play for County himself next season, he refused to rule it out.

"With the situation as it is - only seven or eight players on the books - I've got a chance to bring in eight or nine players that I want and I think that's a big advantage," he told Sky Sports News.

"There's no rights or wrongs and I look forward to the challenge. I'll go to places I've not been before but I'm not afraid of that because that's what it's all about in football - taking up new challenges.

"Where there's a chance there's a risk, but I'll try my best to make the club successful again and bring it back to where it belongs."

Hamann added that Mathias could remain at the club while former Liverpool team-mate Robbie Fowler has been linked with a role among his backroom team.

Hamann's first competitive assignment will be a trip to Forest Green for County's Blue Square Premier opener on 13th August.
中文
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-7-2011 10:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
利物浦传奇转战泰国联赛 36岁加盟泰超新王者

蒙通联队宣布福勒加盟

腾讯体育讯 作为昔日的英超代表球星之一,利物浦“上帝”罗比-福勒童心未泯,虽然已经36岁“高龄”,但仍不想退役的他打定了周游世界的主意,在离开澳大利亚联赛后,福勒又来到了在亚洲都名不见经传的泰国联赛。北京时间7月7日,泰国豪门蒙通联俱乐部官网宣布,前利物浦球星福勒即将加盟该队,福勒周五将乘坐TG917抵达泰国,并会在周六进行体检。

蒙通联俱乐部创立于1989年,虽然底蕴有限,但资产雄厚的他们在2009和2010赛季连续获得泰超联赛冠军,在目前的泰国队中,有7名国脚来自蒙通联。据英国媒体透露,福勒会同蒙通联签订为期一年的短合同,但其薪水尚未得知。值得一提的是,蒙通联队的英文缩写是MTUTD,乍一看和曼联的英文缩写MANUTD有些相似。在国际足球历史与统计协会(IFFHS)的俱乐部排名中,蒙通联排名亚洲第7,是唯一进入前20的泰国俱乐部。

作为利物浦历史上进球第5多的球星,罗比-福勒在红军先后效力了11个年头,他各项赛事出场369次打进183球,场均进球率接近50%。2001年夏天,失去主力位置的福勒离开了利物浦,他此后效力过利兹联和曼城,但在2005-06赛季,这位深得利物浦球迷宠幸的前锋又回到了他熟悉的安菲尔德。随后的两个赛季,福勒作为红军替补前锋出场39次打进12球,帮助利物浦打进了2006-07赛季的欧冠决赛,只可惜最终1-2不敌老冤家AC米兰。

2006-07赛季结束后,福勒再度告别了自己一生中最重要的球队,随后他又转战英冠加迪夫和英超的布莱克本,但两个赛季加一起只出场22次打进6球。2009年夏天,福勒欣然接受了澳超联赛北昆士兰怒吼的邀请,随后一个赛季,他为该队出场26次打进9球,并且当选了球队的赛季最佳球员。上个赛季,福勒转投珀斯光荣,出场28次的他再度打进9球。在结束澳超生涯后,福勒一度打算退役从教,他返回英格兰并在英甲球队米尔顿凯恩斯担任助理教练,不过当福勒接到来自泰国蒙通联俱乐部的盛情邀请时,这位球员里的“房地产巨头”还是决定继续自己的绿茵生涯。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-7-2011 10:26 AM | 显示全部楼层
祝上帝在泰国一帆风顺
要学好泰语哦,KAKONKAP
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-7-2011 11:55 AM | 显示全部楼层
里瑟之后又有行动 科维尔将加盟农场主?

英超中游球队富勒姆没多久之前刚刚完成了前利物浦球员约翰·阿内·里瑟的转会,现在他们又看上了另一位红军旧将----哈里·Q.

澳洲人在上个赛季结束后离开了土耳其豪门加拉塔萨雷,现在还是自由身.据称富勒姆新任主帅马丁·约尔有意让其重返英超.

