找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 8177|回复: 71

【Daley Blind】传球型中卫挑战英超粗壮前锋"-_-

[复制链接]
发表于 2-9-2014 10:12 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 天然夜行者 于 3-9-2015 05:17 PM 编辑

戴利·布林德(Daley Blind)是荷蘭的一位足球運動員。在場上司職左後衛。他現在效力於英格蘭足球超級聯賽曼聯。在轉會至阿賈克斯之前,他曾經效力於NEC奈梅亨足球俱樂部。他的父親丹尼·布林德(Danny Blind)也是一位足球運動員,曾經在阿賈克斯和费耶诺德效力。戴利·布林德在2007年開始代表荷蘭U17國家隊參賽。現在他也代表荷蘭國家足球隊參加賽事,並被被選入2014年巴西世界杯荷蘭隊陣容。

dvsvs.JPG    
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
戴利-布林德出生在阿姆斯特丹,他8岁时就加入了家乡球队阿贾克斯青训。小布林德是阿贾克斯青训的优良产品,2007-08赛季,名义上还在青年B队的他实际上已是青年A队的中流砥柱了,2008-09赛季,小布林德又升入了一线队,17岁时,他得到了自己的第1份职业合同。
2008年12月7日,布林德在对沃伦丹的比赛中上演了自己职业身涯的处子秀,他在那场比赛中表现出色,制造了最终形成制胜球的角球,12天后,他就得到了阿贾克斯续约3年的嘉奖。2009-10赛季冬季转会,布林德被租借至格罗宁根接受锻炼,他迅速占据了主力位置,在那个赛季后半程联赛中出场过17次。布林德在结束租借期后重返阿贾克斯,不过接下来的2010-11赛季以及2011-12赛季,他都还只是球队替补,2个赛季总共只在联赛中出场了31次。
2012-13赛季,布林德的职业生涯取得了突破,他成为了阿贾克斯的主力左后卫,并在弗兰克-德波尔手下越踢越有自信。布林德参加了这个赛季全部的34场联赛,在阿贾克斯实现荷甲三连冠霸业的过程中起到了关键作用,被俱乐部评为了赛季最佳球员。2013年4月23日,阿贾克斯再度同布林德续约3年至2016年,续约工作由球队体育主管奥维马斯亲自完成。刚刚过去的2013-14赛季,布林德在联赛中出场了29次,跟随阿贾克斯连续第3次卫冕了荷甲冠军,不过这个赛季他在大多数场次中已被当做后腰/中前卫使用。
国家队方面,从U15青年队开始,布林德代表荷兰所有年龄段的青年队都有过出场经历,他参加过2007年U17欧青赛和2013年U21欧青赛,为U21青年队出场过多达23次。2013年2月6日,布林德在1-1战平意大利的友谊赛中首次代表成年国家队出场并打满全场。本届世界杯预选赛过程中,布林德已成为“橙衣军团”的主要成员,不过在世界杯前,他更多是被主帅范加尔当作中场球员使用,直到正赛开始前才被重新固定回左后卫位置。世界杯小组赛首轮,荷兰令人感到震惊地以5-1血洗了卫冕冠军西班牙,布林德在这场比赛中奉献了两脚精准长传,分别助攻范佩西罗本为球队扳平及反超比分,他因此一战成名。

本帖最后由 天然夜行者 于 3-9-2014 08:48 AM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 2-9-2014 10:14 AM | 显示全部楼层

Q&A: Daley Blind on becoming a RedDaley Blind spoke exclusively to MUTV’s David Stowell following his move from Ajax to United...

Daley, how does it feel to be at Manchester United?
It feels very good and I am very excited to start. I am very happy to be here.

Has it been a busy 24 hours for you with lots going on?
Yes it has been very busy. Everything was going so fast so I didn’t really have time to think about it all, but as I said I’m really happy to be here.

What are your experiences of Manchester United from afar?
United are one of the biggest clubs in the world. If you look at their history they have won a lot of cups and they have had players here for their whole career, like Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes. Those are players everyone knows about and I am a big fan of them. It’s now a dream come true to play for Manchester United and I’m very happy that I have this chance.

