佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: jansennlee

我的豆腐新家?!(最新进展~~跟PAM&LAM投诉了architect 19 March 2010)

[复制链接]
发表于 18-3-2010 12:36 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复  anson89

我要,借我行吗?

是不是说只要是建房子,都要跟着本书里面所写的?
业发。。 发表于 18-3-2010 12:32 AM

是啊,http://www.ppj.gov.my/portal/page?_pageid=311,478586&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
里面有,再加上我已经借给朋友了。哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 18-3-2010 12:39 AM | 显示全部楼层
PM了我的号码,什么事sms我吧,我要睡了。。。。晚安
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-3-2010 12:40 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 224# anson89

link好像有问题。

哪里可以买到那本书?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-3-2010 12:43 AM | 显示全部楼层
你copy全部,然后paste在address bar那边,不要直接按,进不到的。。。
不过进到里面,details不能看,不懂做么。。。
不懂哪里有卖咧,我的是从。。。。。 (秘密)哈哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-3-2010 12:53 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 227# anson89

里面的资料看不到叻,怎么办?
我需要这些资料,无论打官司和些投诉信都很重要。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-3-2010 01:24 AM | 显示全部楼层
yeah.....我找到了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 18-3-2010 08:58 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 228# 业发。。

ubbl有些东西可以做参考。有有,我会update的。还有,你的case应该不会输。他们也是一样跟你博。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-3-2010 09:02 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 220# anson89

简单来说,以后要upgrade比较难。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 18-3-2010 09:06 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 223# 业发。。

哈哈,不是啦。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-3-2010 11:03 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 232# henryflybuilder

那又什么比较重要可以做参考?????
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-3-2010 02:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 henryflybuilder 于 18-3-2010 02:57 PM 编辑

回复 233# 业发。。

实际的建筑经验。讲到完,finishing=眼见功夫。比如说,给你看完整本武林密集。你还是要练功才可以达到那个境界。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-3-2010 08:19 PM | 显示全部楼层
没有还到钱,只是给了10%头期,3万块。

之前验屋的时候突然丢一封信出来说他终止我 ...
业发。。 发表于 3-2-2010 01:29 PM

无端端终止contract应该是会有罚款的吧?(bleach of contract)
看看你们的contract写着什么?

这种事情。。有多大就闹多大。。。不用怕他们
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-3-2010 09:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复  anson89

里面的资料看不到叻,怎么办?
我需要这些资料,无论打官司和些投诉信都很重要。 ...
业发。。 发表于 18-3-2010 12:53 AM

我lecturer说,你应该去HBA(House Buyers Association )告他们,然后如果成功的话,你们就会去到一个court(mini court,不懂叫什么了)。。。。

CIDB应该没什么的。。你的UBBL在哪里找到?

HBA 网址=http://www.hba.org.my/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 19-3-2010 10:59 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 jansennlee 于 19-3-2010 11:06 AM 编辑

这是我寄去PAM和LAM的投诉信。

Ar Boon Che Wee President
PERTUBUHAN AKITEK MALAYSIA
4 & 6 Jalan Tangsi,
50480 Kuala Lumpur,
PO Box 10855
50726 Kuala Lumpur.                                                                                                      
14 January 2010

President,

Complaint About Irresponsible Architect – Ar. Khxxxxx.

Refers to the title above, I’m Lee want to complain KHXXXXX Architect because she didn’t act as a professional architect in performing her duty, also didn’t implement her duty properly, this kind of irresponsible behaviour is highly intolerable!

1. Build without approval. Allow developer and contractor to start building up my property (single storey bungalow) without approval from Majlis Daerah Raub (MDR) first. My property has been started since July 2009. However, I was told that my property hasn’t got the approval from MDR at December 2009 by the MDR officer.Please refer attachment 1.

2. Never visit construction site. Never follow up the construction work and supervise the contractor. Signed the Work Progress Certificate even though that stage not done yet. Please refer to the attachment 2 and 3 as evidence.

3. Build without follow the structural plan. During construction I had found many problems, like: window’s dimension and position wrong, door opening under dimension, columns not high enough and extended, no DPC, no exmet, no stiffener, no alignment, raft foundation’s size less 2 feet and 1 layer BRC only, use brick instead columns and more again. Please refer the photos were attached and softcopy inside the DVD.

4. No structural Plan. I have requested my structural plan few times with her but she reluctance to give me since October of 2009. Until December of 2009, I only see my amended structural plan. Funny thing is the date of the structural plan is 3th December of 2009, however my properly already started build at July 2009.

5. Absent the property inspection hold by MDR. I sent a complaint letter to MDR and they agree to make an inspection for this Taman Dahlia (my property is one of the bungalow in this Taman). MDR, JKR, TNB, JBA, and BOMBA have come to do an inspection together but Khasnor was absent even though a notice already sent to her. During the inspection, they found some other units also facing same problems like mine – built without following a proper structural plan and causes defects appeared.