如果富勒姆最终能签下科维尔,再加上里瑟,墨菲以及孔切斯基转会利物浦时我军搭上的2名小将,富勒姆将拥有5名前红军队员.而我军昔日的"犀利左路"里瑟+科维尔的配合也将在克拉文农场球场重现.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 20-7-2011 09:03 PM | 显示全部楼层
原来还有很多我军的旧将在其它队伍踢球。。。
Fowler、Alonso、Arbeloa、Murphy、Risse、
Kewell、Baros、Crouch、Pennant、Riera、
Babel、Cisse、Konchesky、Owen、Torres。。。

还有谁?
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 26-7-2011 10:24 AM | 显示全部楼层
[官网] 里瑟专访(谈贝尼特斯、欧冠决赛和乌龙球)

John Arne Riise has taken his seat for an interview with Liverpoolfc.tv but our cameras are not yet rolling.
我们的摄像机还没开启,里瑟就坐好了,等待我们的采访。

The 30-year-old is wearing a white cap and a good lathering of suntan lotion, necessary precautions at this time of year in the Algarve, where celebrities and footballers are competing in the Steven Gerrard Foundation golf tournament.
30岁的里瑟带着白帽,涂抹了一身的防晒霜出现在了由杰拉德基金组织的阿尔加维高尔夫慈善赛上。

There isn't a cloud in the sky and the prevailing silence is broken only by the metallic ping of club on ball and the occasional whine of a golf buggy. But serenity is about to be interrupted.
晴空如洗,万里无云,空气中弥漫着寂静祥和的气氛,只有偶尔的高尔夫击球声和小机动车的声音打破这片宁静。然而宁静迟早有被打破的时候。

The tune is instantly familiar to any Liverpool fan. The words are too. You'd probably even recognise the singer. It is DJ Spoony who begins wailing the Kop's adaptation of Bruce Channel's Hey Baby, the one which enquires how Riise scored THAT goal. Another golfer joins in and soon Ginge (as his former teammates call him) is singing and clapping along, his face smothered by glee.
DJ Spoony一边缠着里瑟打听他是怎么打进那个进球的,一边唱KOP们改编的Bruce Channel单曲Hey Baby。另一个高尔夫球手也参与进来,生姜头(他以前的队友都这么叫他)拍着手,也开始吟唱起来,脸上洋溢着微笑。

In that moment it becomes apparent how fondly he remembers Liverpool fans and his seven years on Merseyside, and over the next half an hour this feeling and his disappointment at leaving will be alluded to in almost every one of his answers.
这一刻,我们能明显的感觉到了他对利物浦球迷和对梅尔伍德7年生活的怀念,而在接下来半个小时的采访中,他的每一句话里都充满着对离开利物浦的绝望和感伤。

"I do miss the city and the fans," says Riise, speaking a few weeks before completing a move from Roma to Fulham. "When I left (in 2008) I was sad, I was disappointed - not only at Rafa, at that time, but also with myself because I didn't do as much as I could have done to  stay longer.
“我想念那座城市,想念那里的球迷,”这是几个星期前里瑟从罗马转会到富勒姆说过的话语.“我离开安菲尔德的那一刻,我的心都碎了,我很绝望,不仅仅是对贝尼特斯感到失望,同样是对自己感到失望,我没有做得足够好以便我能在那里呆得更久。”

"When you've been somewhere for seven years you get so comfy. I was too happy with my position and I didn't work as hard as I could. I was too settled, I didn't think I had to work that hard. I regret that now - hopefully I won't regret it too much.
“那个我曾经呆过七年的地方让我身心愉悦,也让我过于放松,我满足于我的成就,所以我没有继续努力,当时的我太安逸了,我现在感觉很后悔,因为我当时没有做的足够好,这也许会让我抱憾终身!

"I didn't want to go. I had a chat with (Rafael) Benitez. He said to me straight out that next year he was going to buy another left-back and my future was not there. It was quite straightforward and I respected that he was honest and told me so I could sort things out, because there was no way I could have stayed there another year and not played.
“我不想离开,但我在跟贝尼特斯谈话的时候,他直截了当的告诉我接下来的赛季他会引进一个新的左后卫,我在红军已经没有了未来!我尊重他的诚实与直白,他告诉我应该收拾行李离开,因为我已经没有理由留下来。

"He spent so much money on Andrea Dossena and I knew he was going to give him a lot of chances, even though I thought I was a better player than him.
“他花费了大笔的资金引进了多塞纳,所以我明白接下来他会给多塞纳更多的机会,虽然我自己觉得多塞纳远不如我优秀。

"I don't think there have been many left-backs to replace me since then. Not many have adapted to the English game and last season there was (Paul) Konchesky and I don't think he played."
“我觉得到目前为止,还没有几个左后卫能真正取代我左后卫的位置,英超联赛是很难适应的,上个赛季是孔切斯基打这个位置,我对他的表现并不认可。

