注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 2455|回复: 28

唯一致悼念辞的女子(美女)内容的看法?谁有她的详细资料?

[复制链接]
发表于 30-3-2015 08:31 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 丸丸勇男 于 30-3-2015 09:19 PM 编辑

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/n ... 0694.html#photo-tab

Ms Chew was a political journalist with The Straits Times from 2009 to 2011. She was also part of a team that put together the book Lee Kuan Yew - A Life In Pictures.
cassandra-chew.jpg

"I did not know Mr Lee Kuan Yew personally for most of my life. We met while I was on two assignments as a journalist - documenting his life at home and collecting photographs for a picture book for his 90th birthday.

"I met him up close six times, for meetings and interviews, from July 2011. Most were large, formal meetings at the Istana and naturally, I was on my best behaviour.

"After all, this was the man who led Singapore to independence, triumphed over his opponents in a storied political career spanning over 60 years, and transformed a sleepy colonial outpost into a bustling metropolis. And there he was, in person.

"I didn’t dare to say a word to him until my editor made me lead one of the interviews. He thought Mr Lee would enjoy the interaction with a younger Singaporean.

"I was so nervous I could hear my heart pounding before the meeting and actually felt a headache coming on, I braced myself to be peppered with questions on whether I was married, when I planned to have children or whether I spoke Mandarin often enough – as you know, questions Mr Lee was known to ask young Singaporeans he met.

"But there was none of that during the 80-minute interview, which was focused on the beginnings of his political career. There was no room for nervousness either.

"He came in, sat down, and asked, 'Who’s going to start?' And with that, the interview began. As always, Mr Lee was focused on the task at hand.

"Over time, I gained more glimpses of what he was like as a person. For instance, it was a thrill for me to learn from his oral history that he once failed an art exam in primary school. But that was, of course, a small blemish on his distinguished academic record.

"I also learned that in his later years, he craved his late mother’s gado-gado and mee siam, which thankfully his sister, Madam Monica Lee, could replicate.

"I made at least eight visits to 38 Oxley Road, where I went into all the rooms. But the only time I saw him at home was during our 20-minute photo shoot which began in his study, where he spent most of his time while at home.

"He was in good spirits that day, dressed in a white, short-sleeved shirt, dark trousers and his trademark sports shoes. It looked as if he had been going through his email at his desk, which also had newspapers, magazines, binders of papers and stationery, all neatly arranged.

"It was clear that even at home, his focus was on his work. It didn't matter to him that his furniture was more than 60 years old and outdated. They served their purpose and that was all that mattered. That was how he lived his life: Very simply and frugally, and always putting the country first and his own creature comforts second.

"We moved to the living room, which was also a very private space because it was where the late Mrs Lee was remembered. Her photographs were displayed in two rows above her urn, and I was told Mr Lee would gaze at them daily as he had his meals. I could feel how much Mr Lee missed his late wife. She was his partner, his anchor, for more than 63 years.

"The last set of photos we took at his home are my favourite. Seated on a chair by a wooden table on the verandah, Mr Lee flashed a bright smile. They turned out to be the best photos on the reel.

"No one knows about this, but to thank him for the photo shoot that day, I had prepared two chocolate cupcakes after learning how much he enjoyed chocolate. I even got the bakery to label each cupcake so he’d know exactly what kind of chocolate cupcake it was. But, on the day, I was far too excited and dropped the box before I could present them to Mr Lee.

"I had been reflecting on what I was learning about Mr Lee, as a person and founder of independent Singapore, and had just begun to understand just how much he and his family had sacrificed to ensure Singapore’s success. I realised how much I had taken for granted, and how much more I had to thank him for.

"To me, Mr Lee had transformed from an elderly statesman who our textbooks say did a lot for us but didn’t quite seem relevant to my daily life, to a man for whom I developed a deep sense of gratitude and appreciation. So much of Singapore began to make sense to me now that I had seen the world through his eyes.

"I decided to try to express my thanks again, and wrote him a 'Thank You' card. I had so much to say, but did not know how to say it, and ended up writing four simple lines. A few weeks later, I received a reply. True to his personality, his response was brief and to the point. 'Thank you', he wrote, and signed off as 'LKY'. I was thrilled to have heard back from him, but a little sad that I did not convey what I felt in my heart.

"This is my last chance. Mr Lee, thank you for everything. Some days I cannot believe how fortunate I am to have been born a Singaporean. We don’t have everything, but we have more than most, because of your lifelong labour. On behalf of young Singaporeans everywhere, I’d like to say: 'thank you'."

- CNA/ac

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 30-3-2015 08:31 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 丸丸勇男 于 30-3-2015 08:54 PM 编辑

"I was so nervous I could hear my heart pounding before the meeting and actually felt a headache coming on, I braced myself to be peppered with questions on whether I was married, when I planned to have children or whether I spoke Mandarin often enough – as you know, questions Mr Lee was known to ask young Singaporeans he met.