Responsibilities for an architect are to ensure the developer and contractor to build the property by following the architect plan and structural plan. When discover the contractor didn’t compliance the related plans to build, architect should immediately give them notice and make sure contractor have fix back the error. Sadly, this architect never does that. She never visits side and never checks or supervises the construction process. Caused my property was jerry-built by contractor and made me bear the costs. I had tried to contact this architect but she ignored me. Meanwhile, contractor also doesn’t want to fix it even I had complained few times with them.

Hopefully you can investigate this case and take appropriate actions on this irresponsible architect to protect my right.

Thank you for taking time to read this letter.

Wish you have a nice day.

Sincerely;

-------------------

(LEE)

cc:

1) YB Dato' Hj. Shxxxx, SIMP, DSAP, DIMP, PKT

Adun Dong

2) YB Dato' Dr Ng xxx, MBBS, DRM, DSAP, DPMK, DPMP, DIMP, PJK

Ahli Parlimen Raub

3) Dato' Lim xxxx DIMP, AMP

Ahli Majlis Daerah

4) En. Lee xxx PJK        
         Pengerusi JKKKB Sungai Ruan,

5) Lembaga Akitek Malaysia (LAM)

6) Ar. Khxxxx

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 19-3-2010 11:01 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 jansennlee 于 19-3-2010 11:02 AM 编辑

这是那个architect的回信。。。看了后蛮想XXX她的!!!

We wish to thank you for your letter which we received by fax on 11th February 2010.

2. My reply to Mr Lee Yip Fatt accusation are as follows;

a) Build without approval – Approval for the development (19 units bungalow) was obtained on 25th December 2008 and the construction of the unit started wwhen the S&P Agreement is signed between the developer and purchaser. In the case of Mr Lee Yip Fatt’s unit; the S&P was signed on 20/7/2009 with the S&P drawing showing amendment to the approved plan as per the Mr Lee Yip Fatt’s request. Since the amendment was only an addition of 2 feet on the rear side of the building, the Contractor proceeded with the construction while we prepare the full set of submission drawing for which we eventually submitted on 30th October 2009 together with few other units that has requested for amendment. Due to Mr Lee Yip Fatt verbal complaint to MDR, the approval of the plan was postponed until a site visit was conducted on 6th January 2010 which MDR found all to be in order and the approval was issued on 13th January 2010.

b) Never Visit Construction Site – I have assigned a full time site representative who reports to me a weekly basis and prepares a full set of photographs before any certificate is issued. In the case of certifying for Stage 2© brickwalls with door and window frames in place; Mr Lee Yip Fatt has instructed the contractor to remove the window frames which was in place in order to change the color after the certificate was issued. Referring to their photo (1,2,3) plastering has been done which is impossible if door and window frame had not install earlier.

c) Build without Structural Plans –The building has been constructed in accordance with the approved building plan and original structural plans. Structural Plans was submitted for all 19 units on 27th November 2007 together with the submission of the building plans (SA Ng Jurutera Perunding Lettet Dated 27th November is attached). As for the amendments the contractor dealt directly with the engineer on the changes which was minor since it is a single storey bungalow.

d) Absent during MDR Inspection – Inspection on 6th January 2010 was attended by my site representative and on 13th January 2010, I personally attended a meeting with MDR to discuss the issue of Mr Lee Yip Fatt’s complaint.

3. My own personal inspection of the said unit found the house to be built in accordance to the approved building plan except
for some defect that I verbally instructed the contractor to rectify before handing over. As clearly stated in the S&P the owner will be given opportunity to make complaints on any specification or defect after the building has been handed over to him and the contractor shall rectify within a time frame agreed. Clearly Mr Lee Yip Fattis trying to find fault in all parties in order to defer from making payments to the developer.

4. Mr Lee Yip Fatt’s failure to pay up sum due to the developer for the work done (up to stage 2c) after only paying the deposit for the building has resulted in the Developer’s lawyer issuing a notice of termination of the S&P agreement with Mr Lee Yip Fatt on 30th December 2010 which he denied receiving. (Notice of termination dated 30th December 2009 is attached).

I hope that the above explanation will clarify the situation which I think has been blown out of proportions by Mr Lee Yip Fatt.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-3-2010 11:35 AM | 显示全部楼层
我lecturer说,你应该去HBA(House Buyers Association )告他们,然后如果成功的话,你们就会去 ...
anson89 发表于 18-3-2010 09:28 PM

那个hba的,我去查查看。。。看看有没有帮助。

至于那个ubbl,就在google里search咯。。。我找到的是2006年的版本,198页。。你要吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 19-3-2010 11:36 AM | 显示全部楼层
看了那个architect的回信,大大有什么point可以shoot他的???看了照片,还说没有问题,真想k她。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-3-2010 11:57 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 240# 业发。。

都有照片了。他们说什么都没有用。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-3-2010 01:40 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 241# mandy28

只是不懂pam哪里会不会什么什么的。。。偏帮他。。。
现在还要回信给pam,看有没有什么新重点,再shoot他。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-3-2010 09:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
照片都有眼看。。。那个architect还狡辩什么?
除非pam收了什么好处那就另当别论(说的不好听一点,大马的机构。。你知我知大家知的啦。。)
第三条简直是睁着眼睛说瞎话
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 11-6-2024 03:45 PM , Processed in 0.063160 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.