It is a decade since a 20-year-old Riise arrived on Merseyside from Monaco for a fee of approximately £4million tasked with improving a team that had just won a treble.
光阴似箭,十年前刚夺得三冠王的红军以400万的身价从摩纳哥引进里瑟,那时候他才20岁。

"I was a young lad at the time and nobody expected anything," he recalls. "It's harder when you go to a club and everyone expects you to play good. So I just went there with no pressure and just trying to do my stuff.
“我那时候还很年轻,没有人看好我,当你加入一家新俱乐部,所有人都对你充满期待的时候,你自然而然的就感受到了压力,幸好,我当时没有任何压力,我只管踢好球就行了。

"I wanted to be respected for who I was. So in the first running session, I was the fittest player there, so I ran the most. And I tackled straight away because I wanted to be respected. And it worked. Both Steven Gerrard and Danny Murphy told me that's the reason I got into the group so quick because I worked so hard."
“我希望能赢得大家的尊重,所以在训练中,我总是在不知疲倦的跑动,因为我希望能得到大家的尊重,我的努力有了回报,杰拉德和墨菲告诉我,我之所以能那么快融入球队是因为我的勤奋和努力

With his new teammates won over, Riise was about to find acceptance among the patrons of Anfield.
在获得队友的认可后,接下来里瑟要做的是赢得安菲尔德球迷的心

Contrary to popular belief, it was a strike at Goodison in September 2001 when he turned Steve Watson that first prompted Kopites to ask how he scored THAT goal - though an unstoppable free-kick against Manchester United six weeks later ensured it was sung with greater  fervour.
2001年他在古迪逊公园球场过掉斯蒂夫沃森后的进球立刻征服了KOP们,大家都在谈论他是如何攻入那个入球的——6周后他更是以一记石破惊天的任意球攻破曼联的大门,这被球迷们写入赞颂他的歌词里。

"I didn't know that it was my song. It's hard to hear sometimes when the fans are singing because it's so loud and the accent is different," says Riise. "After the game they told me that so many people were singing this song about me and it just gave me this tremendous will to give something back, so I hope I did. There aren't many people who get their own song, especially at Liverpool.
“我当时并不知道那是为我而唱的,现场很噪杂,而且口音不一样,所以当球迷们歌唱的时候我很难分辨出来,赛后有人告诉我很多球迷在唱着属于我的歌,当时我就下定决心要以更出色的表现来回报球迷们,因为很少人能拥有属于自己的歌,而拥有在一首在安菲尔德被传唱的歌更是一种莫大的荣耀。

"I think it (the Man Utd free-kick) was the best goal I ever scored - definitely the most important one in my career with Liverpool because it got me into the hearts of the Liverpool fans and it proved I could do stuff.
“我想打进曼联的那个任意球应该是我职业生涯的最佳进球,正是那个进球让我赢得了安菲尔德球迷的心,也正是那个进球证明了我的实力。

"It's been mentioned a few times after as well."
“过后,那个进球反复被提起。”

Ten years on from all this, having written his own little chapter in Liverpool history, Riise is back in English football having signed for Fulham, where he'll work under Martin Jol.
十年过去了,他在利物浦的历史上写下了极为绚烂的篇章,现在,他又回到英格兰,加盟了富勒姆,与马丁 乔共事。

His first opportunity to join the London club came prior to Liverpool displaying their interest in the summer of 2001.
2001年夏天,在利物浦对他感兴趣之前,他本来有机会加盟伦敦的球队。

"I was very close to signing for Fulham but Gerard Houllier called my agent and said he wanted me," remembers Riise, who was invited for a tour of Anfield with Houllier and his assistant Phil Thompson.
“我几乎已经要和富勒姆签约了,这时候霍利尔给我的经纪人打了电话,说他需要我,”里瑟回忆说,随后霍利尔邀请他和他的经纪人菲尔汤普森参观安菲尔德

"It was quite an easy choice when I saw the stadium and I knew the reputation of the club. Gerard taught me a lot and he gave me the confidence to play. He gave me another chance if I got something wrong, so I have a lot to thank him for."
“当我看到了那座体育场,了解了俱乐部的光辉历史,我很难再做出别的选择,霍利尔教了我很多,让我学会了自信,如果我做错了事,他也会给我改过的机会。我十分感激他。