Of course, you know Louis van Gaal very well…
Yes, I know him very well from the Netherlands squad and it was very nice to work with him. I look forward to doing that here.

You had a very successful summer with the manager at the World Cup - that must have been a great experience for you?
It really was an amazing experience to play at a World Cup which has so much impact in the world. We had a really good team with the manager and the squad and it was like a family. It was really good to be part of it.

The manager must have been a big reason for you wanting to come to United?
Yes he has put a lot of trust in me and I feel really good about that.

What’s the most exciting thing about being a player under Louis van Gaal?
He expects everything at 100 per cent every day in training and in matches and everybody wants to produce that for him and also for yourself. That’s one of the biggest strengths of the manager.

How does it feel to be making such a big move from the club where you have been for your whole career, Ajax, to a club like United?
It’s a little bit crazy! I was with Ajax from seven-year-old which feels like a whole lifetime. But I’m 24 now and I think it’s a good move to make and a chance like this may never come again. Ajax gave me everything that I needed to be a player in the youth academy and then the first team and I’m really happy that I was there for such a long time, and it was they who helped me get here [to Manchester United].

What did you learn in your 17 years with Ajax?
There is probably too much to say because you learn every year, in the youth academy and then the first team and you get experience from the league, the Champions League, the cups and from all the difficult games you have against big rivals. And then I had the World Cup this summer, so I have experienced and learnt a lot in the last few years.

You’ll be working with Robin van Persie here, someone who you famously linked up with for that headed goal against Spain in your opening game at the World Cup…
Yes, it was a really good goal! Robin is a great person and he really helped me at the World Cup. I’m looking forward to working with him again.

What are you looking forward to most about being a Manchester United player?
I’m just looking forward to the games and playing in the stadium in front of the fans. I’ve been once before with Ajax for a Europa League game and it was really nice to play in such a stadium.

Finally, what have you made of the set-up at the Aon Training Complex?
It’s really big and everything looks really good. Everything is a little bit bigger than at Ajax but that’s why it’s one of the biggest clubs in the world.

本帖最后由 天然夜行者 于 2-9-2014 11:03 AM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2-9-2014 10:15 AM | 显示全部楼层
技术特点

布林德主要司职左后卫,他技术全面,传球能力尤为突出,也能胜任防守中场位置,还有过客串中后卫的经历。
布林德的传球能力很强,他赛季联赛中的传球成功率达到了88.1%(荷甲第8),场均能够完成72.1次传球(荷甲第5),并具备一定送威胁球能力(场均关键传球1.3次,荷甲第29)。布林德能够把球掌控在自己脚下,他执行技战术能力极强,无球跑动出色,可以有效和队友间相互轮转换位,加上本是后防球员出身(赛季场均抢断2.7次,荷甲第21;场均拦截2.6次,荷甲第8)又拥有过硬的传球基本功,这就是他为什么能胜任防守中场的原因。
本届世界杯对西班牙的比赛中,布林德奉献了2脚精准的长传助攻。由于缺乏速度,相比传统左后卫或者说左翼卫,布林德并不喜欢下底传中,他的突破能力一般,带球长驱直入进入对手肋部纵深区域非其所长,传中技术也并不稳定。布林德喜欢在靠近中场的位置活动,比起传中,他更喜欢通过45度角长传发动攻击,对西班牙的比赛,他6脚长传有3次到位(相比3次传中只有1次到位)。但不要忽视布林德这场比赛的2次助攻都是在没有受到任何压迫干扰情况下完成,加上西班牙两名中卫身后空当过大,与其说是长传技术有多么销魂,我更觉得这是意识和传球时机选择得果断。

本帖最后由 天然夜行者 于 2-9-2014 10:37 AM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2-9-2014 10:17 AM | 显示全部楼层

本帖最后由 天然夜行者 于 2-9-2014 10:39 AM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2-9-2014 10:46 AM | 显示全部楼层
vdfdf.JPG

7 things to know about Daley Blind as he completes £14million Manchester United move

Blind-ing start
Ajax's illustrious academy has seen some star names graduate over the years - Rafael van der Vaart, Edgar Davids, Clarence Seedorf, the list goes on.
And Blind has followed in their footsteps with the club realising his potential at the tender age of 17.
He was awarded Ajax's 'Talent of the Future' award in 2007/08 before winning the first-team player of the year in 2013.

