找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 1023|回复: 7

惹曉的馬來婦女

[复制链接]
发表于 4-5-2016 11:54 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dear CPF Board
When my late Dad passed away in 2014, u sent me a notification on the arrangements of his $$$.My online claim was rejected and delayed by months just because i submitted my name wf a BINTE instead of BTE as in NRIC. When i made the necessary call to explain that BINTE is also BTE, yr officer insisted that all legal issues shd be as in NRIC. Ok fine....My eldest girl who has just started teaching, earned her 1st CPF recently. I am asking you now. Why on earth is her name spelt just as "S Aniqah Bt Z Ariffin"? Shouldnt her name be "Syafiah Aniqah Binte Zainal Ariffin" as in her LEGAL SINGAPORE NRIC???What made u right to change her name?? I believe most Sporeans know Bte=Binte BUT nobody will know what that S meant for my girl's name!!S=Siti? S=Sharifah? S=Sexy?Her BT= Bukit Timah?Z=Zorro
Pls do not gv a template reply that my girl's name is too long. I have checked wf a Chinese fren bfr i put this up. Her name is "H******** A*** K*** W**** and u have it perfectly fine.Do u change a "Tan Ah Teck" into a "T Ah Teck" ??? T=T-rex? T=Transformers?I am verrrrrry upset that the Board is doing this cos i painfully rmmbr how it was when you all made me apply all over again fr my late Dad's CPF thingy.What will my girl go thru in future if i choose to keep mum abt this now?? Wouldn she face a prob to claim $$$ when im gone??Who are you all to change her name as in NRIC when it comes to legal issues?? We are NOT talking abt a nickname in FB or what.. we are talking abt HER MONEY deducted fm her salary !! It is HER rights !!If you think this is a petty issue, look back into yr files on how you rejected my name when BINTE was written instead of BTE... NOW, my girl's name is TOTALLY changed..See you when i step in your office. You're wasting anthr day of my leave just like when you all did last year..Siti Norsheila BTE Mohamed(As in NRIC)
亲爱的公积金局当我的爸爸后期在2014年去世,U给我发了通知,他$$$的安排。我在网上要求被驳回,并不仅仅是因为我提交了我的名字WF一个BINTE而不是BTE作为身份证个月延迟。当我做了必要的调用解释BINTE也BTE,年官员坚持认为,所有的法律问题SHD是如身份证。那么好吧....我的谁刚开始教学的长女,她赢得了第一个CPF最近。我问你现在。为什么地球上是她的名字拼写,就像“S Aniqah的Btž阿里芬”?不应该她的名字是“Syafiah Aniqah Binte伊纳尔阿里芬”作为她的法律新加坡身份证?是什么让佑威国际改变了她的名字?我相信大多数Sporeans知道BTE = Binte但是,没有人会知道是什么命中注定我的女孩的名字!S =西蒂? S =沙丽? S =性感?她的BT =武吉知马?Z =佐罗请不要GV模板答复我的女孩的名字太长。我已经检查WF一个中国弗伦BFR我把这个了。她的名字是“H ********一*** ***ķ****W¯¯和u有它完美fine.Doü改变”谭阿德“变成了”T阿德“? ?? T =霸王龙?T =变形金刚?我verrrrrry忐忑不安,因为董事会因为我痛苦rmmbr做这究竟是怎么回事,当你都让我敷一遍酒店fr我的已故父亲的公积金thingy.What将我的女孩走直通未来,如果我选择保持沉默生根粉现在这样??,她不会面对一个概率权利要求$$$时,即时通讯走了?你是谁,都改变她的名,如身份证号码,当涉及到法律问题?我们是不是说在生根粉或FB什么昵称..我们正在谈论生根粉她的钱中扣除FM她的薪水!这是她的权利!!如果你认为这是一个小问题,看回年的文件你如何拒绝了我的名字的时候BINTE写的,而不是BTE ......现在,我的女孩的名字是完全changed..See你当我在你的办公室一步,你是在浪费我的休假日anthr就像当你都做最后year..Siti Norsheila BTE穆罕默德(如身份证)
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 4-5-2016 01:22 PM | 显示全部楼层
当你都让我敷一遍酒店fr我的已故父亲的公积金thingy

为什么突然冒出“FR”一词?整篇文章都跟FR没关系...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-5-2016 01:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
把名字取那么长干嘛?在波小最重要的是钱多,名字长有个屁用。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-5-2016 01:33 PM | 显示全部楼层
当你参加什么或加入什么,填表格时都有写着以下的条列。。。

XXX reserve the right to change...

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 4-5-2016 02:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
蛇仔明 发表于 4-5-2016 01:26 PM
把名字取那么长干嘛?在波小最重要的是钱多,名字长有个屁用。

鞭長。。。也有用啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-5-2016 02:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
jack_chong 发表于 4-5-2016 01:33 PM
当你参加什么或加入什么,填表格时都有写着以下的条列。。。

申请CPF就表示每个月薪水被扣。被扣掉的钱有可能这辈子都拿不回来...

心情已经够差了,还有闲情去看其他的内容?
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 4-5-2016 02:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
ohia2016 发表于 4-5-2016 02:25 PM
鞭長。。。也有用啊

长不代表有力...

名字也是一样,再长的名字也比不上LKY这三个字母。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 4-5-2016 02:54 PM | 显示全部楼层
蛇仔明 发表于 4-5-2016 02:36 PM
长不代表有力...

名字也是一样,再长的名字也比不上LKY这三个字母。

@鞭長鞭夠力 , please comment
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 20-4-2024 03:46 AM , Processed in 0.062567 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.