Without Houllier's intervention, Riise's career would have taken a very different path - but the full-back is philosophical when he looks back on the Frenchman's departure from Anfield in 2004.
如果没有霍利尔,里瑟的职业生涯可能会完全不同——但他还是很理智的看待2004年法国人的离职

For Riise, the heart surgery which prompted an enforced sabbatical in 2001-02 was the beginning of the end of Houllier's reign.
对于里瑟来说,霍利尔在2001-2002赛季进行了心脏外科手术就已经预示了他最终会离开。

"After he got sick things changed a little bit," says the 96-time Norway international.
“自从他病了以后,事情开始发生了改变。”曾经为挪威国家队出场96次的里瑟说

"At first it was quite a shock (when he came back for the Roma match in 2002) because he had changed so much during his illness, body-wise.
“2002年,他回到俱乐部备战与罗马的比赛时,我很震惊,因为他大病一场后身体状况差了很多."

"I think it took him a while to get back to his normal self because after what he had gone through he had to take it slowly.
"我觉得他需要一段时间来修养以恢复元气,可是他操之过急了。”
回复

使用道具 举报

"I think every club needs a change sometimes and it was good forLiverpool. I didn't want him to go because I was happy with him but the club needed a change."
“有时候,俱乐部都要做出改变,我和霍利尔相处的很愉快,我不希望他离开,但俱乐部需要改变,这对俱乐部有好处。”

While Houllier was reputed to have a close, almost fatherly relationship with his players, Benitez is sometimes portrayed - rightly or wrongly -  as a colder presence in the dressing room.
霍利尔是一个慈祥的老人,他总是和大家很亲近,大家公认他有时候更像是一个父亲,贝尼特斯不一样,他在更衣室里更像是一个冷冰冰的陌生人

So what differences did Riise notice?
那么里瑟认为有什么不同呢?

"It was quite similar, actually," he says. "He (Benitez) was very powerful, a very strong person and we won some trophies under him. He gave me the best trophy I could win as a club footballer, the Champions League, so he's a manager I'll never say anything bad about."
“其实他俩还是很相似的,”里瑟说,“贝尼特斯是个很强势人,我们在他的执教下赢得不少冠军。他带给我们一座职业球员梦寐以求的欧冠奖杯,所以我永远永远也不会说他的坏话。”

Winning a fifth European Cup had been inconceivable at the start of Benitez's first season in charge, even more so when results started going badly in the group stages, but an unforgettable victory over Olympiacos teed up a last 16 clash with Bayer Leverkusen. Juventus were next to be dispatched, stunned into submission early doors at Anfield. Then it was Chelsea, and in the words of Riise, no one expected Liverpool to prevail.
在贝尼特斯的首个赛季就赢得第五座欧洲冠军杯真的让人很难以置信,球队在小组赛时遇到了麻烦,但我们最终还是击败了奥林匹亚克斯,16强淘汰了勒沃库森,8强淘汰了尤文,之后就是切尔西,用里瑟的话来说就是,没有人会相信利物浦会夺冠

"I remember the official putting six minutes on the clock and it was the longest six minutes in the world," he recalls.
“我还记得官方是这样描述那6分钟的,那是是世界上最漫长的6分钟。”他回忆说

"The atmosphere was unbelievable. I was down in my underpants after the game because I gave everything to the fans. That night will never be forgotten and in the dressing room it was crazy."
“现场陷入了疯狂的气氛之中,我脱下了身上除内裤以外的衣服扔给球迷,那是一个永远难以忘怀的夜晚,在更衣室里,大家的喜悦难以言表。

A model pro on and off the pitch, Riise was a favourite among Liverpoolfc.tv journalists during his Anfield years because a/ he always turned up early, and b/ he usually had something interesting to say.
对于利物浦官网的记者来说,里瑟是他们最喜欢的球员,因为在利物浦的岁月里,他总是最先出现,而且总会有些有趣的事说

Today is no different, and the defender is happy to go wherever our questions take him. But it is only when the events of May 25, 2005 are mentioned that he becomes restless in his chair.
今天也不例外,这名后卫兴致勃勃的回答了我们的所有问题,在提到伊斯坦布尔的神奇之夜时,他更是在椅子上手脚舞蹈起来。