Fine company
Following Ajax's Eredivise title success in May, Blind was crowned the league's Player of the Year.
That came despite just bagging one goal over the course of the season, clearly impressing with his performances at the other end of the pitch.
Past winners include Ruud van Nistelrooy, Luis Suarez and Dennis Bergkamp - none of which had too shabby Premier League careers.

Family affair
Blind's father Danny is also a former player - making over 300 appearances for Ajax where he won just about everything in sight.
He also went on to manage the Eredivisie champions in 2005 before taking up a role with the Dutch national side, under Van Gaal in 2012.
Blind Snr. was the United boss' assistant coach during the World Cup in Brazil and is sure to have had a role in his son's move.

He supplied THAT pass
The World Cup seems so long ago now but surely nobody has forgotten Robin van Persie's sensational diving header against Spain.
The United striker flung himself at a diagonal pass from none other than Blind, before looping his effort over Iker Casillas.
The Old Trafford faithful will hope the pair can strike up a similar bond in the red shirt.

Middle of the park
Blind started his career as a left-back but has often been deployed as a midfielder for club and country.
And it looks as though that is where Van Gaal will deploy his newest recruit.
After all, he has brought in orthodox left-backs Luke Shaw and Marcos Rojo this summer with United's midfield crying out for reinforcements.
Michael Carrick's absence is likely to give Blind a chance in the middle and expect him to take it.

The other half
The Dutchman is currently dating model and dancer Candy-Rae Fleur.
Broadcast media training is on her resume - as is dancing with Robin Thicke at the VMA's.
Thankfully, she wasn't the one with the foam finger!

We were impressed
It takes a lot to break into the Mirror Football best XI's but Blind managed it in Brazil this summer.
The reference to him being a 'Dutch Stretch Armstrong' due to his phenomenal flexibility is an indication of just what United are getting.

本帖最后由 天然夜行者 于 2-9-2014 11:10 AM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2014 10:47 AM | 显示全部楼层
欢迎入魔!后腰+左路靠你硬了!
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 2-9-2014 10:58 AM | 显示全部楼层
不看好他。。。不过最近我看人也没准过
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2014 01:29 PM | 显示全部楼层

评分

参与人数 3人气 +18 收起 理由
ssllss + 5 搞笑啊,哈哈哈
vinci08 + 3 hahahhaahaha
Alehuyaaa + 5 笑瓜我!哈哈哈哈!

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 2-9-2014 01:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2014 01:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
欢迎来到红魔!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2014 02:45 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2-9-2014 02:56 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2014 02:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
印象中也只有在WC长传给RVP做空中飞人,希望在曼联再接再厉~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2014 03:03 PM | 显示全部楼层
原来VPS 那球是他穿的。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2014 04:33 PM | 显示全部楼层
老实说,他加盟我没什么感觉   谁叫他夹在di maria和Falcao之间啊?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2-9-2014 04:39 PM | 显示全部楼层
Alehuyaaa 发表于 2-9-2014 04:33 PM
老实说,他加盟我没什么感觉   谁叫他夹在di maria和Falcao之间啊?

其实他是最需要的后腰
我开楼前,也很讶异为何还是没人开
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 2-9-2014 04:40 PM | 显示全部楼层
天然夜行者 发表于 2-9-2014 04:39 PM
其实他是最需要的后腰
我开楼前,也很讶异为何还是没人开

我觉得他还好而已,可能比较期望是vidal 哈哈
但是不管怎样,只要心中有魔,就是好球员!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2014 04:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
我相信盲侠可以令我们刮目相看。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2014 05:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2014 05:49 PM | 显示全部楼层
筷子 发表于 2-9-2014 05:51 PM

尽然拿了nani的号码
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 20-4-2024 02:29 PM , Processed in 0.091941 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.