我觉得这段话,她是间接在替自己促销,
会这样发表就是单身,接此可以招亲!引来富豪公子哥的注意!

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-3-2015 08:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 丸丸勇男 于 30-3-2015 09:00 PM 编辑

"This is my last chance. Mr Lee, thank you for everything. Some days I cannot believe how fortunate I am to have been born a Singaporean. We don’t have everything, but we have more than most, because of your lifelong labour. On behalf of young Singaporeans everywhere, I’d like to say: 'thank you'."

这句话,看了你们有和感想,对大马华人而言真的很痛又很酸,我们没一个这样棒的李爷爷国父!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-3-2015 08:39 PM | 显示全部楼层
尚可一櫓 .................
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-3-2015 09:09 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 丸丸勇男 于 30-3-2015 09:37 PM 编辑
風林火山! 发表于 30-3-2015 08:39 PM
尚可一櫓 .................

帖2 / 3我已经发表了看法意见!

现在是男人的空间:
样貌是中上!
听说是留美生!
应该给红毛人shoot过!

再过几年就是肥婆了,食量应该不小!
不过我喜欢这种身材的女子,肉厚结实!很舒服!
我182cm 大只,这类大只的女子!很合适!
小不点就不是我的菜!

评分

参与人数 2人气 +6 收起 理由
snipersz + 5 原创内容
农夫 + 1 违规内容

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-3-2015 09:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 丸丸勇男 于 30-3-2015 09:36 PM 编辑

農夫
不要大驚小怪,你去小新的英文網站sg forum看看 幾多色狼在哪裡討論!

回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 30-3-2015 09:37 PM | 显示全部楼层
丸丸勇男 发表于 30-3-2015 09:09 PM
帖2 / 3我已经发表了看法意见!

现在是男人的空间:

不一定出過國留學就被 shoot 過的,很多也是很保守的,外面看不出的
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-3-2015 09:39 PM | 显示全部楼层
風林火山! 发表于 30-3-2015 09:37 PM
不一定出過國留學就被 shoot 過的,很多也是很保守的,外面看不出的

紅毛人會放過如此 珍品嗎?!

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 30-3-2015 09:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
丸丸勇男 发表于 30-3-2015 09:39 PM
紅毛人會放過如此 珍品嗎?!

如果人家不肯,也很難硬上吧
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-3-2015 09:49 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 丸丸勇男 于 30-3-2015 09:51 PM 编辑
風林火山! 发表于 30-3-2015 09:42 PM
如果人家不肯,也很難硬上吧

sg forum那边的小新人都觉得没有剩了!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-3-2015 09:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
風林火山! 发表于 30-3-2015 08:39 PM
尚可一櫓 .................

后面是一具尸体,前面是一个肥女,兄台居然还可以撸...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-3-2015 10:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
骨精强 发表于 30-3-2015 09:51 PM
后面是一具尸体,前面是一个肥女,兄台居然还可以撸...

不要想不要想不要想
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-3-2015 10:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
丸丸勇男 发表于 30-3-2015 09:49 PM
sg forum那边的小新人都觉得没有剩了!

主觀目測很難的,如果可以找到家庭背景比較容易判斷
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-3-2015 07:56 AM | 显示全部楼层
不会欣赏....身材ok啦(我也不小只咯),可是样貌就。。。。没有像撸的欲望咯。。。

至于楼上说,留美回来,已经给红毛吃光光, 可是我却觉得这种样貌在老外眼中不是很吃香。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-3-2015 08:43 AM | 显示全部楼层
風林火山! 发表于 30-3-2015 10:11 PM
主觀目測很難的,如果可以找到家庭背景比較容易判斷

打电话给她了解了解。。。

Senior Strategist        Ms Cassandra CHEW Huan Wei
92294108        cassandra_chew@psd.gov.sg
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-3-2015 08:46 AM | 显示全部楼层
jack_chong 发表于 31-3-2015 08:43 AM
打电话给她了解了解。。。

可能有肉,楼主喜欢。。。可以pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa..
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 31-3-2015 08:48 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
jack_chong 发表于 31-3-2015 08:43 AM
打电话给她了解了解。。。

要醬咩。。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-3-2015 08:49 AM | 显示全部楼层
xiaojun848484 发表于 31-3-2015 08:46 AM
可能有肉,楼主喜欢。。。可以pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa..

Loading FB Video...

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-3-2015 08:50 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Baby惡魔 发表于 31-3-2015 07:56 AM
不会欣赏....身材ok啦(我也不小只咯),可是样貌就。。。。没有像撸的欲望咯。。。

至于楼上说,留美回 ...

這種樣子在歐美很吃香的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-3-2015 08:51 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
当记者不是见识过大场面吗?
怎么她的开场白这么没礼貌,
总统总理都在,不用称呼人。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 29-3-2024 11:27 PM , Processed in 0.091766 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On.