"I was thinking of going home after that first half, it was horrible" says Riise, when asked about his mindset after goals from Paolo Maldini and Hernan Crespo (2) gave AC Milan a 3-0 lead.
“上半场结束时,我真的以为我们会输定了,这种感觉太可怕了。”在被问到AC米兰依靠马尔蒂尼和克雷斯波的进球3-0领先时他的心情时,里瑟这样说

"I don't think we played that badly, they just scored with every chance they had."
“我觉得我们踢得并不差,只是他们把握住了每一个属于他们的机会。"

What occurred in the Liverpool dressing room during the 15-minute interval has been the subject to speculation and wonder ever since, even inspiring a full-length feature film.
中场的那十五分钟究竟发生了些什么,这已经成了一个谜题,甚至有人把它拍成了一部电影

Two questions often arise. The first is what Benitez said to his troops.
有两个问题经常会被人们提起,人们最想知道的当然是贝尼特斯究竟在更衣室里说了些什么。

"He changed the system a little bit, changed a couple of players and he told us to listen to the fans," says Riise. "We started listening to the singing then, because we didn't before the game.
“他改变了战术,调整了一些球员,还告诉我们要聆听球迷们的声音,”里瑟说“我们开始聆听球迷们的歌声,而之前我们一直没注意到。”

"He just told us to get that first goal and it can't get any worse. If you lose 3-0 or 6-0 it's the same thing so just play.
“他告诉我们,我们必须先取得一个进球,事情不会变得更糟了,0:3输和0:6输结果都是一样的,所以放下心理包袱去拼吧!”

"At the end of Benitez talking we could hear the fans singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone' and that gave everyone a boost. We went out there fired up and trying to get that first goal as soon as possible."
“贝尼特斯说完后,我们就听到球迷们在唱你们永不独行,我们的士气大振,下半场开场后,我们一开始就加强进攻,争取能尽快取得一个进球。”

The second question often put to those who were present in the guts of the Ataturk Stadium is whether, as legend would have it, the Milan players were celebrating.
第二个问题也是,米兰是否提前庆祝

"I didn't speak Italian then but I do now and there were a few people saying that this game was over, which was obvious because they were winning 3-0 and playing so good," reports Riise.
“我那时候听不懂意大利语,现在学会了,当时有些人说比赛已经结束了,很明显他们觉得他们表现出色,3比0的比分已经能确保他们笑到最后。

"But the game wasn't over, and it was very nice to beat them after we saw that.
“但是比赛还没结束,他们的话反而给了我们动力,最后能战胜他们感觉美妙极了。

"That's something special about Liverpool, you never give up."
“利物浦是特别的,因为他们永远不会放弃。”

Riise played his part in the comeback by providing the cross for Steven Gerrard's headed goal which made it 3-1.
里瑟的传球助攻杰拉德头球打入一球,使比分变成3-1

He then volunteered to take a penalty after 120 minutes of sporting theatre failed to establish a winner.
在120分钟的时间里,比赛不分胜负,到点球决战时,里瑟主动要求主罚点球。

"Coming to penalties I was quite confident we were going to win it," says Riise, who by this stage was Liverpool's No.6, having worn No.18 through the Houllier era.
“进入点球决战,我觉得我们应该能赢。”

"I had cramp before the penalty and I was thinking of blasting it but I was scared of getting my cramp back. I didn't notice Dida had gone the same side for every penalty before me. I think I hit it quite well but he just got a hand on it.
“主罚点球前,我绝的腿部有些抽筋了,我想劲射,可是我害怕还会抽筋,我没有注意到迪达在扑点球时每次都是扑向同一个方向,我觉得我踢得不错,可是还是被他扑出来了
"
Stevie (Gerrard) came up and gave me a clap on the back. At that time you think the worst but it didn't take long to turn to happiness."
“杰拉德过来安慰我,那是我觉得糟透了,不过,没过多久,那种压抑就变成了狂喜。”

Happiness is surely underplaying it, especially as in his next answer Riise describes that evening in Turkey as the best night of his footballing life - although incredibly he has never watched the game back.
狂喜显然不足以形容他们当时的兴奋,里瑟在接下来的回答中把土耳其之夜形容成他职业生涯中最美妙的夜晚。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

Within a year of Istanbul, Ginge and his teammates were in another final and again it proved to be a Did that just happen? occasion as Gerrard inspired another miraculous turnaround before penalties decided the destination of the 2006 FA Cup.
在伊斯坦布尔之后一年,里瑟和他的队友又一次走到了决赛场上,奇迹又一次诞生了,他们最终再次通过点球决战夺得了2006赛季的足总杯冠军

"I was the first one to go up to Benitez to tell him I wanted to take the fourth penalty because I'd taken the fourth in Istanbul," explains Riise, who averaged just under 50 games a season in his time with the Reds. "There was no doubt about what I was going to do this time.
“我是第一个走上前去告诉贝尼特斯说我要罚第四个点球的,因为我在伊斯坦布尔也是第四个出场,毫无疑问,这次无论如何我也要讲球罚进。

"They (his teammates) didn't say anything. Nothing. I was just thinking about kicking that ball as hard as I could so, even if the keeper got to it, it would have been a goal."
“队友们什么也没说,我则是专心的想着如何踢出一个高难度的点球,即使守门员碰到了,球也会打进。”

Riise's theory proved correct and he could now add the FA Cup to his CV alongside the League Cup (2003), Champions League and Super Cup (2001 and 2005).
This list of honours is impressive enough to cope with a European Cup final defeat to AC Milan in 2007, but little did the defender know that he was about to enter his final campaign in L4.
里瑟的选择的正确的,所以他收获了足总杯冠军,这个奖杯将和03年的联赛杯,欧洲冠军杯以及01年、05年的超级杯冠军一并记录到他的历史荣誉薄里了。一连串的荣誉让大家对07的欧冠决赛充满了信心,可是最终失败了。

It may never be known exactly why Benitez decided to invest in a new left-back but a costly own-goal during another Champions League semi-final with Chelsea in 2008 may well have sealed Riise's fate.
没有人知道为什么贝尼特斯会突然想引进一个新的左后卫,也许是08年欧冠半决赛对切尔西的那个乌龙球改变了里瑟的命运。

It's a night he thinks about a lot.
那个晚上他想了很多

"One second of bad judgement killed me," he says. "I was thinking about kicking it with my right foot or getting it away with a header. It skidded off my head and went into the top corner. It was a great goal but too bad it was in the wrong end.
“瞬间的判断失误毁了我,”他说:“我正在考虑我是应该用右脚大脚解围还是头球解围,可是球打在了我的头上飞进了球门上角,这个球很精彩,可是遗憾的是进错了球门。

"There and then I was very, very much down.
“当时我真的是失魂落魄

"It was a difficult three or four days. People come up and clap you on the back and say don't worry but how often do you end up in a Champions league final? I knew I had let the team down, the fans down and I had let myself down. I was not a person to talk to for the next three or four days.
接下来的三四天对我来说,每一分钟都是一种煎熬,人们过来安慰我,但是我还是难以释怀,人生能有多少次机会站在欧冠的决赛场上?我知道是我拖累了球队,我让球迷们失望了,我对自己也很失望。那几天我甚至不愿和任何人说话。

"I regret doing it because I let so many people down and I think we could have won it that year. But I learnt from it and I grew from it and I'm a better person and player now."
“我为那个乌龙感到遗憾,因为正是那个乌龙击碎了很多人的梦想,我觉得我们在那个赛季本来是有机会赢取冠军奖杯的。从那个乌龙中,我学到了很多,它让我变得更成熟。”

Benitez had yet to reveal his intentions in the transfer market, but it was at this point Riise knew he was fighting for his Anfield future.
贝尼特斯透露了他在转会市场上引进新球员的想法,那时里瑟就明白他不得不为自己的安菲尔德的未来而战了。

"I never thought I would be leaving at the end of the season but obviously after that own goal I scored against Chelsea I knew the pressure was going to be on," he says. "I thought, 'Next season, I'm going to have to really step it up.'"
“我从来没想过在某个赛季结束后我会离开,可是自从对切尔西的那个乌龙球后,我不得不面对这样的压力了”,他说:“我本来还在想,下个赛季,我要努力做得更好。”

But next season never happened, at least not for Riise and Liverpool. As stated, he respected Benitez's honesty at the time, though he was distressed at not being given the opportunity to bid farewell to the Kop nor play the two games required to reach 350 for the club.
但对里瑟来说,没有下个赛季了,只要再参加两场比赛他就为俱乐部效力350场,可是他以及没有机会了,也没有机会跟球迷们告别了。但他还是尊重贝尼特斯的决定。

Though he is now at Fulham, the thought of joining another English club didn't appeal to Riise in 2008 and he signed for Serie A side Roma.
虽然他现在身处富勒姆,可是08年离开离开利物浦加盟罗马的时候,他压根就没有过效力其他英超俱乐部的想法

"At that point I couldn't go to another English club because I loved Liverpool so much and I didn't want to compete with them," he says.
他说:“在那个时候,我不会加盟其他的英超俱乐部,因为我是如此的深爱着利物浦,我不想和他们成为对手。”

With just one year remaining on his contract in the Italian capital, Riise decided to return to the English game this summer following months of speculation which even included rumours of a possible return to Liverpool. He admits to being 'glad' at hearing such tittle tattle and that 'you can never say never' - though any prospect of a second coming now seems to be gone.
与罗马的合同还有一年就要到期了,里瑟选择了重回英格兰,在过去的几个月里,一直有传言说他会重返利物浦,他对这样的传言感到兴奋,不过现在这种可能已经几乎不存在了。

So how would the man himself like to be remembered by Liverpool fans?
他希望利物浦球迷记住他的哪些瞬间呢?

"How? Not that own goal, that's for sure," he laughs. "I think as a guy who came and gave 110 per cent no matter what, a nice guy, loyal and never gave up. I tried to prove I was good enough and I hope I did that."
“当然不会是那个乌龙球,”他笑着说:“我还很年轻的时候就来到这里,不论在何种情况下我都付出我110%的努力,忠诚,永不放弃,我想证明我能像我期待的那样优秀。”

With the interview complete, all that's left is to ask Riise for another rendition of THAT song - this time with the cameras switched on.
采访行将结束,我们要求里瑟再唱一次那首歌——这次摄影机打开了。

"No, no, no!" he says. "I'll have to come back and score a goal at Anfield, then you might hear it, but I'm not singing on TV. I might later tonight though!"
“不。”他说“我将来还会回到安菲尔德,也许还会进球,到时候你就能听到那首歌了,但是我不会在TV面前唱,不过也许今晚晚些时候我会唱!”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-7-2011 12:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
"At the end of Benitez talking we could hear the fans singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone' and that gave everyone a boost. We went out there fired up and trying to get that first goal as soon as possible."
“贝尼特斯说完后,我们就听到球迷们在唱你们永不独行,我们的士气大振,下半场开场后,我们一开始就加强进攻,争取能尽快取得一个进球。”
二打六 发表于 26-7-2011 10:24 AM

这句看到我眼眶都湿了。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 29-7-2011 09:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
原来还有很多我军的旧将在其它队伍踢球。。。

还有谁?
古仔 发表于 20-7-2011 09:03 PM

15个,再加上这些 Heskey、Warnock、Sissoko、Bellamy、Dossena

20 个 了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-7-2011 11:03 PM | 显示全部楼层
很感动~
Riise你是最好的左后卫
我会想你的
Good Luck~Riise
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-7-2011 02:19 AM | 显示全部楼层
[官网] "红军永在我心!"----米兰·巴罗什访谈

前红军射手,曾被中国利迷爱称为"864"的捷克前锋米兰·巴罗什在昨晚加拉塔萨雷对阵利物浦的比赛中大放异彩,他独中两元帮助土耳其豪门3:0大胜来访的红军利物浦.赛后他接受了<利物浦官网>的采访,畅谈了他对于利物浦的怀念,看法与祝福.

864在01--05年期间在安菲尔德度过了3年半的时光.他为红军上阵108次,其中还包括05年在伊斯坦布尔的欧洲冠军杯决赛.现在虽然巴罗什早已习惯了在土耳其的生活,但他依然密切的关注着利物浦的一举一动.

巴罗什表示:"能对阵你曾效力过的老东家,感觉总是很不错.我很高兴我进球了,我觉得我们确实踢的不错.但我要祝福利物浦在新赛季一切顺利.

"这是我加盟加拉塔萨雷的第4个赛季了,我在这里过得真的很开心.我们上赛季踢的不好,但这个夏天我们签入了不少有实力的球员,所以希望我们下赛季能有所提高吧.

"我肯定还一直关注着利物浦的表现啊!我一直关心他们的消息,因为我是利物浦的忠实球迷.我在那里度过了3年半的时光,还在那儿收获了一座欧冠奖杯.

"我觉得05年的欧冠决赛是我这辈子参加过的最棒的比赛.尤其是我们半场时还是0:3落后,后来却奇迹般的逆转获胜了.那是一个奇妙的夜晚,也是我职业生涯最棒的一夜.

"利物浦会一直存在我的心中.我希望他们新赛季要比上个赛季给力一些,向前四乃至冠军奖杯发起冲击.

"利物浦最近的签约显然增强了球队的实力.英超联赛很困难,但如果每个人都像杰拉德和卡拉格那样健壮如牛,那我相信红军会顺利的达到自己目标."

巴罗什还特意谈了谈他对红军当家射手,路易斯·苏亚雷斯的看法.

"你要是之前看过他在阿贾克斯或者国家队的比赛,你就知道这家伙明显是个狠角色.他是一名很出色的球员,而且他还年轻,还有进步的空间.我相信他在未来会成为利物浦阵容中重要的组成部分."

尽管只有一小群利物浦球迷随队出征伊斯坦布尔,但巴罗什依然表达了他渴望再次出现在安菲尔德的心情:

"利物浦的球迷总是对我很好,我希望我有朝一日能重返安菲尔德然后向球迷们致敬.我祝福利物浦球迷享受新赛季每一场比赛的结果,每一位新援的表现,还有最重要的,夺取奖杯的喜悦."
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 4-8-2011 09:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 古仔 于 4-8-2011 10:10 PM 编辑
原来还有很多我军的旧将在其它队伍踢球。。。

还有谁?
古仔 发表于 20-7-2011 09:03 PM
15个,再加上这些 Heskey、Warnock、Sissoko、Bellamy、Dossena

20 个 了。。。
古仔 发表于 29-7-2011 09:12 PM

竟然漏了 Mascherano、Garcia、Zenden、Gonzalez、Sinama Pongolle、Le Tallec、
Diao、Josemi、Kirkland、Carson、Kromkamp 。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-8-2011 04:08 PM | 显示全部楼层
短讯-官方确认利物浦欧冠功臣返祖国 职业生涯险终结

2010年,科威尔带病参加世界杯,感动了无数球迷

科威尔上赛季为土耳其加拉塔萨雷效力

新浪体育讯 澳超墨尔本胜利队发布官方声明称,他们与澳大利亚球星哈里-科威尔的签约谈判已进入最后阶段。现年32岁的科威尔曾是叱咤英超的悍将,先后效力于利兹联和利物浦,05年随红军捧得欧冠。上赛季结束时,身患“自身免疫性肝炎”的科威尔被土耳其豪门加拉塔萨雷解约,成为自由球员。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-8-2011 11:14 AM | 显示全部楼层
Farewell 基佬。。。
在德国顺顺利利
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 30-8-2011 08:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
希比亚世上最优秀中卫之一

2011年5月2日,希比亚宣布结束职业足球员生涯。希比亚是一名芬兰足球运动员,司职后卫。他成为了利物浦后防不可缺少的球员之一,被视为世界上其中一名最优秀的中卫。

希比亚在祖家芬兰的小球队开始其球员生涯。他在2000年为利物浦赢得英足总杯、英联赛杯和欧足总杯。希比亚也在2004/05赛季协助球队夺得欧足总杯冠军。

希比亚小档案
中文名:希比亚
外文名:Sami Hyypia
国籍:芬兰
出生地点:波尔沃
出生日期:1973年3月23日
身高:191公分
体重: 85公斤
最后一个效力球会:利华古申
位置:中后卫
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-2-2012 12:51 AM | 显示全部楼层
最想念当年的OWEN,

OWEN 当年的离去真的离我伤心很久。。。他在皇马的那整个赛季,我都不开心。。。一知道他要回英超我有点兴奋。。。但不是加盟红军,就失望。。。到现在OWEN对我来说也只能是回忆。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-2-2012 12:53 AM | 显示全部楼层
顺便一提:

本人最想看到这5人能在利物浦结束足球生涯:

TORRES、OWEN、GERRARD、AGGER、JOHNSON
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-2-2012 06:18 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 huatiang 于 11-2-2012 06:41 PM 编辑

Steve Finnan 和 Fernando Morientes 没提到
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 20-9-2024 05:47 AM , Processed in 0.126256 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.